Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ஜ۩|| 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 || ۩ ஜ

Retrojapan

French Exit
Banished
by Fruit

by Fruit

Welcome to our Blue Moon Christmas events page. Here you'll find all the updates and surprises you'll need to have fun with us this holiday season.

Decorate the Tree
Scavenger Hunt
Challenges & Raffles

Thank You

Many thanks to our Officers, Design Team and residents artists for their talent, time, patience, support and endless enthusiasm. This community event wouldn't have been possible without the community we have here, thank you

Graphics Banners in this post: @Fruit
Tree: @M.G.B.
Design & Planning: @Saber @Rheya @Ironic @Bunny @M.G.B. @zuikoden. @Fruit @ƒeral
Mischief: @Vekseid
euyUc6j.gif

By M.G.B
The Blue Moon tree is up thanks to @M.G.B. and our Design Team will be adding to it until Christmas Day. Everyone is encouraged to contribute an ornament or decoration. Reach out to one of our resident artists, or feel free to make your own! Post them here, or send in to @Design Team.

izmhLdP.png

Earn badges and ornaments throughout December to fill the board!

Qhvpd5I.png

MfdfB5y.png

RJ

something you put at the end
recognized by all your friends
RJ and Vekseid

Orange, green, pink, red
Veks left me with them instead

Last edited:
i am going to cry gorgeous unicorn tears. this pastel paisley wonder. The angel frosted tree! @Retrojapan this mesmerizing creation has brought me so much Yule joy!

Apparently @Bunny made it! Gorgeous. Sorry for getting the names mixed up :)
No worries at all! ^-^ I am so glad I captured what you wanted!

squirrel-bird-feeder.gif

5 DAYS UNTIL THE BMR TREE GOES UP

We currently have....

6 artists

30 ornaments
29 days until Christmas

Keep an eye on the Artist Showcase for our Blue Moon tree going up December 1st. Big thank you to @M.G.B. for his time and efforts making sure we have a tree to decorate 🤗 I would also like to take a moment to welcome @zuikoden. as our final resident artist for this year's holiday season. Please see the first post for details on how to commission free ornaments for yourself, other members or your favourite RP!

AHHHHHHH!! OMG, it's so cute. I LOVE IT! 😍😍😍

FenOrnament.png

For @Fentanyl because FOX POWER! One parking ticket for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom