Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Southern Family! (A Lewd 'Modern Family' Spin-off! | NSFW)

Martii

Super-Earth
1000013893.gif

After earning her United States citizenship, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett wanted to experienced more of her country. She had already experienced the indulgent and luxurious lifestyle of Los Angeles. She had worked the American dream in her own business and others. But she wanted more experiences, and with the comfort of having a rich husband that was exactly what she did. She spent a significant time going all over the country. Went to football and baseball games, even a single monstertruck event. She went on springbreak to Coachella with her niece and spent a few nights in a university dormitory with her other niece. She even participated with the cheerleading team during one of the games of the university's football team. And above all, she got quite good at handling burgers and hotdogs on a grill.

It was definitely not unlike Jay to make a sneering remark about it, once he discovered where his money had been going to. "If you want the true experience of an American, why don't you try some hard work on my sister's farm?"

Gloria had never heard about this sister nor this farm.

1000013892.gif

After days of arguments about how he could not tell HIS WIFE about having a sister who owned a farm, and him complaining about how it wasn't a big deal, she decided it might not have been the worst idea. At the very least she would meet the rest of her family, the part she never knew about, and it gave her an opportunity to discover more of the American lifestyle. Of course, it was very hard for her to admit. It proved even harder - impossible - for Jay to prevent his stubborn trophy wife from buying a ton of stereotypical 'country side' clothes. They made her look like a cowgirl, he did admit, and mentioned that he wished she would only wear it in the bedroom for him.

It all ended up in her luggage anyway...

She was ready for a season full of working on the farm, and living self-sufficiently with her newfound part of the family. Jay had told her a little bit about them - how his sister married this rancher, and how they had been "breeding like bunnies" ever since. Gloria was very ready to meet them, despite the prejudices her husband might hold against them.

---

It seemed to be a morning like any others. Cassius Roberts, having been with the Gibson-Pritchett family since he dropped out of high school, was working near the fields like he always did. He was repairing a fence that got wrecked by a storm a few days ago, and the rhytmic hit-hit-hitting of his hammer sounded over the near fields. It was the middle of summer, which meant he - together with most of the men on the ranch - didn't even bother to put on a shirt. They didn't have that many visitors, and the few were well-known by him and the family. So when he didn't recognize the approaching car, he curiously put down his tools and went to investigate.

The car almost hit him as it came to a halt!

k46acggeod7.jpg

He swore, but immediately swallowed his words as one of the most divine-looking woman he had ever laid eyes on stepped out. She was dressed in a flannel shirt, tied up right underneath her large bust so it was barely more than a bra. Her shorts were just as skimpy, the Latina's voluptuous cheeks hanging out proudly.

"Is this the Gibson-Pritchett farm?"

Holy shit. His near-shameless ogling was interrupted by the sexiest accent ever.

"Yes, ma'am!" He muttered out in an attempt to be polite, as the mysterious goddess insisted on being shown exactly where her 'sister' was.

---

Gloria truly went to the ranch with the intent of hard work, and to help around. And she really tried - she was competent enough, but she found herself distracted. She could have never imagined that her extended family would be so easy on the eyes. From the black farm hand that had greeted her near the entrance, his swelling throbbing snake bulging through his jeans near permanently, to her hunky stud of a nephew that was slowly taking over the ranch from his father. Even Jay's sister and her husband were incredibly gorgeous. She loved her own husband, but she was welcomed with such open arms, and the more she got to know this family, the more it started to tingle...

1000013890.gif

Hi there! Today, I would love to explore Gloria's experiences on the farm. As the hottest woman on Modern Family portrayed by the breathtaking [Sofia Vergara, the story would be focused on her - but maybe she brought Alex and Hailey to the ranch as well. Either way, this story is meant to predominantly focus on the oldest son (and/or the farm hand) of the Southern Family, and how Gloria falls head over heels for him (and/or them). Worships the ground he walks on, and makes sure that he gets everything he deserves. And since this story is set in the middle of Alabama, actual incest will not be too far off...

Of course, any details are open for discussion but a partner who can write multiple characters is highly prefered. For the other characters besides Gloria, we can either find our own faceclaims or cast other celebrities into the roles.

A few general guidelines! I write third person, past tense, and I'd need my partners to do the same. Multi-paragraph replies with an eye for (lewd) detail only. I don't expect entire novellas whenever a notification pops up, but I do expect some effort and enthusiasm, and literacy. Some errors are, of course, only human but an eager and creative partner is sexy as hell. And, last but not least, communication is important. I want to know what you genuinely think and feel about what is going on in our little RP world -- both of us are here to enjoy ourselves, so let's make sure that is a priority!

When you message me, I would like to learn some things about you! First of all, tell me about our characters. Most importantly about any insights about my character(s) you might have, but make sure to also tell me any ideas you have about yours. Tell me about your kinks and limits, and don't be afraid to get a little bit detailed about the ones that are more important to you. I'd also love to hear about any specific ideas for the story and all of that. Anything that you'd want to tell me, there's really no need to be shy.

Massive bonus points to anyone willing to enhance our story/partnership with visuals!

Kinks & Interests: Passionate Lovemaking, Affection & Intimacy, Lesbian Sex, Toys, Bad Dragons, Foreplay, Outercourse, Titjobs, Thighjobs, Dry Humping, Grinding, Rubbing, Fingering, Pussy Eating, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Facefucking, Deepthroating, Gagging, Mutual Masturbation, Rough/Wild/Messy/Loud Sex, Enormous Cocks, Huge Loads, Harems, Group Sex, Orgies, Gangbangs, Double Penetration, Polygamy, Cuckolding, Cuckqueaning, Messy Sex through Food & Paint, Lactation, Squirting, Cumplay, Bukkake, Spitting, Rough Sex, Choking, Breathplay, Spanking, Slapping, Impact Play, Loud Sex, Use of Onomatopeia, Moaning, Screaming, Dirty Talk, Namecalling, (Playful) Humiliation, Sweet Whispers, Praise, Femdom, Clothed Sex, CFNM, CMNF, ENF/ENM, Public & Risky Sex, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Petplay, Free Use, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Domination, TPE, BDSM, Bondage, Breeding Kink, Sensation Play, Incest, Findom, consent and most things you'll be able to come up with!

Limits: Rape, non-con, dub-con, actual abuse, scat, gore, vore, underage characters, snuff, mutilation, torture, the very extreme basically.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Attachments

• 1000013890.gif
    1000013890.gif
    903.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
(OLD) STARDEW VALLEY THREAD

Well hello! Welcome to my new thread, where I'll be laying out my latest little craving.

Basically, I'm looking to write out a smuttier version of Stardew Valley. We take the wholesome and lighthearted setting of a farmer moving into his grandfather's plot of land near Pelican Town, and spice it up! There will be a lot of smut, but there's also room for story elements, of course. Adventure, mystery, drama, romance, whatever we can fit into this wonderful little world. And of course, there could be some comedic elements as we explore these different characters.

There's no need to know much about the game itself. The story and characters are usually pretty straight-forwards, and we'll come up with our own twists and bops!

General thread with more about myself can be found here!

While R34 references could be fun too, I would love to 'cast' celebrities into the roles of the villagers, together with any potential original characters. I have a few ideas for this, which you can read below along with some slight adjustments to their character and backstories, and just some general ideas. They might be a bit silly at times, but that's more or less the point of this. I'm quite flexible so I'd be more than happy to discuss and brainstorm anything together. Our likes and dislikes, a more serious tone for this story, original characters, other faceclaims, etc.

Elliot Page as Miles (Original Character)
Pelican Town's New Farmer

JdjP3uR.jpg

Maya Hawke as Audrey (Original Character)
Pelican Town's New Farmer

yl8loKn.png

(As an alternative to Miles, or as his sister to have a pair of siblings tending to the farm together..)

Christina Hendricks as Robin
Pelican Town's Carpenter

uYctZHA.jpg

Robin knows her way around wood. She's a proud woman. Proud of her craft. Proud of her family. Proud of who she is and how she looks. The carpenter is known to always be ready to help, and as a cheerful and friendly person. Maybe a bit too friendly at times, for a married woman.

Idris Elba as Demetrius
Pelican Town's Scientist

dxtOQgs.jpg

Demetrius would do anything in the name of research and knowledge! Even watch his wife with other people to see if there's a correlation between cheating/non-marital sex and orgasms. He would often request certain crops and minerals from his fellow villagers to help with his research, and there's usually a favor expected in return. Luckily, Robin is supportive enough to provide plenty of favors.

Nathalie Emmanuel as Maru
Pelican Town's Nurse

M0XxqXV.png

After her hours at the hospital, the comely nurse loves working on her special gadgets which have proven to be quite popular around town. Almost every lady in Pelican Town has one hidden under their mattress. The tinkerer also has a side hustle after hearing about the high demand of fertile semen in the nearby city. She wouldn't want her boss, Harvey, to find out, even though he might be fully on board...

Sydney Sweeney as Haley
Pelican Town's Photographer Favorite Bimbo?

Rjqj6iZ.jpg

An egocentric stuck-up princess who complains about the single chore she has to do around the house and prefers to just hang around the fountain, as long as it's nice and sunny outside. She's into photography, although she's usually the subject of her own pictures. And of course, she loves to show off her tight body around town, especially with her best friend Alex or that cute new farmer around.

Joe Keery as Alex
Pelican Town's Jock

XRjGUuz.jpg

Still missing his glory days of playing college football, Alex is always looking for something -- or someone -- to distract him in the small town.

Madelaine Petsch as Leah
Pelican Town's Artist

Zy0esA5.jpg

Timid and a bit reserved, the sculptor hides a lewd secret to the rest of the town. Every morning, after getting some work done, she goes out foraging in Cindersap Forest. She does so completely in the nude, not knowing if she would run into any of her fellow villagers. She loves being naked in nature, and she loves the risk of getting caught. The thrill is her biggest muse. Maybe all she needs is a certain newcomer to boost her confidence and fuel her exhibitionist fantasies...

Kat Dennings as Marnie
Pelican Town's (Animal) Caretaker

oAr3LZp.jpg

There's nothing Marnie loves more than her animals. Maybe a fresh glass of milk in the morning comes close...

Millie Bobby Brown as Louise (Original Character)
Daughter of Pelican Town's Mayor

HyXlga6.jpg

Finally home from boarding school, Lewis' teenaged daughter gets bored easily in the small town. She is used to the chaos and liveliness of the big city, and there are barely 30 people in Pelican Town. Luckily, she isn't the only newcomer around...

And plenty of others!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom