Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled, too, resting her cheek against her hand, "I don't know how you do it...I would come home crying everyday~"

"Of course, hun...~" She said. Why was she so infatuated by him right now? It was like she was seeing him for the very first time.

He made a noise and smiled. “You’re all over me right now~ Not that I don’t love it~ So what’s up~?”

She blushed darkly, nit thinking she would get caught so soon, "Oh, uh...I dunno, you're just really hot right now...not that you aren't always hot!"

Maybe he misinterpreted her text from earlier. Maybe he was just too tired from work and didn't want to do anything but be with her. It wasn't always about sex, April, good God. Get a hold of yourself. But still...she kept her makeup on and even felt an odd compulsion to put on this dress...even hinted she wanted him. Just be happy he even came over, she told herself, he could have told you 'not tonight'. She tried not to let her disappointment show on her face as she just sat with him, reaching to play with his fingers affectionately.

She smiled softly, "I'm glad you like the vodka cran, I'm not much of a bar keep but it's hard to fuck that up.." She joked.

She made a soft noise and kissed back, enjoying the taste of him with the soft burn of vodka on his lips.

Back
Top Bottom