Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Me, Loves Me…Not? Sadboy+Blue

Kaeya curses, shifting one foot forward to be nearly standing over top of Jason. The teasing feels good, but it's thinning Kaeya's patience. When his brother sucks on the skin of his thigh, Keaya growls. "Jason, just suck my cock already. Stop teasing me."

Kaeya's words are blunt, and those fingers on the back of his neck dig nails into skin. His position over his brother, and the proximity to the wall behind him, means once Jason takes his brother's cock into his mouth, he likely won't be able to back off easily.

First he chuckles against his skin, but the bite of nails in his own makes him whimper and his lips let go of Kaeya’s thigh. There’s a dappling of hickies there when he withdraws- he’s got that to be proud of, at least! “You’re so bossy,” he tells him in a mutter, looking up for a face full of cock and balls.

Jason grabbed the older’s shaft and sat up straighter, squinting against the shower spray. He could recall vividly, now, the stretch of that thickness and the soreness of his jaw when he blew him the night prior. “Say please?”

Kaeya growls again, his fingers sliding up into Jason's wet hair, pulling his head back more. His cock brushes his brother's cheek again. Kaeya is dominant, demanding, and rough. He's not going to pretend to be something he's not, especially not with Jason. His brother should know what he's getting himself into.

"I'm giving you the chance to do it yourself, Jason." That should be warning enough. Just as he had shown the night before, Kaeya is stronger, and can be far more insistent. His cock throbs, and his hips lean forward just an inch.

He winces, squinting and with the muscles of his neck taut and on display, handsome face grimacing. Geez. “You’re bein’ kind of an asshole. Just say please,” maybe he was playing with fire just a little bit. Maybe he liked it. The threat thing was…hot? And it would feel just as good if Kaeya actually did as he was asking, too. “Come on, use those big boy words.” Snrk. “‘Pretty please, Jason, will you put your pretty mouth on my fat dick?’” He coached with plenty of snark.

Jason is such a brat. Kaeya can't help the thought as he narrows his eyes. The dominant in him just wants to put his little brother in his place. Seeing him kneeling on the floor between his feet, practically beneath him, doesn't help calm his mean streak.

"Put my cock in your mouth before I do it for you." Kaeya's voice is deeper, that same growl in his tone. But there's a smile on his lips, a promise to his words. Jason's accustomed to the kind, loving side of Kaeya always being there. Which normally, Kaeya is. But in the bedroom, or in this case the shower, the other side of him is showing. The side Jason's only had small glimpses of the last two times they've fucked.

He purrs. He feels it in his chest, a well of satisfaction from getting a rise out of his brother. “Okay.” He smiled back. Smirked, nearly. “Go on, then. Do it. Show me what you need, since you can’t be polite.” his tongue slipped under his upper lip, playing with it.

Okay, that's enough warnings. Kaeya pulls roughly on Jason's wet hair, pulling his head further back. This forces the boy's mouth open. Kaeya's other hand comes off the wall and knocks Jason's hands away. He grasps his own cock to direct it, hips pushing forward to sink his hard length into Jason's mouth. He groans, the wet heat of Jason's mouth more pleasant than the wet heat of the shower water.

Kaeya sets his left hand on the back of Jason's neck, right hand holding that harsh grip in his hair. His hips move, each stroke pushing deep, cock head hitting the back of Jason's throat. He shakes his head, flipping his hair so it's all over one shoulder.

“Ah! Agh—“ eyes scrunched up and his nose wrinkled, that grip- god, yeah, it was forceful, but it made his dick throb. Kaeya wasted no time in sliding his own down the boy’s throat, making him gag out a little ‘glk!’ When it hit the back of it before sliding further down.

His eyes softened once that cock found its home, making more of those ‘glk glk glk!’s with every thrust down his throat. God…Kaeya looked so good, masculine and confident, pleased. His soaked hair draped to one side. Jason rest his hands on his brother’s hips while he continued to fuck his mouth, Jason beginning to moan around him while his tongue curled against the underside.

"Good boy." Kaeya purrs the praise as he fucks Jason's mouth and throat. The soft gags and moans are almost lost in the sound of the shower, but Kaeya can still hear them. His left hand moves slightly, to the side of Jason's neck, so his thumb can rest at the front just below his jaw and feel his throat expand with every forward thrust.

Kaeya bites his lower lip, watching his cock slide in and out of his brother's mouth. So hot, definitely worth it, making the decision not to hide what he's like during sex. Kaeya groans, cock throbbing in Jason's mouth. The vein running along the underside pulses against Jason's tongue.

His grip loosened the more Kaeya fucked forward into his mouth, and the way his brother held him drove him crazy. Manhandling, grabbing like he owned him. Jason would gladly let him take control, but damn if he didn’t like to poke the bear. He bugged him plenty before this, before getting…involved, but the way Kaeya got him back this time was much more fun.

He did his best to breathe through his nose while the beating of his heart pounded in his ears and throbbed in his cock, trying to goad it to its full stiffness. One hand left his brother to stroke himself, the boy moaning louder and choking intermittently on the dick in his throat.

Kaeya groans, his pace picking up his grip tightens, his thumb pressing into the front of Jason's throat. He can feel his orgasm coming, the muscles in his hips flexing. Even his thrusts are becoming shorter, a bit harder.

When his climax hits, Kaeya drags Jason's head forward, even as his hips push into his brother's face. Standing over Jason, he's nearly pressing down into his brother's throat. Deep, cock sliding down, until Jason's lips are pressed to his base. His hips jerk, hot seed pouring down Jason's throat. Kaeya groans again, the sound echoing in the shower stall.

Everything about it drives him crazy, from the strength of the grip in his hair and around his neck to the groans let out by his brother and the heat of his cum running down his throat. Kaeya didn't let go of him soon enough, though, and Jason's own orgasm faltered as he tried to breathe and as that dick touched him just right- or wrong. He choked on him, on it, coughing. Cum burst from his nose and a runny mix of spit and semen coughed out past his lips, making a mess of the dazed boy as he sat there gasping and then, once he'd caught a little of his breath, he sat there laughing, too, a giggly, cock-drunk mess with a rigid dick between his legs and a glazing of cum dribbling down his lip.

When Jason chokes, really chokes, Kaeya pulls his cock from his mouth and throat. Hands brush hair back from his brother's face as he catches his breath. "Shit, Jason, are you okay? I got carried away."

When Jason starts laughing, Kaeya relaxes and chuckles. His hands wipe away the cum on Jason's face, the water from the shower helping that endeavor. He shakes his head, then lowers one hand to wrap around Jason's cock, stroking him. "I guess we will have to practice that more, so you don't choke." The words are growled, but sound like a promise.

"I'd like that," he agreed with a warm grin, eyes scrunching up before Kaeya's touch made them close entirely, a shiver shaking him down to his core. He leaned into him and mumbled, "I guess m' gag reflex's just better when m' drunk," his hips rising and falling into the older's fist. Ngh. Not like he did a bad job though, he thought! He'd done pretty well, just hadn't held his breath so good. Or breathed through his nose much. "Mph--" His nails bit into his brother's skin and he humped his hand quicker, chasing his orgasm. "Ffff----" fuck. He came with one last little grunt and quivered through it, warm mess quickly washed from Kaeya's knuckles.

Kaeya is leaned over Jason, stroking him to his climax. He snorts at his brother's comment about his gag reflex being less when he's drunk. He's not wrong; Jason had taken his cock into his throat more easily the night before. Jason starts thrusting into Kaeya's hand, and Kaeya crouches down to get a more firm grip, his hand moving to match the pace of Jason's hips. When he cums, Kaeya sets his free hand against Jason's bicep, to grab and balance him if needed.

"Feel better?" Kaeya smirks. Once he's certain Jason has his balance, Kaeya stands and finishes washing himself, then pulls Jason to his feet and cleans him up as well. "If we keep this up, I'm going to exhaust you. No more teasing me for now, got it?" Kaeya reaches behind Jason and finally shuts off the shower, then steps out. He grabs one towel for himself, passing the other to Jason. He stands there naked, dripping onto the bath mat while he starts towel drying his hair, then works his way downward.

Back
Top Bottom