Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*•.¸♡ 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤'𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘖𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱! ♡ ¸.•*

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Ironic here! ♡

I would like to help everyone make their own special little ornament for the Christmas tree.
Let me help make your characters a reality!
I am specializing in creating your OC & your partners OC into a cute little decoration.
If you'd rather it just be one of the characters instead of both, that's cool too.
Or if you'd want a little animal, I can do that too.
I am not the best artist at all, but this will allow me to get some sketching and practicing in.

EXAMPLES
IMG-0121.png
IMG-0122.png

Please do not get too creative with minor details, since these are little chibis and not actual detailed art pieces.
Perhaps in the future I will make an actual thread where I draw legit stuff lol
Cry-500x500.png
Heart-500x500.png
IMG-0010.png
IMG-0033.png
IMG-0102-1.png

Form to fill out
Character 1
[REFERENCE IMAGES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED]

Hair color(s): Purple, like this shade
Hair length/style: Long, this style
Clothes + color(s): I like these colors and this style
Skin color: Olive like this
Eye color(s): Different colored eyes, blue and red, reference
Any certain pose reference: I love the bottom right image in this reference
Want characters name, if so what is it: Yes, and it's Ahri
PM ME OR POST IN HERE
How many characters do you want:
If no character, do you want an animal:
Do you want me to post it in this thread or PM it for a surprise reveal later:​
Character 1

Hair color(s):
Hair length:
Clothes + color(s):
Skin color:
Eye color(s):
Any details (horns, tail, jewelry, etc):
Any certain pose reference:
Any themes (Christmas/Halloween/etc):
Want characters name, if so what is it:​
Character 2

Hair color(s):
Hair length:
Clothes + color(s):
Skin color:
Eye color(s):
Any details (horns, tail, jewelry, etc):
Any certain pose reference:
Any themes (Christmas/Halloween/etc):
Want characters name, if so what is it:​

Last edited:
Bumping this.
C’mon, and gimme your requests! ;-;

So RetroJapan is giving me the push to request a tree decoration and suggested yourself Ironic with the idea I came up with. Basically my cats but I will just leave it with a small scene. Two black and white Tuxedo cats play fighting with an Orange Cat watching, if that is in your wheel house. Even if its just two Black and white cats play fighting if we super simplify it. Sounds cute everyone can enjoy in your art style for sure.

So RetroJapan is giving me the push to request a tree decoration and suggested yourself Ironic with the idea I came up with. Basically my cats but I will just leave it with a small scene. Two black and white Tuxedo cats play fighting with an Orange Cat watching, if that is in your wheel house. Even if its just two Black and white cats play fighting if we super simplify it. Sounds cute everyone can enjoy in your art style for sure.
Sure, I can do that! 💕 Do you want to send me photos of them so I can see the markings on their fur or do you just want me to randomize it and do whatever? I don’t mind making them as close as I can to your kitties :3 Also, thanks Retro for sending them my way! 💗

Sure, I can do that! 💕 Do you want to send me photos of them so I can see the markings on their fur or do you just want me to randomize it and do whatever? I don’t mind making them as close as I can to your kitties :3 Also, thanks Retro for sending them my way! 💗
I will throw a PM with the kitties for reference, I suppose you win with cute cat pics lol

Back
Top Bottom