Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm so glad...~" She moaned as she crawled over him. She was surprisingly solid; he could touch her and not phase through her, "What now, darling~?"

"I just love making you happy..~" he said. Which, not entirely to his surprise, rang more truthful than he initially thought.

She nodded and moved off him to move onto her hands and knees. Did she just appear without her clothing? Always ready in case it got this far?

He made a noise. That was.. strangely attractive. He moved and grabbed her hips as he gently rubbed his cock against her.

His breath caught in his throat. "H-Holy.. sh-shit." He grunted, his head spinning as he slowly pushed into her.

He shuddered and grabbed her sides firmly as he pushed all the way into her. "H-Holy shit..~" he gasped out.

He panted hard. He was so big, he stretched her to her limit, and she could feel every throb, every twitch.

"I-I don't think.. i-it could be that good..~" he gasped out as he began slowly pulling back to the tip.

"N-No, darling, it is~! It's amazing~!" She cried. In her defense, the last time she laid with a man was sixty years ago.

Back
Top Bottom