Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailing a Faerie //Luna||Kratos\\

Kratos

Supernova
Mine

Jason was a little surprised to feel her pussy start to tighten, this meant her body had betrayed her considering what he was doing to her, his lips closing onto her breast again once again suckling, and soon he would nip yet was rather feeling good that he a demon would be making a faerie cum were she had no choice in that matter, it was really forced his own climax about five or ten minutes away at least.

Luna's

She closed her eyes as her body stopped struggling underneath him. She was still crying out each time he forced himself into her, but pain was absent in those screams. Her body stiffened underneath him and her cunt squeezed him tight before she climaxed.

Jason had noticed her body has seemed to get a little more used to him as instead of screaming in pain it almost seemed like she was partially enjoying it and getting rather pleasured. Her body finally gave in and came to its climax before he felt her cum and thrust in hard before his large cock started to pulse and then shoot its thick warm cum into her before the demon looked at her "See that was not so bad now was it..."

Oran closed her eyes when she felt the demon climax with her. She was humiliated not only because his unborn children had invaded her womb, but because she had enjoyed it at one point. She trembled underneath the demon and shook her head. "You've had your way with me demon, now give me my dress and set me free." Her voice wasn't nearly as strong as it once was, but she meant it. She had to ascend back into the heavens to exterminate what he had put inside her and quickly.

Jason pulled out from within her, his tentacles releasing her causing this faerie to drop to the floor now, as he then lent down looking at her with his darkened eyes, shaking his head at her request. "set you free.. you must be crazy to think asking a demon this that he would actually do such a thing.. no, I shall hang onto this dress of yours.. maybe destroy it if you continue to ask.. now stand up.. we are leaving this place and I will either drag you.. or you can walk.. Either way we are moving now... so start walking that way" His finger then raised pointing towards the direction he had come from.

Oran yelped as he dropped her and then she got on her feet. She glared at the demon and shook her head. "I am not your property, demon! I did you a favor now let me leave this god awful place so I can return to Avalon!" She demanded, folding her arms. She didn't have any power in the situation, but she'd be damned if she didn't try. She would kick and scream if he decided against letting her go no matter what.

A smirk crossed the demons face, "Well if you won't walk.. then this will get us moving.." upon saying that he threw her over his shoulder a tentacle shooting out and grabbing her dress before shoving it into one of his pockets now starting to walk as she hung over his shoulder heading towards the direction he first came from.

If he had set both her and the dress down, she could call it back to her, but since that was not the case, she began her plan. She kicked at his stomach and beat his upper back with her fist. "Let me go!" She screamed, knowing that her strength had left her and she was no stronger than a human. But she refused to willing let him take her to wherever he wanted.

Jason could not believe that she was actually trying to hurt him in someway, her strength seemed nothing of a mere human... with her dress he knew that would be different part of the reason why she was not getting it back. Seeing as she was struggling and still naked over his shoulder one of his tentacles emerged and started to run circles around her ass. "Don't calm down and I might just have to distract you with something..."

She stopped once she felt one of his tentacles at her asshole, which had already healed to its original tightness. She mumbled something about not wanting to go through that again and calmed down. She wouldn't be completely surprised if he still did it to piss her off, but she took the chance. "When will you let me go, demon?" She demanded with a callous tone. Not if, but when. He would let her go sometime. She'd see to that.

It seemed that did the trick and for now he would not act curious to what she had to say as her voice had started before he heard what was to be said before he then stopped walking just for a moment looking towards her. "Let you go? Did I say I planned to do such a thing.. slave.."a cruel laugh escaped him before his legs started to move that tentacle then stopping her from talking by shoving itself into her tight ass starting to move in and out each step.

She screamed and started her tantrum up again, screaming and yelling profanities at him. It wasn't as bad as her first time because she was expecting it. "Slave!? If you think for one second that I would ever submit to you, you've got another thing coming!" Instead of hitting him in the back she was clawing at him, trying to make him hurt. It would take a lot for him to break a faerie of her calibur.

He stopped for a moment as she had a bit of a go at him laughing slightly at her before feeling her begin to clawing into him before a tentacle wrapped around her waist and then two lined themselves up both for her tight ass forcing themselves in, it was evident she was prepared for one tentacle.. but two that was probably a different story. "Oh you will submit alright.. I am sure it won't take that long actually.."

At first she didn't know what to expect when she felt them both hovering just above her ass. But then she felt a horrible pain as they stretched her tight hole out. She screamed, feeling her eyes water. She bit her tongue, trying not to make another sound. She refused to do what he wanted. And he wanted her to scream and cry. "You bastard! You will be hunted for kidnapping me!"

He slowly began to walk as he still focused the two tentacles, hearing her start to speak to him in the manner she was Jason laughed before speaking "It depends.. if they do try.. I have you.." seeing as she had been rather rude he rammed the tentacles in even deeper, the demon knew it would be painful for the faerie "I will make you submit.. I am sure you will break after some pain.. its either that.. or maybe part of you will actually break.." He was not going to break her yet which was why he was not pushing them in to deep, but instead just being painful for her as they continued "What is your name slave.."

She cried out and shook her head. The pain was deep and sharp even though they had barely gone in. Tears were once again in her eyes when she heard him. "You're a fool..I will not give you the pleasure of my name..you won't even use it." She sobbed, her writhing body going limp. She had no more energy to fight. Nothing left.

Jason was only penetrating her ass a small amount as a warning, as he did not want to break her in just yet . "oh if you won't tell me it faerie then I will just have to get it out of you" she seemed to be weakening in spirit but knew that was not all the fight she had as he pushed the two tentacles a little deeper "last chance before I push them in deeper then your soft body can withstand"

She hesitated a bit. The threat would come true if she let it. "My name is Lady Oran." She finally answered. However, she did not feel like much of a lady at the moment. "Now get them out of me this instant.." She demanded, trying to maintain some kind of will power. She would not submit to anyone deemed unworthy. It was just the way she was raised. She was convinced that no amount of pain would change that.

Hearing her answer he left the tentacles sitting where they were but did not push them in deeper. "see now that was not that hard Oran" The request she made, for now would actually be followed until more information was needed. Delieberatly to be a bit of a pain the removal was done slowly as he continued to walk with her towards where he wanted to be. "That tough spirit of yours will be fun to break,.. I look forward to it, do you?" a cruel laugh escaped him as he looked at her directly then started to pickup the walking pace.

"Lady Oran." She corrected after he slid out of her sore ass. She listened to his taunts and glared at him. "I..will not be broken, demon. There is nothing in the world that could make me submit to the likes of you." She said lowly. She was sick of being carried like a piece of luggage. She closed her eyes in frustration.

It was almost humerous to him that she thought that she would not break, that there was nothing that would force her to change her mind on such a oppinion. As for her name, at the moment she was far from being a lady, the way he was treating her anyhow, Since he was starting to actually get broed of carrying her he took her off his shoulder making her stand. "You walk on your own to legs now, just walk forward, I will direct you when your going the wrong way.."

She started to walk, thinking of a way to somehow escape the demon. Running was definately out of the question. Her abilities had been reduced to that of a human. But walking to her cage seemed inappropriate. She continued to walk, noting her surroundings. There was a river nearby. She could hear it.

Already Jason could tell that 'Lady' Oran was thinking of a possible escape, such a thing would be interesting to watch but if she tried to many times he would get tiresome, so for now she was allowed to think. After all the demon wanted reasons to punish her anyhow.. It seemed more rewarding in that regard.. sorta "Remember, you won't be able to escape.. after all I have the only thing that will let you permanently escape me"

That was true, but she would rather live the rest of her days living with mortals rather than being the demons slave. When the river was in sight, she realized that the current could simply carry her away from him. When she got close enough, she dashed towards it and jumped in and let the rapids take control. She would probably survive the end of the trip..maybe.

Jason decided to let her go for now seeing as she darted for the water, after all she would not it far. He knew exactly where it stopped, and although it was a decent distance away, their where quicker ways the water... that and well it would be easy to follow her. Watching as Oran started to move away in the water he pretended to try and grab her with a tentacle of his before starting to move with haste near the river so that she could still see him.

She could barely see him but she knew he was following her. She hoped that the current would take her out of reach of the demon, but at the same time it was hard to keep her head above water. She could do it, but she'd be exhausted by the time she reached land. She ended up hitting a rock that cut into her arm and she cried out. It would be worth it if she survived and escaped.

Back
Top Bottom