Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailing a Faerie //Luna||Kratos\\

Jason kept her in visual as he started to take a few shortcuts, she would be forced to follow the current if she managed to actually make it to the end where their was a small drop, of which would be where he would be waiting for her. He would stop her from being hurt if she made it to that point using his tentacles as a net, but then that would be it, he would have her again. This was more a test of how strong she was rather then a escape attempt by her for him anyhow.

There were several more rocks that cut into her flesh, but she was too worried about getting oxygen in her lungs to notice. She then realized he was gone, but before she could even feel relief she could see the oncoming drop. She prayed that she'd survive as she was swept down the current.

Already he was waiting at the bottom of the drop, his tentacles stretchd out and had hold of a nearby tree creating a net that he would catch her in. He could hear her coming up to the falls, and Jason was ready. He had let her think that escaping was possible but really all it had done was save them some time in travelling. He waited ready to catch her body, it would only be in a matter of seconds now. He could sense Oran getting closer, the smell of her, it was sweet yet strong and easy to find.

She fell right into the net of flesh and opened her eyes. The demon had caught her, and the minute she realized it was him she tried to get out of the net. She would rather die than go back with him.

Jason could not help but laugh as he surrounded her with tentacles wrapping them around her reasonably tight and then bringing her closer towards him "You can't escape me.. I have your scent.. and believe me it is strong and sweet Oran... now don't struggle and I might let you walk again .. but for now your going to be stuck inside that tentacle cage... " Once that was said he wrapped them arround her, brought her up to him and then made a small cage before continuing to walk.

She tried her best to wriggle free of the tentacles but found it impossible. She growled, frustrated in her failure of trying to escape him. Now she had open wounds that would scar her perfect skin if not treated with magic. "I will get away from you." She said quietly. "You just wait." She added, and then hid her face behind her hair.

It seemed Oran had been injured a few times, yet that would be easy to fix up. After all even being a demon he had his connections that would allow her not to be scarred since it would flaw her perfect form he wanted to keep in decent condition at least. Jason continued to walk not caring about the fact she tried to get away. "You may think that.. but your gonna be stuck with me longer then you plan"

Oran decided to ignore him for now. The trip seemed like it would be a long one, so she decided to let herself rest. There was no means of escape right now. He knew these woods like the back of his hand, so she was at a disadvantage. She closed her eyes and then fell asleep.

Seeing her rest the demon sighed, it would be no fun whilst she was asleep yet possibly then again it could be.. Jason continued walking since there was a lot of ground to cover to get to where he had to and seeing as she had given up struggling for a little it made it even easier for him to move with a little more haste. After ten or so minutes he was starting to get bored.. he had Oran yet now she was asleep and resting.. a rest she would need since the plans he had for her.. Lightly he started to rub at her pussy with one of his tentacles curious to see while she was asleep if her body would betray her.

She couldn't help but moan softly in her sleep as he stroked along her slit. She had already healed from his previous penetration and was just as tight as before. She began to slicken as his tentacles played with her. She was a heavy sleeper and showed no signs of waking up.

Her body could not help but betray her and it seemed she was a deep sleeper. The moan just made his continue feeling her start to get wet. It circled around a little before slowly pushing inside going in and out, it was not as rough as the previous times but more as a test to see how her body coped when her mind did not get in the way.

She continued her moaning and her body stiffened. It wasn't long before her mind realized what was going on. She opened her eyes and then kicked away the tentacle before closing her legs. "Aren't we there yet?" She hissed, clearly upset at his perverted deeds. She probably would need to keep her guard up, even when she was sleeping.

The demon could not help but laugh a cruel laugh as he felt her body stirring showing she was awakened now. The truth was they were getting close, he had traveled a lot faster to get to where Oran was, but now that he was walking back with her, entrapped with his tentacles it had made things a little slower "Soon.. as you can see one of my tentacles got bored.. but your body was not saying no..."

"My body is not capable of rejecting filth like you." She said dismissively. She looked at her surroundings, which weren't much different than before. "Let me guess, you're layer is a cave? Demons are barbaric. They don't really belong in luxurious places." She had a cruel smile on her face, like she was pleased with her put downs.

All he could do was laugh at her, such pathetic attempts to try and attack him with words, "you would be wrong there... I have a whole factory.. for your holding.. seperated into different rooms.. depending on what I want to do..and believe me.. a lot of the rooms are punishment rooms.. so up to you if you see all of them.." a cruel laugh escaped him before he jumped into the air dark jet black wings shooting from his back his tentacles letting the cage like setup dangle a little as he started to glide through the air. "Finally open space.. so much easier to fly when I have ungrateful luggage.. I could take advantage of you.. right up here.. in fact for your lack of respect.. I am going to do such a thing.."

Oran wasn't too thrilled upon being up in the air. If he dropped her she wouldn't be able to fly herself, and she'd die if he decided to let her fall. She glared at him when he made the threat. "No matter what you punish me with, I will not break. I hope you know that." She simply said. When he spoke of taking advantage of her once more, she closed her eyes. "You're a sick bastard."

Jason really doubted her words, everyone broke after time.. especially when they would have to face a warehouse designed for such a purpose, yet it was a good challenge for him nether the less. "I am a demon Oran... you should know that I am sick already..." A cruel laugh escaped him now before a few tentacles tightened around her to restrain her a little as two slightly thinner tentacles rubbed against her ass and slit.. "two holes.. twice the pleasure.. twice the pain"

She closed her eyes and grinded her teeth as he proceeded to violate her as he flew. Her body shuddered as the appendages lingered against her holes. She decided not to waste anymore time talking to him and just take what he would inflict upon her with grace. She had to focus on finding a way to get back her dress and escape. There was no way she'd stick around for his sick fantasies.

Seeing as she seemed to not respond, it was obviously fine to continue.. well the demon did not care if she objected or not anyhow.. instead of lingering anymore he thrust in one of the tentacles deep into Oran's pussy before pulling it almost all the way out the other then ramming into her ass reasonably deep and then started to pull out as the other went deep into her pussy. It was like a circuit almost, when one went up the other went down and vice versa.

She had forgotton about how intense the feeling of being penetrating was and was taken off guard. She let out a small cry as he invaded both her holes at the same time. What was worse was that her ass had healed completely and had been as tight as it once was when he first penetrated her. She bit her lip and tried to make no further noise.

It seemed that Oran was taken off guard, he knew she would be trying to make no other noise to show weakness.. Quickly he forced the tentacles in deeper speeding up the process a little as he ravaged her body whilst flying. They were only a few more minutes away from his reasonably large warehouse, and so he had to try and get her body to betray her.. not like that was to hard a challenge but he knew it would be possible.

Back
Top Bottom