Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Difficulty Finding Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping you're just misinterpreting me. As I explicitly said I was not policing who you write with. I was merely calling out language that would imply that transwomen are not in fact women. That has nothing on who you are attracted to, only respecting the identities of others. Your sexual attractions are your own and you can have your discriminations as to what you find attractive in a woman; but that does not make anyone who fails to align with them not a woman.

That was all and the whole of my comment.
Okay. That, I can agree with. Perhaps I did misunderstand the meaning of your original post.

Glad we could clear that up, hope you can eventually find a writing partner that suits you.

I know it can be quite challenging, I went several years with no active rps on here and right now have only one active that has somehow managed to survive my bouts writer's block. We each have our own foibles and criteria and even someone that looks promising doesn't mean you'll match what they're looking for. So a lot of it is waiting game and sometimes changing things up.

I'd like to clear up some confusion which appears to be happening in the thread. I am *not* looking for an OoC erotic roleplay or so-called "meat market".

Think of having a lab partner, or a therapist; you may or may not be comfortable with them, depending on many factors, but it doesn't mean anything sexual in real life.

It's just a "thing" I personally have, have always had, and probably will always have. It's still about the roleplay, I just need to feel some sort of comfortable connection to the person I'm writing with, or it feels tense to me. Everyone is different, and even if this seems weird to everyone else, it's not weird to me, and I know how it works.

Our intentions often mean very little in the eyes of others. Even when we explain ourselves, others will still cast aspersions upon us. Who among us is honest? This is especially true if you are a man in this particular case. A woman not wishing to role-play with men can be seen as an avoidance of sexual trauma. For a man to do the same thing, it will often be seen as has been described to you. This is just the reality of how people think.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't care who the other person is. I do not look to solely play erotica, and often find myself disappointed when a role-play reaches that subject too quickly. Whether or not someone is jerking off to my writing is of no concern to me. This is not a personal and intimate interaction for me, no more than a game of hoops or a round of pew pew on the vidya games. So long as you have this hang up, where you are so concerned with what is in the pants of the person on the other side of the screen, you'll find your partners limited. You should also consider that you've certainty had some men already jerking off to whatever you've sent them. You had no knowledge of this, so you didn't care. Those that say they are women aren't always women.

Perhaps get into the mindset of being blind to it all. Don't assume anyone on this site is of any particular gender, and don't look to find out if they are. There's very little actual indication of a person's gender on this website.

Regardless though, I think a large problem for you is just your obsession with pregnancy.

@impreg21
Gonna weigh in here as an actual irl ( "cis gender" ) female that has, and occasionally still does, go for very smut weighted narratives.
I'm not put off by requests that want a LOT of smut and are really forward about it. I like to discuss the body types and physical details of our characters before we start an RP. I like to know what the other person is into, and if we can meet in some mutual way over the physique of both of our characters. I'm very much about the sizes and shapes, so to speak. I mean, I like a good story as much as the next person. But I get in my moods where I feel it would be fun to just write out a one-shot with someone just for the raunch, ya know?

That being said, the premise has to be pretty entertaining for me to do something purely for the sexual aspect of it. Looking over your request thread, we are very incompatible. Lots of stuff on your Offs that are my Ons. Really core ones, too. But that's not really my point. My point is that your delivery lacks anything that really sets it apart from a whole slew of similar requests by other members. And a lot of them will one-up you simply because they offer more options than just your specific dynamic. You seem to have a very specific kink of pregnancy. Which is fine. I mean, I have my diehard kinks that are pretty ho-hum, myself. But you gotta give a girl more than that to bounce a setting off of. Pregnancy is a really common request. I see it ALL the time, across multiple RP venues. I've even seen it in non-smut format on non-adult sites. IF I was into pregnancy, why would I pick yours over someone else's that had more variation and open options to go along with it? Yes, I'm sure you could discuss it and maybe we could find some middle ground. But if I see another person's request that already makes that malleability transparent, I'm going to send them a PM before I would send one to you.

All your RT really does is outline what you want to write about and (imo) really oversteps the boundary of what the other person should contribute. It's like you've already made the whole outline of how it's going to go, and you just want the other person to fill in the details. To me, that doesn't seem like much fun at all.

Now, I'm not saying this is your intent. Or maybe it is? But your request thread certainly comes off that way. That, coupled with the mundane nature of the dynamic, leaves me with no surprise that you haven't really gotten any takers. And as someone mentioned before, 1st person tense is not popular at all. That one is a total pet peeve of mine when I start something in third tense and then the response is in first. (Even more annoying when it happens in groups, there's always that one guy... But I digress)

Anyhow, that's my two cents.

The thing is, some people don't disclose who they are. I could say I'm a guy. Also a girl might be absolutely not your type even if she's a girl. I say, write and don't think about what people do. many do not. Now if they tell you about it that's the problem. Unless that's your dynamic.

I think when you look for something very specific, you have fewer takers. It's fine. Maybe also some story should be added? Your plots are mostly kinks. "many" women like a plot, along with the smut. Many guys too btw.

Everyone has already made really good points, but generally, I'm going to weigh in as someone WHO does see RP as Erotic. I don't CARE what my partner is doing. Without giving TMI, I have absolutely gotten off to RP, but I'm getting off to the writing. The idea that the other person is thinking about ME, the writer at all, is a HUGE red flag. It sketches me out. My personal life and RP are not the same, there's a reason I've chosen to play amost entirely within fandom settings, for instance. That's why I personally would never reply to someone insisting that they know the gender of their partner IRL, But then again, I'm a transwoman, so i'm not your target audience anyway.
I know it's not your intention, but the reaction most people might have to "CIS FEMALES ONLY" is to assume some pretty nasty things about you, and that might not be fair, but it's just a red flag, I assume it might even be a red flag for CIS women, because it portrays you in a creepy light even if that's not your intention

That aside, It looks like, with how specific your RT Is, what you're looking for is someone to fill in the gaps of your fantasy, and Honestly, that's not roleplaying. I'd suggest writing erotica solo, or even some kind of choose your own adventure, I'm sure plenty of women can get off to that, but most of us want more input on the setting than it looks like you're willing to give.

I'm not going to reiterate what's already been said here, as lots of people here have made excellent points, but I will tell you that I have checked out your RT several times before, as we do align somewhat on our main kinks. But aside from your need for a more kink than plot-centric story, what turns me off is that you said you write in first person only. I will only go third person, as first feels too personal, if that makes any sense? No hard feelings against those who do, it's just not for me.

I feel sympathy for the OP. I read his thread and considered replying. IIRC, the PM Only thing was one of the reasons I didn't. But what I'm actually replying about is the bit about wanting a female partner because you want to know she is getting off. Women can't masturbate the way guys can. At least, I can't. What I mean is a guy might be sitting at his computer jacking off while he RPs. For me, I could never actually climax whilst I'm RPing. What I might do is read it back later if it's good and I'm into it and I can get comfortable and not get interrupted by replies. I DO role-play this stuff because it's sexually exciting. But women generally aren't typing and masturbating. At least I don't think so. Guys do.
Really hoping you're just misinterpreting me. As I explicitly said I was not policing who you write with. I was merely calling out language that would imply that transwomen are not in fact women.
If you don't mind that's rather didactic. That's your view and you're entitled to it but forcing that view on everyone else isn't your right. Some portion of Western populations think the above. But most of the world does not. It comes across as a little arrogant to state your belief as some universal truth.

If you don't mind that's rather didactic. That's your view and you're entitled to it but forcing that view on everyone else isn't your right. Some portion of Western populations think the above. But most of the world does not. It comes across as a little arrogant to state your belief as some universal truth.
Tell us you're a transphobe without telling us you're a transphobe challenge.

Trans Women are Women. That's not didactic. It's just how it is.

*shrug* Person I was replying to was telling other people how they're allowed to think. That's rude, in my book. Not accepting someone is whatever they say they are isn't bigotry. Insisting that it is is just weird, imo. Not everyone has to have the same worldview. And they certainly shouldn't be compelled to.

Like Revelations posted previously, this is going off-topic for the thread, and certainly isn’t a conversation that goes anywhere beneficial or productive.

Telling trans women they aren't women is pretty fucking rude too, mate.
It's not bigotry and it's not an insult. Those are the things that are rude in my book. Disagreement doesn't need to be. I'm just saying people are not required to share the same views. Person I replied to was making categorical statements.

*shrug* Person I was replying to was telling other people how they're allowed to think. That's rude, in my book. Not accepting someone is whatever they say they are isn't bigotry. Insisting that it is is just weird, imo. Not everyone has to have the same worldview. And they certainly shouldn't be compelled to.
I think you missed what replies came after when the statement was misunderstood.

Yeah, I'm not going to be tolerant of intolerance, so you can just fuck right off. Trans rights are human rights and if the majority of the world doesn't agree with that it can fuck right off too.

So yeah, I'll be arrogant in this case. This is not something you can have a simple disagreement on and you are being a bigot, and rude.

I had a polite exchange with the thread creator in order to help make the site a more inclusive place. But if you feel threatened by the idea that transwomen are indeed women, well that says more about you than me.

Still this is a tangent of the thread topic. I have no more to add and I do not feel there is anything more to discuss with it.

Yeah, I'm not going to be tolerant of intolerance, so you can just fuck right off. Trans rights are human rights and if the majority of the world doesn't agree with that it can fuck right off too.

So yeah, I'll be arrogant in this case. This is not something you can have a simple disagreement on and you are being a bigot, and rude.

I had a polite exchange with the thread creator in order to help make the site a more inclusive place. But if you feel threatened by the idea that transwomen are indeed women, well that says more about you than me.

Still this is a tangent of the thread topic. I have no more to add and I do not feel there is anything more to discuss with it.
I wasn't going to reply as someone pointed out this was off-topic. But given your insults, yes, I'll make a short one. You made a sweeping statement and you're telling anyone who doesn't agree with it that they're a bigot. Seems like you're the aggressive and intolerant one to me. You even say you're not willing to simply disagree with someone on it if they don't share your views. You tell them to "fuck off". I don't share your views. I don't even know what "trans rights are human rights" has anything to do with what I said. Human rights aren't telling other people what they can believe or say. But you seem to think they are.

So lets leave it at that. I'm willing to disagree even if you say you wont accept that.

I'm sorry your bigoted mind doesn't allow for you to understand the ways in which you are dishonest. Denying transwomen as women is denying them their humanity. Denying this makes the world a more hostile place to them which directly threatens their lives. So no, there's no simple disagreement here. There is just you being a bigot who tries to squirm out of the label by appealing to being the more reasonable party.

So again, kindly fuck off.

Agree to Disagree is meant for stuff like "Hey I liked this movie" "Oh well I didn't like the movie." Not about people's gender identity.
If a trans woman says they're a woman then they're a fucking woman. As if the trans community doesn't have enough bullshit being thrown at them.

Back on topic though.
I can understand the frustration of not finding exactly what you're looking for. Though most of my problems tend to deal with certain kinks. Guess how many people have rejected rimjobs and light anal play on dudes in more MxF scenarios? Alot.
But listen, just in like in real life, being able to gracefully accept a rejection and being able to compromise here and there will go A LOOOOOOONG way to making things more enjoyable for ya.
Keep your chin up my dude you got this.
On the same token, I totally understand having those specific turn offs that everyone else seems to be into. Like I do not like cheating/cucking/ntr stuff. I've been cheated on before, and i'd rather not relive that. So for me it does get a bit disheartening when I see like 80+ search threads based around that.

Okay. This thread is veering very much off topic and has swerved well away from its original purpose, I'm closing this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom