Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where Angels Fear To Tread (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Not at all~" She said before she turned to him, "Would you like to come and show me how much you like this dress~?"

"I was starting to think you'd never ask." He said, moving and slowly running his hands over her.

Her eyes went half lidded, moaning softly at his touch, "Why would I ever pass up the opportunity to have your hands on me~?"

"You don't~? I think the only time I'd say no is if I was dead, handsome~" She said softly, inching closer to just barely kiss him, tease him with grazing contact.

She purred, "At least~" She agreed, pushing herself to sit on the edge of her vanity, wrapping her leg around his waist and opening the slit more.

She was so soft. How was she always so soft? He could hardly keep his hands off her. She moaned softly when he pet her hip, "I wanted to tell you," she whispered breathlessly, "that in anticipation of your visit, I opted against certain garments...~"

"I hope that doesn't make me less desirable as a woman, detective...~" She said quietly, lips quivering, aching to feel his.

She moaned at the contact, kissing back as she reached to run her fingers through his cropped hair, "I was so worried...~" She said softly.

She kissed back, tossing his tie aside and then his suit jacket, working the buttons of his shirt after showing him wear the zipper for her dress was.

Last edited:
She arched a bit to help it come off as she pushed off his button up and moved her hands to his slacks.

He made a low noise and moved to slowly nip along her throat and collarbone as he helped her out of her dress.

She moaned softly, her dress falling from her chest easily, revealing her plump breasts to him as she enjoyed his soft kisses and bites.

Back
Top Bottom