Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He didn't really know, or really care. He just needed to hear more. He picked up the pace and moaned loudly, hearing the loud wet slaps.

Her sounds became lower, almost feral, "F-Fuck, y-you...y-you're mixing me up...~!!" Oh, that was new. When did she learn that phrase? Why did it drive him wild?

She bit into the sheets, worried someone would hear her, her pussy only getting wetter and wetter as she got closer to her end.

He suddenly moved her onto her stomach, raised her hips, pressed her face into the sheets, and began slamming from tip to base into her.

Her eyes rolled back and she was unable to process the ability to make sound, a mockery of air being forced from her lungs left her lips with each merciless movement he made.

He hissed as he watched her tremble under him, listening as the wet slapping grew louder and louder.

He let out a loud, greedy moan as he slammed harder and harder into her, watching her hips jiggle.

She had never felt this good before, at least from what she could remember. She had to have passed on, there was no way she could experience this on her own.

He roared and tightened the grip on the back of her head. "F-Fuck yeah, fuck it feels so good..~!!"

She jerked her hips back against his and buried her face in the mattress to muffle her screams as she climaxed. And she came hard, her walls almost sucking him in deeper.

He panted hard, grunting loudly as he kept slamming into her. "Sh-Shit, shit it's so fucking good..~!!"

How long could he keep going? She didn't remember if her husband ever lasted this long. It was really hot.

"F...Fill me up...~" She gasped. She gripped the sheets tight, and said it before she registered even speaking, "G-Give me a baby...~❤️"

Back
Top Bottom