Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

Alex sighed and then moaned softly as he felt the way his wife gently nibbled on his ear. It felt good when it was combined with the way in which she continued to rock on hin. With the way she kept rocking on him, it kept him hard inside of her. His other hand remained on her hip as he felt Kat's juices running down the back of his hand underneath the blanket. Alex had to admit that he was rather impressed with his daughter's ability to remain quiet even as he continued to finger her. Turning his attention back to his wife, he smiled as he thought about what she had said. Slowly, he nodded his head. "If you end up pregnant, then of course we could start over." He whispered as his hand moved from her hip and moved up and over her breast. "I would be surprised if you don't end up pregnant if I'm being honest." He teased as he looked up at her. "I have a feeling you aren't going to let a drop to to waste, are you?" The smile on his face widened. "

Kelly figured that the daughter was asleep she might as well keep her husband as hard as possible while she nibbled on his ear and rocked on him. Kat was usually a sound sleeper which meant that Kelly wasn’t worried about her waking up let alone does she think that maybe she would be awake and listening. His sweet daughter didn’t mind the show the part her was a bit jealous especially since he continued with her mother but she knew she couldn’t say anything or let her know especially since it would risk they’re two weeks away. She had to do her best to keep herself quiet and every so often she made it squeak that didn’t phase her mother at all.

When he mentioned her getting pregnant Kelly would chuckle and bite his ear even harder. “It would only be fair if you got me pregnant and give me a son you already have a daddy‘s girl it’s not fair that I don’t have my mama’s boy.” Was she serious or joking he would have to guess but maybe Kelly was serious since she and Kat we’re close but not as close as she was with her father and she desperately wanted a similar bond but it wasn’t too late to start over. “ maybe we should put Kat To bed since she’s knocked out or maybe we should leave her down here to sleep and continue in our room. How’s that sound?” His wife asked if his daughter could give no input especially since it would literally break their cover though she didn’t want her dad to go anywhere since she couldn’t enjoy him if they went into their room.

Alex moaned in pleasure, but he could see how much Kelly wanted to get him alone. Of course he knew that their daughter wasn't asleep. He could still feel her hand over his as he continued to finger fuck her cum filled pussy. One thing Alex knew was that Kat wouldn't want him to stop, so he knew he was going to have to come up with something that would allow them both to stay where they were. At the same time, he knew that he was going to have to think fast too. After all, he couldn't shake the thought that Kelly would soon notice his juice covered fingers as soon as he were to pull his hand out from underneath the blanket. That was a chance that he just could not take. Not right now anyway.

"Mmm....well you know we've still got another round or two tonight.....and then we've got tomorrow morning before we have to head off. If you make me cum in you..... every time.....then maybe.....just maybe.....you'll end up pregnant baby." His lips curled up into a small smirk as he focused his attention on his wife. As he focused on her, his fingers never stopped moving inside of their daughter. If anything, his fingers only began to move faster. "Mmm.....do you really want to try moving her? She might.....even wake up if we try to move.....so I don't know baby. We could....try staying here for a little while longer.....or maybe I could try putting her to bed?"

Kat was enjoying the show but she really wanted her dad along with her again but she really could not blow her cover and let her mother know that she was awake listening as her father still fingered her. It took so much self-control not to open her eyes or stir and maybe scare her mother thinking that she was awake so she get off of her dad so she can have a turn but if she did that her mom might not sleep tonight giving her a chance to play with her father while she was asleep.

For now Alex was keeping Kelly busy and keeping her daughter from being noticed with his words of another session and one in the morning Alex knew how to speak her language. That at least would keep her satisfied until he came back two weeks after the cruise. His fingers never stopped moving under the blanket as Kat was biting her lip and moving her head over so she could hide under her hair and try not to make a sound.

Do you think you can get it to bed because I just want to have you before I go to bed. I want you to fuck me until I fall asleep baby. I’ll be really disappointed if you don’t have the energy in the morning. Maybe you can come one more time and maybe I’ll let you rest because you know I’m not gonna shower after this I just wanna keep all of you inside me as I fall asleep. Do you know how to make me feel so good. I’m so lucky to have a sexy husband like you…” Her words were sweet but at least maybe Alex had a way out to spend some time with his daughter but he would have to tire his wife out enough so she’d fall asleep giving him some alone time with Kat.

Alex slowed his fingers down inside of his daughter's pussy. He could still feel her juices running down the back of his hand, and he could feel the way she was trying not to squirm under the blankets. There was still a part of him that wanted to taste his daughter again. Of course he knew that he probably wouldn't be able to fuck her again until they were on their cruise together. He just wondered if she would be able to wait that long.

He found himself thinking over his wife's question before he nodded his head. "You want me to take Kat to bed? Uhh.....yeah I can do that." He smiled and moaned, still feeling his wife on his cock. His free hand rested on Kelly's ass, and he bucked his hips a little, driving his cock back up and into her again. "Mmm.....the question is.....are you going to make me cum now? Or after I've put Kat to bed?" He moaned and raised an eyebrow.

He had no idea how hard it was for his daughter to keep as quiet as she did with his fingers still teasing her. The only saving grace she had was that her mother was a bit noisy which meant she wouldn’t notice that her daughter was squirming just a little bit underneath the covers. It’s going to be very hard to get through this one night before they got on the cruise but if they play their cards right they would have two weeks to themselves!

Kelly nodded when he agreed with what she was telling him she did wonder if he could pick up their daughter and carry her to bed without waking her because she hoped that she would stay asleep so she would have more time with her husband. “Mmmm. I would prefer to make you cum now. Especially since I know I’ll be getting another round once she goes into her room. Do you think you can handle that?” Kelly asshole still rocking and picking up her pace as he held her ass. She was wondering how long he can hold off before blasting her insides white once again.

Alex could still feel his cock rock hard inside of his wife. He didn't feel too surprised that she would want to make him cum now, but he also knew that it would give him the perfect chance to have a little bit more fun with Kat since he would have to take her to bed. He also knew that one more round would most likely be enough to tire Kelly out. At least that was what he hoped anyway. He has never cum so much in one day in his life before. He had no idea how he had managed it so far.

Keeping his hand on Kelly's ass, he looked to her and nodded her head. "Mmmm, okay baby! Ride my cock and make me cum all over again! I know you want to....so do it!" He moaned as he drove his fingers deeper inside of his daughter's pussy. "I don't think you would have taken so many loads off of me before babe!" He moaned and teased.

For the moment his wife did not wanna move from above him it was a nice comfortable position. And right now she had a full attention or so she thought since her daughter was sleeping peacefully and not waking she figured she must’ve been so tired she wouldn’t hear anything. She was going to tire herself out like this which was good for him but at least maybe she would nap a little bit and get her second wind later.

Poor Alex was gonna be extremely tired by the end of this especially if he knew how his daughter was she was far more energetics than he probably expected. With his hand on his wife’s ass she continue to rock and pick up her pace as if she was trying to see if she can squeeze more out of him and how fast could she do it? “You or a real animal tonight and I plan to drain you dry don’t worry I’ll let you take a little rest but when you come to bed you’re gonna go again you promised.” Kelly said as she started riding harder. Kat Had a much harder job at keeping quiet and making sure she didn’t move too much or else she would ruin any chances that she and her sweet that would have on their cruise she just had she get through tonight without getting caught and she having for two whole weeks together but she had a feel like she could handle it and she helped that her mother would finish soon enough!

Alex couldn't help but moan as Kelly suddenly started to ride him harder and faster. With how much he had cum already, he really didn't know how much he had left in him. Not only did he know Kelly wanted another load, but he knew that Kat would want another load when he took her up to bed. One thing was for sure though. He was definitely going to be very tired the next morning.

His fingers never stopped moving inside of his daughter's cum filled pussy. Alex pressed his thumb against her clit as he drove his fingers deeper inside of her. He wasn't too worried though. With how focused Kelly was on riding him, he knew that she wasn't going to be as focused on Kat. "Ughh fuck!" Alex moaned, groping Kelly's ass hard. He kept his attention fixed on her. "Oh baby, I'm going to miss this pussy so much!" Alex moaned and smirked as he looked up at her. "Don't worry baby! I'll.....mmm....I'll put Kat to bed. I'll make sure.....she's settled properly..... and then I'll come and give you......your last load for the night!"

Kelly was on a roll tonight and she was not going to let her husband keep any energy if she could help it but she had no idea what was going on right next to her all that she noticed was her husband reacting to her teasing and lovemaking. She was trying to get one last load out of her husband before bed and she hoped that she had it in her to go one more time before he left in the morning. The way she rode him; hard and fast with a need that he hadn’t seen for a while. Little did she know that next to him and her that their daughter was enjoying the show but very jealous. Kat wanted her dad all to herself.

His daughter was very good at keeping quiet but luckily her mother was loud enough and making enough noise to hide any slight moan that escaped her daughters lips as her dad fingered and teased her but she knew the moment when her father lost it and her mother started grinding and whimpering while riding her husband. The fact that he offered to take their daughter to bed made her smile to herself and plaster kisses all over his neck since she didn’t have to carry her daughter up to bed and she could get herself ready in her own room waiting for her darling husband. Kelly had no idea what would happen when Alex would take Kat to bed. Alex could at least count on his wife taking a small cat nap giving him and his daughter precious time before he returned to give his wife another load that she definitely wanted before they both embarked on their two week journey on a cruise. “Perfect… i’ll wait up or maybe I’ll take a nap before you come to bed and you better give me one more load before you leave or else I won’t forgive you.” She was obviously teasing since she loved her husband and she wouldn’t get mad at him she at least wanted to have something to keep her company while he took their daughter on a much-needed vacation. Kelly planned on going next time but for now it was alright if he took her for two weeks since it will give her time to catch up on her work.

Alex really couldn't remember the last time Kelly had wanted him so much. Sure, they may have fucked before, but he couldn't remember a time when they had fucked so much. Of course he wasn't really complaining at all. If anything, he was enjoying it! Not only was he fucking his wife, but now he was also fucking their daughter. It was one of the reasons he was really looking forward to their cruise. It was probably why he figured Kelly was all over him. With the way she was riding him, he knew there was no way he was going to last much longer. He could feel himself getting closer and closer each time she bounced on his cock.

His fingers remained buried deep inside of their daughter's pussy as Kelly pushed him closer and closer to yet another climax. His thumb remained pressed against her clit; his breathing heavier as he focused his attention on his wife once more. "Mmmm......you could take a nap.....if you really wanted to! Look how.....hard and fast you're riding me, baby!" He panted and moaned. "You'll.....feel better, baby!" He smiled, even though he was only really suggesting she take a nap so he could fuck their daughter again. "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!" His moans grew louder. "I'm so close baby! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned and seconds later, she would have felt his thick and warm load filling her pussy once again.

He knew Kelly never meant to ignore him her job usually got pretty busy and the thought of Husband being away for two weeks made her realize she was going to have a two week dry spell and she was going to try and make sure she wouldn’t be stuck with just her battery powered toys. With how she bounced and wiggled kelly knew her husband will not be able to last too much longer and she also knew that she would lose all composure soon enough but she had to hold it together to not wake their daughter sleeping next to them.

“MMMM!!! If I take a nap you better wake me up before you head off to that cruise of yours I know you both need daddy daughter time and I hope you both get closer but for now leave me with something to make me want you more when you come home…” She kept her voice low as she rocked faster and harder. Kelly had no way of knowing what he was doing right beside her to his own flesh and blood. When she felt him explode into her she had a little to head to the side and bite his neck to keep from crying out and it took all of Kat’s strength not to moan or say anything. All she wanted to do was get a moment with her dad before they would leave but maybe if her mom took a nap that would leave them a few hours but he could fill her before the cruise.

Of course Alex loved that his wife wanted to fuck so much. He couldn't remember the last time she had wanted his cock so much. He certainly couldn't remember the last time in which she had wanted him to cum in her so many times before. The last time had probably been when they had Kat. Alex did love being able to fuck his wife bare, but now he had finally experienced what it was like to fuck his daughter's pussy, and that felt so much better. It was why there was a part of him that wanted to be inside of Kat again, and he had a feeling that Kat would want the same.

"Mmm babe.....one way or another, I'm pretty certain you'll take another load before we head off tomorrow." He panted and moaned, moments before he had exploded inside of her yet again. Gripping Kelly's hip with one hand, his other hand remained between his daughter's legs; his fingers still knuckle deep inside of her. "Ughh fuck! You feel so good, babe! I'm gonna give you the biggest load before.....we go tomorrow! I'm gonna make sure....it's dripping down your thighs before we go." He moaned and smiled, leaning up to press a kiss against Kelly's lips. His fingers slowed to a stop inside of Kat's pussy and he began to pull them out of her, knowing he would be taking her up to bed soon.

The fact that their daughter was older now gave his wife more incentive to play. Not once did it cross her mind that he was enjoying their daughter who was sleeping peacefully next to them or so she thought. “ You better be giving me a few more loads before you take off I hate that I have to work. I’m just going to say when you come back you’re gonna need me for more than you expect especially being two weeks without your cock sleeve.” Kelly head up the dirty talk quite a bit especially since she had a feeling that her husband liked it but also that her daughter wouldn’t hear a damn thing.

Kat Had to keep herself quiet while her father’s fingers teased her but at least hearing how her mom and dad were going at it she figured they’d be done soon especially listening to what her dad was saying and how he was teasing her the question was would her dad be able to get it up again? He was releasing himself inside her mom yet again and it made Kat worry if she would get any at all tonight!

With his fingers free from her and considering that she was drenched as Kelly kissed her husband passionately not even noticing how his hand shifted from the area where their daughter sat but she didn’t question anything although Kat was more than ready to be taken to bed. At least this time her mom might pass out from all of the fun meeting and give her and her dad a chance to talk; among other things.

With how much he had been teasing their daughter, Alex was eager to get her up to her room just so he could see just how desperate she had become for his cock. He had loved emptying yet another load into his wife, but he couldn't help but miss the way Kat's pussy had felt around his cock, and he knew that she would more than likely want his cock in her again, especially after the way in which he had been teasing her the entire time Kelly had been bouncing on his cock.

The smile on his face widened as he listened to his wife's dirty talk. She was right to assume that he did like it. He actually liked it a lot, although it may have had something to do with the fact that Kat was always doing it too. Not that Kelly ever had to know that, or would ever find out. "Mmm, don't worry! I plan on giving you a load or two before we head off tomorrow! I'll be sure to leave you something to remember me by for those two weeks." He smiled and kissed her lips again, pulling his hand out from under the blankets whilst their lips were locked together.

Pulling away from the kiss a few moments later, he smiled up at Kelly. "I had better get her up to bed, otherwise we'll both be super tired in the morning. You should probably head on up too, babe! I'll join you as soon as I'm sure she's settled." He glanced back at Kat for a moment before turning his attention back to his wife.

This is probably a dream to most men considering he had two lovely women vying for his attention though not at the same time. Kat couldn’t wait to get her father alone but she was very capable of keeping a secret especially if her mother found out she might put an end to their vacation. Kelly was just happy to have a chance to have some time to relax but absence makes the heart grow fonder and with her husband about to take a small vacation away with her still working she took it upon herself to let herself be a bit more dirty than usual. Her husband seem to approve of her little confidence that she had. She knew she had to go to sleep so she will place her lips on her husbands and kiss him deeply she would make herself move and get herself ready for bed knowing that her husband would bring Kat upstairs for her and gave her a chance to get some extra work done. Kat Was still pretending to be fast asleep and Kelly gave her look over and nodded at her husband. “Don’t take too long I’m gonna get ready for bed and I’m not gonna shower so take that as you will you can get me more dirty when you put her to bed. Please make sure she’s packed because I know tomorrow morning is going to be hectic you know how she is.” Kelly said knowing that their daughter was a terrible procrastinator. With that she made her way upstairs and he could hear her something around with things in the room but she was clearly up there and it was up to him whether or not he would pretend to wake his daughter up as she stayed asleep at least until she knew the coast was very much clear.

Alex couldn't help but groan in pleasure as Kelly pulled herself off of his cock. Even in the dim lighting, he could see her juices glistening on his cock. His cock throbbed and a little cum ran down the head of his cock. He smiled and moaned into the kiss, prolonging it as much as he possibly could. He eventually pulled away and smiled up at Kelly. "Don't worry babe, I'll make sure she's settled and then I'll be joining you in bed. I'm pretty sure she's all packed for tomorrow anyway, but I'll check again in the morning." He whispered before giving her another kiss.

Pulling away again, he turned his attention back to their daughter. He slipped his cock back into his pants and then pulled the blanket off of their daughter. Alex gently scooped her up in his arms and then rose to his feet. He smiled as he leaned in close to her ear. "Just wait until I get you into bed! Maybe Daddy will let you have another load again." He teased as he carried her upstairs and along to her room. Pushing open the door, he stepped inside, closing it with his foot and walked over to her bed. He smiled as he set her down on the bed a moment later.

Once Kelly was out of your shot and upstairs it was only then that Kat would “wake up”. Kat eventually opened her eyes and looked up at her dad and gave him a grin. “You Took forever you better have some thing left for me.” She kept her voice low and when he went to lift her up after adjusting himself she wrapped her arms around his neck and play soft kisses on his neck line and earlobe. “ if you don’t have another load I know it’ll take a while but maybe you can pound me until you do.” He was learning how dirty his daughter was and she kept caressing him and rubbing her hands on his back letting him know how much she just wanted to touch him. Once up in her room and he laid her down on the bed she would wiggle and get herself adjusted as she would slightly spread her legs trying to invite him. Knowing if he was empty he could just pound her in her mattress until his balls filled out and hopefully her mother would be passed out and wouldn’t notice that her dad was taking so long in her room. “Don’t worry daddy. I’m on birth control but pretend that I’m not an imagine if you got me knocked up daddy how would that make you feel?” She asked that she look to see how his expression would change at the thought.

Alex smiled and laughed a little after setting his daughter down onto the bed. Sure enough, he was beginning to get an idea as to just how dirty she truly was! And he couldn't help but like it. It made him curious as to what he should expect on their vacation together. As she had spread her legs, Alex licked his lips as he moved between her spread legs, running his hands up and over her thighs. "Are you sure you don't want to wait a few hours until you know I'm full again?" Of course he was teasing her. He knew that she wouldn't want to wait a few hours at all.

"Are you going to help daddy and pull out my cock?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "We are going to have to be quiet! Wouldn't want mom hearing us, would we?" He whispered with a smirk. His cock was already hard and throbbing in his pants as he found himself gazing at his daughter's pussy. "Mmmm, would you even still want to fuck if you got knocked up?" He asked in something of a curious tone.

Finally she was comfortable in bed but her eyes were watching what her father was going to do next. He was teasing her when he spread her legs while she looked him up and down and shook her head no about waiting. “ you made me wait for so long with Mom you could’ve ended that much faster.” She wasn’t being mean but she was just being playful. Kat got herself fully comfortable well she watched her dad and he even asked if she would help and she also said no.

“ You made me wait for so long you should give me a show daddy.” Of course she would help him if he asked again but right now she was gonna make him pay in her own little way for making her wait. “ I think I can handle being quiet the question is can you handle cumming again?” Yes curiously but when he asked his next question she tilted her head to the side and thought about it. “ i’ve never been pregnant before but I think I wouldn’t stop having sex even if I were. The question would be how we explain to Mom who is baby is it? I don’t have a boyfriend but I mean I could get one even though I really don’t want when I have you. How would we tell Mom if I got pregnant more or less how would you deal with her if she knew you did it….” She was curious but they weren’t using protection and she really didn’t care she really had it bad for her dad. “ you wouldn’t leave me if you got me pregnant would you?” She questioned wondering if he would still keep her around or send her off.

Now that Kelly had gone to bed, Alex honestly had no idea how long he had with his daughter. Of course he knew she would probably want him for the rest of the night, considering how much he had teased her. However, he didn't know if he would be able to keep pumping her full of cum for the rest of the night. It was why he had found himself thinking over her question as to whether he could cum again for her. He didn't really know, but he did know there was only one way to find out.

He furrowed his brows as she had said she wasn't going to help him. The smirk on his face began to widen as he started to unbutton his pants. "You want a show, huh?" He teased as he unbuttoned his pants one button at a time. Slowly, he pushed them down and kicked them off, leaving himself in just his boxers. Alex slipped out of them next before he crawled between his daughter's legs. "We'll have to think about that if you end up becoming pregnant, baby! I could just cum all over you instead of in you, just to be safe!" Of course he knew she wouldn't want this! Hell, he didn't want it either, but he enjoyed teasing her. "Don't worry, baby! Daddy wouldn't be going anywhere if you were to end up pregnant. I'm sure we would think of something to tell mom. We're not there yet though, but maybe I'll just cum all over your tits tonight instead?"

With Kelly bed that left them up to their own devices. Alex was so lucky his wife was a heavy sleeper and that he wore her out so much that she would pass out before he would even get to her. Kat had her daddy all to herself and that was the way she liked it especially now that she considers herself a sexual being. Kat was young and full of energy and she wondered if her dad can keep up. Even if she got one more round I would at least give her time to sleep and get some rest.

She looked him up and down and gave him a smirk. “ as much as I want daddy right now you can either give it to me again or save it up for the cruise but of course I think you have a feeling I want you right now.” She was giving him options but the question is which would he choose. “As much as I want you to stay in my bedroom we can’t have Mom find out what you’re doing just yet. I think if she saw us she might cancel our plans and I don’t want that.” He was learning how much she was planning and how her thought process worked but she would not turn them away if he wanted to have sex again especially since he really wanted it bad. It seemed like he was gonna give her show and when he started pants she watched him eagerly. It made her giggle when he gave her choices and options but she looked up at him and said. “At least tonight I think you have to come inside me since if I get up to take a shower in the middle of the night because of the mess you made Mom and make get suspicious.” Kat I thought of so much and now her father was seeing how depraved she was. “Do you like my tits daddy? Do you think they’re better than moms?” She was actually wondering what kind of answer he would actually give her.

Back
Top Bottom