Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realm of Darkness (me and Nurse_K)

He nodded, stroking her cheek again before stealing a kiss, a slightly brush of his lips against hers. "I will need to go and sleep, the sun is nearly rising. I will speak to you when night falls again, love."

She nearly fell over when he kissed her. She pressed her lips against his, nearly pouting when he pulled away. "Okay..." she said, sadness evident in her voice. She didn't want to be without him, but she knew that she had to. She stood up, touching his hand gently. "I'll come to you as soon as night falls,"

He nodded, kissing her lightly again before standing up. "I will meet you here." He said softly. "Now, go get a few scant hours of sleep. you will need it." He stroked his fingers through her hair lightly before leaving the room, beelining to where he was to rest.

She kissed him and watched him walk away. She sighed after he left, thinking about everything that had just happened. She'd told him that she needed him, that he was her soulmate...and he had agreed. She was elated. She scampered off to bed, sleeping soundly. She awoke in the morning and went to speak to her father. At first he was very angry with her, but when she explained the benefits to him...he relented and agreed. He had told her that she needed to be careful, to be sure that he was the one, but she knew that Raziel was the one.

He woke the moment the sun had went down, getting up and heading to the library. He picked up a book and started reading, waiting. He was never nervous before, but now he was, waiting for the news.

She ran in almost a sprint to the library once the sun set. She burst through the door, breathing a little heavily. She went to the back and saw Raziel sitting there with a book. She smiled at him brightly, "He approved it."

He heard her walk in, and his head instantly jumped up. He heard the news and put the book down, rushing to her and holding her close. "Mmm... that is good news." He looked at her and smiled softly. "Do you want to stay here, or take the trip to the caverns. I'm sure I told you this, but the changing inside you will take a long time, and three blood exchanges."

She gulped, she hadn't thought about the pain that would happen when he changed her. She nuzzled him, forcing herself to forget the pain and remember that she would be able to spend her entire life with him after she changed. "We should go to the caverns, so no one else can see us."

He nodded, opening the door behind her. "Lead the way out, Princess. I'll take you to the caverns afterwards."

"Okay," she said softly, leaning up and kissing him very softly just once before she went out the door. She shivered a little, she felt so perfect with him. Then she went out the door and wound her way through the intricate palace corridors until they were out by the stables.

He smiled as they stopped outside. "Hold on tight." He said softly, as he picked her up. Black wings, feathered, sprouted from his back. He held her close as he took off, spiraling towards the mountains. After a while of flying, he landed at the entrance of a cave, and eh put her down, leading the way in, the wings disappearing.

She screeched as he sprouted wings and took off. She had had no idea that vampires could do that. She clutched his neck tightly, her arms wrapped around it. Her heart was racing when he set her down. "Oh my goodness, that was so scary!" she said, trembling a little bit as she followed him into the cave.

He smiled at her, running his hand through her hair. "I'm sorry that I scared you, love." He led her deeper into the caves, where the room opened further. There were several pools of water, hot and slightly bubbling from the vents below on the bottom of the pool. The mineral springs.

Her heart was beating quickly, she wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen. She grasped his hand as he led her deeper into the caves, partly so that she wouldn't get lost, and partly so that she could touch him. "It's okay," she said softly, she would never be able to hold much of a grudge against him, she was sure.

He smiled and pulled her close, kissing her lightly. "Still, I should have warned you better, love." He held her for a long moment before leading her deeper into the chamber.

"Well, you won't need to warn me again." she kissed him back and then followed him deeper, wondering just how far he was taking her into this dark cave. She could barely see anything, though she knew he could. She thought for a moment...after he had changed her, she would be able to see too.

He let go of her and took a few steps forward. He gently touched a candle, and it lit, and all down a row the candles were lit, all around the area. He turned to her, the glow from the light making her radiate in her beauty. He took the few steps back to her, pulling her close, and kissing her lightly.

She leaned into him softly, relishing in the feel of his lips against hers. Elsa thinks of Raziel as being magical in every way. He enchanted her, he could fly, he could light candles just by touching them. She sighed and relaxed into him, trying not to be afraid of what was going to happen.

He kissed her softly, tenderly again, before tilting her chin up to look at him. "You need to relax and rest, love." He said softly.

She nodded, looking up into his eyes as he tilted her chin up. She loved it when he did that. It was such a simple gesture, but...it made her feel like he was protecting her from something, like she really was his.

He smiled, arms going around her and holding her close to him. "We can wait as long as it takes, until you are ready for it, love."

"I'm ready now." she said quickly, her eyes still staring into his. She didn't want to wait, that would only make her pine for it more. She needed him to change her so that she could be as close to him as she possibly could.

He smiled, a soft thing, more so in the candlelight. "Ok, love." He kissed her softly, and as he did, his clothes shimmered and disappeared, leaving him nude in front of her.

Her eyes widened as his clothes dissapeared, anothing crazy magical thing that he could do. She blinked at him a couple of times...she hadn't realizing that him changing her involved them...being intimate. That sent a soft shiver down her spine, it excited her a little bit. She looked down at herself, still fully clothed in her gown. She couldn't magically undress like that.

((Woah, sorry. I definitely thought I'd answered this post.))

His arms went around her and pulled her a little closer, a hand coming up and stroking her cheek, brushing her hand from her face. "Do not be afraid." He said in a soft voice, looking into her eyes. "Everything I can do, you will soon be able to do. I will teach you how to do it. But sadly, it comes at a cost. You won't be human anymore, but a vampire. That will take some time, though."

Back
Top Bottom