Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death By Pleasure (Zellsantal and Ethereal)

zellsantal

Star
Nickalie Craine or Nick as most people call him. A mage who just graduated from Rosewood an academy for magic and steam tech. For the past six years he been there learning everything he could. In fact, he learned more than what most would. He arrived in Brightmoon sky yard and walking out of the air itself and behind him is his good friend Rion. A more muscular man who never seem to wear a shirt for long for he enjoys showing up his tattoos too much. While Nick himself wore black and red robs that of a mid rank mage. Nick didn't mind sense the two of them knew each other sense they went to Rosewood together. Nick was more the caster who can use different types of magic and mix to do what he wants. While Rion is more the mage knight, someone who use's magic to enhance combat abilities.

It wasn't a few days after graduation they Nick was given a letter about his uncle died just a week before. In his will Nick was left with everything he owns, which wasn't a lot, but he did get a lot of money and a business he owned as well. The thing about his uncle, he was a dirty old man. The airship known as The Pleasure Place, is a flying brothel. It was well known for having lovely young girls of both human and non-humans such as Neko, Kitsune and others like them. In his uncles will he only asked that he keep The Pleasure Palace going for another year and after that Nick could do as he wish with it, even sell it if he so wishes to. Rion in the other hand said he should keep it and use it or if Nick didn't want Rion would be more than happy to take it off his hands.

Nick in the other hand would see how things work out before he would do anything else. It's why he wants to see this airship and the girls inside to see how things are. For all he knew they all the women were ugly sag of tits. Nick was told that the airship was docked in the same docking station that they were in. So, all he had to do is find the bay they are parked and go from there. Sure, enough they found the airship. However, to the mage's surprise the airship looked great, in fact it almost looked as if it was new. Looking at it he could tell that it was made of pure red wood and how the ship was formed this ship itself was not cheaply made. On deck the two men could see that there were a cleaning staff making sure the deck was nice and clean as they boarded. Nick came to the front door and gave it a knock, seeing who would answer.

Elena Craine was always one to turn heads. Not only was she skilled with magic it was rumored she had a good control over dark arts but that hadn’t been proven. Like her brother she was also a graduate of Rosewood. Her skills with steam technology were lacking.

Today was her graduation. Dressed to the nines Elena stood out even more decked in red as she returned to their airship. How she wished her uncle were alive to see this event. It took her longer to graduate. Her focus was mainly magic but the girl had a skill set like no other. School wasn’t her forte but it was her uncle that pushed her to continue even though her line of work was questionable. Still it didn’t hurt to have that education paired with her blade gifts.

The pleasure place was fun for all though with all of that fun mischief was always lurking and that was one reason Elena was very much needed. Her brother was the perfect choice to take the lead after their dearly departed uncle. He always had the businesses best interest at heart where as Elena despite her sweet looks was the brawn to help keep trouble at bay. Most thought that was Rion’s job.

Making her way to the docks Elena was in search of her brother to see how the newly acquired ship was doing and to show off that she did manage to graduate though it was honestly just by the skin of her teeth. Her old lecherous uncle would be proud.

Maybe he would be even more proud knowing that she was going to ask her brother about renting a room since not only did she graduate but she had snagged a hit on a very bounty that she needed use of the pleasure place to seal the deal.

“HEY! Nick! Got a minute? In private we gotta talk…” she was trying to get his attention since she hoped he’d say yes to get after hours activities and she needed to cash in a favor….

It wasn't long after he took over, which was only a week, that he realizes the Pleasure Place had a bit of a debt to pay. It would seem his dear uncle had a little... gambling problem. Thankfully it wasn't too much and if things worked out, they would be able to pay it all off within three years. Maybe sooner. Today his sister Elena have graduated and ready for what life might have to offer her. At least that was his first thought. Instead, she asked if could stay with him but didn't more details then that. No doubt Shes up to no good. He loves his sister but there are times she is a bit much to handle. Still she is family and he willing to help her out.

Nick was outside on deck with a table set and a few chairs, taking in the sun and also enjoying some tea while he waited for his sister to arrive. When she did, he seen the dress she had on. She looked good in it and it wasn't too fancy that would catch the eye of some of the nobles or wealthier people that live in this city.

Nick smiles at his sister as he motions her to have a set. "Elena, it been a while and your looking good if I may add. I'm sure Uncle Frank would be proud to see how much of a young woman you have become." he said and lean back on the chair. However, he looked at her as she asked to talk to him in private. It didn't seem like anything was wrong or need to worry about, still he would at least hear her out. He gets up from his chair and have her fallow inside the ship and to his room. Once they both are inside, he closes it shut. While in the room no one from the outside could hear what they say. One could scream and no one would notice. "Alright Elena, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Elena could have moved on, but she loved it here. It was a comfort that she was not ready to give up. Nick knew his sister better than she knew herself. To be honest she thought Nick would straight up tell her ‘hell no’ especially since she was known for keeping up trouble.

Out of the sibling pair Nick was the more calm one and Elena was the hellion. The dress she wore stood out but not enough to draw the wrong attention from the nobles and wealthy but that red made the heads of her classmates, men and women her age notice her.

The thing about his troublesome sister was she could stand out or blend into a crowd without a trace. That was her gift and for today she chose to stand out for now especially with her Scantily clad graduate fox friend shadowing her though she did wink at her brother and left the pair to talk. It wasn’t uncommon to see the graduates flaunting it after graduation as they filled the city with joy, mirth and mischief starting tonight.

Elena eagerly followed him into the back taking a seat and crossing her legs. Thank you. You look great as usual but I bet you knew that.” She said with a playful wink before she would spill the beans. “So….I have the answers to all of our money problems. “ uncrossing her legs and sliding to the end of her seat she slammed a wanted paper on the table showing a gruff looking fellow saying dead or alive with a massive bounty. “I know where he is…” her deep brown eyes locked with his as she tried to gage his reaction. “I already have a date with him. Uncle Frank would be so proud that I’m using my feminine wiles for monetary gain. It said dead or alive and I’m feeling like with his crimes dead is better. I can have his head by morning and I can pay down some of Uncle Frank’s debt and have left over for both of us. I just need a place to…you know…” making a cut throat sign across her neck. Elena was no stranger to murder for profit especially if the asshole listed had it coming. Why shouldn’t she take the pay out. Now if she could get her brother to lend her a soundproof room for the dirty deed….

Last edited:
Leaning against the char he listens to all that his sister had to say. She could tell he had mix feelings about the whole thing. Granted her idea wasn't too bad and in truth Rion suggested the idea of bounty hunting as a side job to help pay their debt sooner. Now his little sister what to do it. He wondered if the two of them been colluding with each other for her to being asking this form him.

What interest him the most was the person she's after on the wanted poster, Marik Merdock. He knows of the man she's going after for he's a steampunk, a person who have some body parts relaced for steam tech ones. So, people like that overdo it so much that they are more machine than anything else. On top of that Marik is also the leader of the Clanker gang, a small gang but still enough of them to give him trouble if they come knocking on his door. Unless she plans on killing the whole gain which Nick doubt, she could do that on her own.

The Clankers are only bothering those in the lower city which is the same area of all other gangs and other criminal activity happen while upper city is clean, and order is well kept or mostly anyways. But that doesn't stop some criminals to come up and cause trouble to upper city and this almost sounds like it would do just that. Then again, the price on this man's head wasn't bad either.

Still, he looked at his cocky sister with a raise brow look as there were a few things that he needed to know before agreeing to anything. "Frist of all, I question about Uncle Frank's mind when he gambled two million dollars and most of it was alone. Second, Rion did suggest bounty hunting as a side job. Which if that's what he wanted to do to help out then I would not be against it. You though... I'm not so sure because I fear for your safety. But...I will let you do it if you have Rion stay with you to make sure you don't get into too much trouble." he told her and hope she would agree to his condition. At least until he feels she can handle things on her own.

"And lastly I have to ask, how the fuck did you set up a date with this crazy asshole. I know you dated other guys that were... questionable. But still this one takes the cake. On top of that you want to use the ship to kill this guy? Granted i don't think a guy like this have enough brains to see your putting him into a trap but still he is a crazy bastard and might not even fallow you but just have you stay with him."

Elena’s eyes followed her brother as she listened closely. To his surprise she was not colluding with his friend but the money caught her eyes. With that money she could help save the business and keep her family afloat. Anything is better than prostitution. Not that there’s anything wrong with sex work it just didn’t pay enough for her.

She knew this guy was dangerous but he was lower class so how dangerous could he be? Figuring this wasn’t easy it she could take a note in no time. He Eagerly accepted her date. Elena never had trouble getting attention from other women for that matter. Didn’t her brother realize how popular she was?

“You’re going to make Rion go with me? Fine. I’ll take what I can get but I’m taking this job. Uncle Frank would support me. At least I think you would…”she said shaking her head and shrugging. Honestly she take it as long as she could get this bounty done. it could not be that hard, right?

Cocking her eyebrow when he asked how the hell she got the state. Elena gave him very mischievous grin. “You don’t give me enough credit with how sexy I am. It wasn’t hard to get a date with him. He’s the one back to me for the date.” She leaned in close and whispered the last part. “I’ll take them all on if you’re worried. I’m sure they are all wanted for something. Trust me. I’ll take Rion with me, but I doubt I’ll need him at all” her cocky side was showing.

Nick gave her a doubtful look but still she might be able to surprise him. After all she have dome combat magic and she's very skilled when coming with the blades. Still, she is being to convent of herself and that alone could be her down fall. Then again maybe she needs to learn that lesson, he only hopes the lesson won't do more harm to her. "The type of work you're doing is not as easy as you think, me and Rion done something like that when we were in the academy. By any means it wasn't a walk in the park. But I am willing to give it a shot only if you take Rion as back up. Something about this Marik dosn't sound right and I rather have someone watching your back just to be on the safe side. If it goes well then, I'll consider taking in more jobs like that. Fair enough?" he asked.

The look she gave Nick looks like the cat that ate the canary. “Nick…Nicky… my sweet big brother…” she stood up walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her bosom against him. “I’m A big girl now I can handle myself. You’re lucky I’m letting Rion tag along. I got this. Just so you know this is not my first bounty. Just my first really big pay out and I want you a part of this. Don’t worry only I’ll get my hands dirty never you.” She said ruffling his hair playfully. He couldn’t see it but a grin fell upon her face. “ you know I’m not a virgin right? I can take one for the team. Bad boys always seem to fuck better.” Elena wondered how her brother would take hearing about how her sister has sex. Maybe he thinks she’s sweet and innocent. “ Besides. You’ve always taken care of me it’s my turn to take care of you. I think that’s fair right?” Even though she didn’t act it she really did love her brother even though she teased him so much.

Now hearing what she said it all make sense now and he couldn't help but chuckle. Nick never considered his little sister a slut or anything of the sort. Just a girl with a very sexual kink. "Ah so that's how it really is. Fucking them before killing them, the pleasure before their death. You know that make you sound like a succubus in many ways. "he told her.

It wasn't he didn't trust her sister or think she couldn't do this on her own. It's just she is all he has left of his family, and he didn't want to lose her. However, as much as he wanted to keep her safe, she is still a free spirit girl who still want to have fun in her youth.

But really there was more than that and something his sister never knew. He liked Elena, not in a sister way but more than that. He knew it was wrong and shouldn't think such things about his sister. But as they grew in age, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she become. Their parents were killed when they were younger, and their uncle raised them until they were old enough to go to the academy. Nicked hoped while they wouldn't be together all the time that he would outgrow his dark fantasy and move on. Well, it didn't work as well as he hoped for, he still thought that way towards Elena.

He didn't want to say anything because his uncle was around but now it's only the two of them... maybe it was time to stop holding back. He stood up and turned to towards his sister and come closer to her. He takes one hand and gently brush against her cheeks of her face only to move that hand to the back of her head and into her hair line. "My dear sister, you would give some dirty gang your full attention and yet I have to ask..." he was saying just before grasping her hair and give her a tug only hard enough to make her look up a bit. Nick's moves to be just about on top of her and his lips came next to her ear. "What have you not given any of that attention to your dear brother? Or is big brother too big for you to handle?" he asked.

For a quick moment she thought Nick was going to give her one of Uncle Frank’s usual speeches about how she needed to be more proper for the business and tone down.

“I might as well enjoy them before I get the bounty. I’ve never had any complaints only begging to live. Wouldn’t you want to go out with a bang?” Asking him with a playful grin once he mentioned how she went about luring her lucrative bounties to bed before making sure they would never cause anymore trouble again.

Elena was about to chew him out for him calling out her sexcapades. After all she was old enough to do as she damn well pleased!

“You know most would call what I do a great service to society. Society needs succubus like me. We make the world safer.” As much as she loved her dear brother he always had a tendency to be over protective of her. Not that she wasn’t grateful for it especially after their parents died. Elena took it so hard she nearly lost herself in her own grief. Nick kept her from going off the deep end though when she came of age that was when she began acting out.

With Uncle Frank she had a sort of father figure but nothing could replace what they both lost. Elena clung tightly to her brother and became closer than siblings should. Naturally feelings did develop but unlike Nick she threw herself at others. Men, women and anything in between to dull the ache that she couldn’t act on.

How could she think such sick and vile thoughts of her own flesh and blood. He would notice her pulling away from him early on, but it was her pushing those feelings aside.

The moment when he got so close to her to the point that he was practically on top of her caused his long raven haired sister to freeze like a deer in the headlights. That tug of her hair caused a loud gasp of shock, surprise and want in her voice. “Uncle Frank said it’s wrong to even think of that…..I’m just lonely and looking in the wrong places….,” was what slipped from her inviting pink lips as her eyes locked with his. Oh that gave away more than his little sister intended for her own living relative to know.

What Nick may or may not have know was that his dearly departed uncle put the fear of all the gods in his little sister and the was she took out that fear was with anyone other than het elder brother. Now he had her cornered with a rare blush of embarrassment on her fair cheeks.

Panic was about to set in until his words finally hit her. “you’ve never been too big for me to handle…you’ve just been off limits….” Elena whispered back as if her uncle was listening in from the beyond.

Nick listens to all that she said and her reactions to what he done as well. Seeing the panic in her eyes but she didn't try pushing him a way nor begging him to stop. Which was a good sign to him. He slowly moves them against the wall and have her back up against it with his hand still griping her hair but not too tight to case any pain. "Off limits? Or was it that uncle told you this? He's not here no more, it's just us and your free to be who you wish. I know I shouldn't say such things, but the truth is Elena I've felt this way towards you for a long time. " he said just before pressing his lips into her own in a heated kiss while his togue slide on in to play with her own. He knew this was wrong but yet he let his own desires take control for once, and he had to say he enjoyed every moment of it.

He let go of her hair and have both hands on both sides of her hips before pressing himself against his younger sister. With how long the skirt part of the dress is he couldn't really reach under it too well without feeling like ripping right of. Still, it held him back some and he didn't know how his little sister would react with him touching her like this. Or kissing her for that matter. Nick let go of the kiss but his lips ever closer to Her's still "You're not alone Elena for I'm still here and always will be. However, if you feel... this is wrong, and you wish to stop then tell me now. If you want this stop then I will and never do this to you again, but I have to hear it from you." he told her and wait to see what she would say.

Elena was more in shock than anything else. Was Nick really saying this to her? Her eyes searched his for answers. Why the hell was she suddenly nervous? Her legs moved backwards as he easily led her to the wall pressing her against it as he held her hair keeping her eyes on him.

Stunned was the least she could say. Speechless hearing how he felt about her but her uncle had told her it wasn’t right to think about her either the way she did, but he was no longer here to tell her that it was wrong. The moment nick’s lips met her own she froze though only for a second before; to Nick’s surprise she kissed him back!

With her hair free and his hands on her hips without thinking Elena pressed her body forward as her tongue tangoed with his. The kiss broke leaving her feeling alone as Nick as usual gave her an out. “Don’t stop….please….I…I don’t care if it’s wrong….” Whispering even when in this sound proof room. “I don’t want to stop. I’ve wanted this for longer than you’ve known….” Without thinking Elena grabbed his shirt and would attempt to pull him into another kiss signaling to him that she wanted the same thing.

So, she had feelings for him as well, that's good to hear. Nick was a little afraid she would back out and wanted more to do with him. Yes, this is wrong in so many ways but at the same time they loved each other in a way that was beyond being brother and sister. He presses his lips on hers once more and this time with pleasurable growl. He held her against the wall for a big and letting his lips overtake hers and his tongue push its way in to play with her own. Nick dose this for a little bit as his hands tries to find a way under her dress but he finds that there was way too much clothing for him to get under. He growled again and break the kiss "Then show big brother how much you grown and get this dame dress off already before I rip it off!" he sabe before stepping back he first take off his shirt and let it fall to the ground before he took off his shoes and pants. Left with only with his boxers one the rest of his palish body can be seen. Granted Nick doesn't have a muscular body like Rion but still he wasn't some weak twig either.

With a grin he slowly took off the boxers and show her a nice size cock, still Nick could very well use his magic to make it bigger if he so wishes. But for now, he just keeps it like this. "Like what you see little sister? Is this how you dreamed of playing with your older brother?" he asked before he sat down on the edge of the bed "Why don't you show me how much you grown Elena, show me what you can do for me." he said and waist to see how she react to it all.

Feeling his lips pressed up against hers sent electricity shooting down her spine. Her uncle had told her not to do this, but he was no longer around to chastise her for such thoughts. Elena didn’t bother stopping herself from retuning that kiss and even wrapped her arms around him. He felt her tongue tango with his own and a moan of satisfaction.

Pouting when he broke the kiss but feeling and seeing how he was navigating and failing getting under her graduation dress made his mischievous younger sister smirk. “You’re not the playboy I thought you would be. Having thins much trouble getting up my skirt. Do I have to worry about everything else?” She teased him playfully, but stopped a moment and thought about removing or letting him rip the red fabric off.

Choosing to take a step back and slowly strip herself of the flowing fabric giving him a show. First reaching behind to unzip so she could shimmy out of it leaving her in rather revealing black lingerie that she wore just in case she’d get lucky tonight though she didn’t expect her own brother would get to enjoy it!

Her grey eyes watched as it was his turn to lose his layers. It felt so wrong to stare but she couldn’t help it though the moment he lost his boxers revealing his secret endowment Elena gasped. “I wasn’t expecting you to be….” Looking him up and down before continuing. “….that big…” she said as she stepped forward and knelt before him. “Wouldn’t you like to know my fantasies….” With a grin she told him as her right hand took his shaft in hand as she began to stroke it. “Tell me how badly you want me to suck you….please…” her voice was a mix of s sweet only because it was her elder brother, but it carried lusty undertones showing that this kind of talk was not been to her at all.

“I hope you aren’t mad that you aren’t my first man, but you are my only brother does that count for something?” She asked as her gaze looked up into his eyes from on her knees.

Nick only chuckles as she teased him for not able to work around her dress. He had clothed sex before but this dress she wore was a bit much for his taste. Either way he watched as she got out of the dress and seeing her lingerie it did surprised him. Elena didn't look the type that wore such things, yet he couldn't deny she looked dame sexy. "My my, is little sister. You have such a naughty little mind; did you ware this to school everything? Were you waiting to see if anyone would jump you and tame that body of yours?" he asked as he teased her back.

It only made him grin when he saw the look in her eyes when she sees what he was packing. He might look like Rion in body wise, but he can say he got a cock a woman would die for. She wasn't the only one either, wen when he did girls back in the academy most women thought he had a small dick. However, when they were dared to see it, they all were shocked to see what he got. Even more shocked when he fucked them and making then moan like cheap whores they were.

That why when Elena tries to get him to beg for her, he couldn't help but laugh "Oh Elena, I don't beg but by the look in your eyes you will. Your already hooked like I did to so many other girls, even a few here in the brothel. The same surprise on your face and you yet to taste it. Once you do with both that sweet mouth of yours and your womanhood, which I could tell will be bigger than what your use to. You will be the one begging for more, more than any street rat in the lower city could give. Now again sister, show me what you got or are you all tease and no action?" he asked as he once again tease her back with a smirk on his lips.

Elena could not help but to tease him. Now that her uncle was out of the picture God rest his soul she could pursue things that he wouldn’t let her to. That included more dangerous bounty hunting and her off limits brother.

She was still shocked with what he hid in his pants. She had never hooked up with his friend, Rion but she was guilty of thinking that he was built bigger than her own brother.

What she wore under that dress most men never thought she would wear. Despite her tough exterior she was still a sweet young woman when she wasn’t trying to kill you.”Did you really think I was sweet and innocent?” She asked cocky and eyebrow as she looked up at him. “ It’s graduation. Most of the graduates are expecting to get late tonight I just wasn’t expecting it to be you honestly I thought Rion was going to jump my bones.” Giggles snorting at the thought of his friend and her actually sharing a bed. Rion was sexy in his own right but she usually avoided her brothers friends just to keep things not too awkward.

Pouting when he said he wasn’t going to beg for her. She gave him a very sad puppy dog look. “I’m not your Academy bed toys I’m your sister I think you treat me as slightly more special than let me know.” Speaking her mind as she let her hand run up and down his shaft.

It was funny how he thought she was going to beg.

HA! She had been looking at her for years hadn't he? She kept his cock in her hand as she stroked it but didn’t do much else. “I’m no tease brother but tonight I want it to be special. Or are you going to treat me as one of the Academy sluts that you’re used to.” Her eyes ,her beautiful gray eyes bought into his trying to find the answer to that. It was no secret that she fucked quite a few men and other races but this was her brother and part of her want it to be just a little special.

“ can you be nice to me for once and give me a good night?” She asked and she let us Costco and crossed her arms under her lingerie covered bosom. calling his bluff.

"You're my sister, I still think your sweet and cute in many ways. But I also know you could kill someone without a second thought if it came to it. So I would say your all innocent. " he told her. "As for Rion we both made some agreements. I had no problem of him wanting to ask you out sense he is a good friend and I only asked if it came up that he treats you right. However, he did say only if you asked him or flirt with him would he ask you out or... have a good time. He wanted to be respectful when it came to you and didn't want you to feel if you were being force into anything. I think the real reason is he was too afraid you would out fuck him but that's just my guess."

Nick listened to all Elena said and her questions as well if she was special to him or just another girl to be fucked. He smiles at his sister "Oh course your special to me and no I wouldn't treat you like all those other girls. You're not a whore by any mean nor would I treat you like one. Though not to say I won't fuck you silly." he said before giving a low moan. The feel of her hand has started to quicken his breath just a little. It would take more than that to get him really going, which he hopes will be very soon. "Don't worry Elena I won't do anything real kicky being our first time together... well I might use one toy in mind but that be it unless you have something in mind you want to do. Other than that, I'll treat you like a princess." he said once more and hope that would ease any doubts or worries, she may have.

Nick decided to tell her more than she expected to hear and a look of shock washed over her face when he mentioned Rion. To be honest she had no Clue that he thought about her that way!

Hearing him out her hand moved to gently grip his thick shaft again. Slowly stroking it up and down. “I’m glad I’ll be a little special.” With that she leaned on and let her hot to tongue tease his bulbous tip.

“Why don’t you tell me your fantasies…” Elena added whist she slowly stroked his endowed manhood. Using her tongue to flick on his tip seeing if she could get him to leak a bit of precum.

When he said that he’d treat her like his princess she gave him a coy look but it was a sweet gesture. “I’m glad you’re me graduating gift. I’ve always wondered how you would feel inside me…”

Nick gave a few low moans as she teased him and sure enough a nice gob of pre-cum came from the tip. "Heh that makes two of us, but I think we both can agree we want a taste of each other before we move to the main event. So how about you undo thos panties of your sand bring your lovely ass over here while you have a taste of my cock?" he asked and lay on the bed fully but his eyes still watching her to see what she would do.

"As for my fantasy's, I would like to see you in different outfits. I like to try a few magical toys on you and see how well you take them. That also using positions to turn you into a Neko, Kitsune and others of such but you would be in heat when you're changed. Heh and many others but for now I want to have a taste what I would be having right now.

When Nick rewarded her with that warm gift she didn’t say a word but leaned in to lick him clean. It wasn’t the first time she had given a blow job and it was far from her last. She didn’t linger as he got himself situated on the bed. Elena let out a chuckle before following him to the bed and climbing on. “I had no idea my own brother was a pervert. Makes wonder how Rion is.” Hearing her brother’s rather long list of choices he wanted for her made her wonder how much of a sexual deviant he was and almost didn’t want to ask what he did behind closed doors.

For now she’d at least enjoy him as himself before he got into doing all the weird stuff he listed. Costumes she could do. Changing her into other things she would have to think about later, but for now this was fine. She didn’t want him in any other form.

Once she got onto the bed and on top of him His hands take hold of her sides and slide them down until reaching her nice rear. "Oh, my dear sister. I might be a book worm, but I have a very... perverted mind. " With that he gives his sister's ass a good slap. Seeing she still have both her bra and panties on he figures he use his magic to help move things along. A hand moved and used his magic undo her bra and takes it off her breasts before floating to the edge of the bed and drop on the floor. His other hand takes hold of her black panties, again with magic they go through her and come completely off before he tossed them to the floor. "I must say Elena, you are a teaser. Which is not always a bad thing but there are times you make me want to bend you over and fuck you then and there."

His hands moved from her ass and moved to cup her breasts and gently folding them. "Mmm not too big and not too small either, a good size I would say. Though do tell me little sister, what are your fantasies? I know you for a long time but never asked about your sex life. So what turns you on the most and what would make sick and not wish to continue? I would hate to do something you dislike and force it onto you which is why I'm asking now. Also, is your back door... of limits?" he asked

“Rion alluded to you being quite the….what’s the word….pervert.” Elena said with a loud chuckle. She did occasionally chat up his friends but nothing more. She wasn’t expecting him to use magic but he was her brother and had a bit of a lazy streak to him. At least he used his real hand to spank her!

When he asked about her fantasies after lazily removing her well chosen lingerie she thought silently. Feeling him massage her breasts and fold them in a way she wasn’t used to she flinched a little. “Be gentle…” she whispered before continuing. “I do like to be wooed if I’m being honest. I guess you don’t like lingerie that much do you?” She said with a hearty laugh.

This felt like more of an interview but she’d get through it.

He blinked about what she said, first about being gentle which he thought he was. He might be going a bit rough then he should, with that in mind he slows down a bit and fold her breasts much less rough. "Sorry, I guess it was hard for me to control myself around my beautiful sister. I have nothing against your lingerie my dear, in fact it only makes me want you more. I might be a bit over excited about how things are turning for the two of us and I might be getting a little carried away. If I'm making you feel that way, then I hope you can forgive me. But I have to say a woman like yourself is hard to resist. "

His hands took hold of her sides before moving them in small roll until he was on top of her now. "To me you're a goddess that I wouldn't trade or give up for anything or one in the world. " he said and kiss her neck again and gently at that. He has pressed his body against her own, but he didn't try to anything else as of yet. "So, then my little goddess, do I permeation to taste your lower lips, to hear those sweet moans in this very room?" he asked.

“You do know those are sensitive right?” Elena asked but was happy when he was much gentler with her chest. “ and here I thought you would enjoy it. I’ve never had a guy not like it.” She spoke about her laundry and how quickly he took it off. She thought he didn’t like it at all. It was nice hearing that he did enjoy it.

This time he let her move her and roll her over so he was on top. Elena love the attention. Especially from Nick. Though there’s a part of her in the back of her mind that fucked maybe he was just horny and she was all he could get right now. Putting those thoughts to the back for a minute she just rolled with the flow. She had no idea how he feels after but living in the moment was fun.

“You very much operation and I appreciate you asking. I’m not used to it though but I’m glad you did.” Most of your partners just went in the moment but it was sweet that her brother even asked if it was okay. She found that to be a very endearing quality that she enjoyed. “Are you always this gentle with your lovers or is it just me?” Elena could not help but be curious kitten especially when it came to her older brother.

"Heh, that would depend on which lover. I mostly try to please them best I can in any way I can. There are those like you that like it gentle while others like it rough and those of in between. There are many however I can only guess what they want and adjust as I go. I been wanting to do you for a long time, but I knew nothing of your likes or dislikes or even know what type of sex you're into. I didn't ask because I felt that was too personal and well.... I didn't know how you felt about me at the time. Plus, Uncle Frank was in the way." he told her.

He slowly moved down her body, kissing is way down. His mouth came down to one of her breasts, he covers her very nipple with his mouth and let his tongue slide around it before flicking it a few times before letting go of the nipple after a soft kiss. He lowers himself down until he got to her sweet lower lips. His hands slide to either side of her inner thighs and spread her wide and held her legs there. Nick gives her a devilish grin before he slides his tongue against her pussy lips. It slides from the bottle of the slit and up all the way to her very clit only to for his mouth to then cover her clit and suckling it. He didn't rush it but rather took his time and let her feel the waves of pleasure he was giving her or at least he hoped it was pleasing her.

Back
Top Bottom