Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A Stardew Valley (Inspired) Parody! [NSFW]

Martii

Super-Earth
Well hello! Welcome to my new thread, where I'll be laying out my latest little craving.

Basically, I'm looking to write out a smuttier version of Stardew Valley. We take the wholesome and lighthearted setting of a farmer moving into his grandfather's plot of land near Pelican Town, and spice it up! There will be a lot of smut, but there's also room for story elements, of course. Adventure, mystery, drama, romance, whatever we can fit into this wonderful little world. And of course, there could be some comedic elements as we explore these different characters.

There's no need to know much about the game itself. The story and characters are usually pretty straight-forwards, and we'll come up with our own twists and bops!

General thread with more about myself can be found here!

While R34 references could be fun too, I would love to 'cast' celebrities into the roles of the villagers, together with any potential original characters. I have a few ideas for this, which you can read below along with some slight adjustments to their character and backstories, and just some general ideas. They might be a bit silly at times, but that's more or less the point of this. I'm quite flexible so I'd be more than happy to discuss and brainstorm anything together. Our likes and dislikes, a more serious tone for this story, original characters, other faceclaims, etc.

Elliot Page as Miles (Original Character)
Pelican Town's New Farmer

JdjP3uR.jpg

Maya Hawke as Audrey (Original Character)
Pelican Town's New Farmer

yl8loKn.png

(As an alternative to Miles, or as his sister to have a pair of siblings tending to the farm together..)

Christina Hendricks as Robin
Pelican Town's Carpenter

uYctZHA.jpg

Robin knows her way around wood. She's a proud woman. Proud of her craft. Proud of her family. Proud of who she is and how she looks. The carpenter is known to always be ready to help, and as a cheerful and friendly person. Maybe a bit too friendly at times, for a married woman.

Idris Elba as Demetrius
Pelican Town's Scientist

dxtOQgs.jpg

Demetrius would do anything in the name of research and knowledge! Even watch his wife with other people to see if there's a correlation between cheating/non-marital sex and orgasms. He would often request certain crops and minerals from his fellow villagers to help with his research, and there's usually a favor expected in return. Luckily, Robin is supportive enough to provide plenty of favors.

Nathalie Emmanuel as Maru
Pelican Town's Nurse

M0XxqXV.png

After her hours at the hospital, the comely nurse loves working on her special gadgets which have proven to be quite popular around town. Almost every lady in Pelican Town has one hidden under their mattress. The tinkerer also has a side hustle after hearing about the high demand of fertile semen in the nearby city. She wouldn't want her boss, Harvey, to find out, even though he might be fully on board...

Sydney Sweeney as Haley
Pelican Town's Photographer Favorite Bimbo?

Rjqj6iZ.jpg

An egocentric stuck-up princess who complains about the single chore she has to do around the house and prefers to just hang around the fountain, as long as it's nice and sunny outside. She's into photography, although she's usually the subject of her own pictures. And of course, she loves to show off her tight body around town, especially with her best friend Alex or that cute new farmer around.

Joe Keery as Alex
Pelican Town's Jock

XRjGUuz.jpg

Still missing his glory days of playing college football, Alex is always looking for something -- or someone -- to distract him in the small town.

Madelaine Petsch as Leah
Pelican Town's Artist

Zy0esA5.jpg

Timid and a bit reserved, the sculptor hides a lewd secret to the rest of the town. Every morning, after getting some work done, she goes out foraging in Cindersap Forest. She does so completely in the nude, not knowing if she would run into any of her fellow villagers. She loves being naked in nature, and she loves the risk of getting caught. The thrill is her biggest muse. Maybe all she needs is a certain newcomer to boost her confidence and fuel her exhibitionist fantasies...

Kat Dennings as Marnie
Pelican Town's (Animal) Caretaker

oAr3LZp.jpg

There's nothing Marnie loves more than her animals. Maybe a fresh glass of milk in the morning comes close...

Millie Bobby Brown as Louise (Original Character)
Daughter of Pelican Town's Mayor

HyXlga6.jpg

Finally home from boarding school, Lewis' teenaged daughter gets bored easily in the small town. She is used to the chaos and liveliness of the big city, and there are barely 30 people in Pelican Town. Luckily, she isn't the only newcomer around...

And plenty of others!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom