Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Romance story focused ideas (Updated 2/11)

Celestria

Super-Earth
(Updated Feb 11)

Hello, good morning, good evening, I hope your day is going well!

So I know story focused isn't really what most people on this site are looking for, but right now, it is what I'm craving, so... Can't hurt to put the ideas out there. I enjoy a good sex scene, don't get me wrong, but I'm looking for some substance with it. I'll get to more of my sexual appetite after my story ideas, because as the title indicates, the story comes first.

TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL READING

Hi! I'm Celestria, though most just call me Jen. a little about me, I'm chatty, I have no boundaries, and am quick to overshare, so you've been warned if you ask me any questions about me. I enjoy OOC chat as much as IC chat, but currently, the story is the thing. and so now I'm done with the about me, haha. Ask me questions if you want more on that side of things. That's boring though, so moving on to the fun stuff.

Let's get to the drama. I love a good romance story, but I like to bring in a little extra in one way or another. Action, suspense, horror, fantasy, whatever you want, I like the extra. And I really enjoy throwing my character into dangerous situations. I love me a good damsel in distress. I've full on gotten my character tortured before, so, I don't shy away from things. It's all drama. So that's what a lot of my ideas circle around. Romance and drama. Any and all ideas are subject to change if you decide you like the idea, but have some adjustments you want to make. I'm flexible with the level of reality there is in the story. I can go normal modern day, or I'll throw in an idea where we'll have vampires and other supernatural beings. Also. If you're into horror, throw me any idea and I'll be happy. I'd love to do a spooky story rp. Anywho. Ideas to follow. Please feel free to edit as desired.

As for my writing style, I can go through lengthy posts where it's paragraph after paragraph, but most of my stuff I would say would settle around 3 para. Unless you get me super invested then I write a shit ton on a regular basis. I don't expect the same from you, it's just how my fingers work sometimes, haha. I try to reply once a day, sometimes it takes me a day or two, other times I'll go rp crazy and just not stop replying until I'm unconscious at my keyboard. It depends how busy I am. I write in third person past tense, and am willing to attempt to write otherwise, but I make no guarantees on being even halfway decent.

I'm currently looking to add one or two RPs that are pretty romance-centric, and a little bit on the simpler side. And by that, I mean modern, with characters somewhere within the age range of 18-30. So that's why I crossed out my fantasy stuff for now. I don't know how to go actually simple with my writing, so my plot ideas are still pretty heavy, haha, but you get the idea. Feel free to send me edits to my ideas or whole different ideas altogether (if they are within those two guidelines of setting and age). I'll of course update when I feel like I have a little more creative energy to spare :)

College setting. I'm going to try to keep this relatively brief, haha. My girl, she can be "B", wakes up one morning in an alleyway after being attacked the night before. For this idea, I'll throw in vampires. She wakes up, lightheaded from blood loss, blood on her neck, woozy, she looks an absolute mess. Doesn't have much memory from what happened the night before, though she remembered getting talked into going to some party, but once she got there, everything got fuzzy. That would be the basic setup, to toss some ideas for the setup would be that there is a vampire coven in the area, they use loose college girls for food and whatever else they way on a regular basis, and B was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe your character is a vampire hunter or something and caught the trail of these vampires, and he found B and we can sort out what happens from there. Maybe he's a werewolf or a rival vampire coven or something. Or she gets real lucky and maybe this whole area is a supernatural hotspot of creatures and you're something completely different. Maybe a demon or something. Perhaps the bite marks her, maybe there's a concern she will turn into a vampire herself, maybe there's something drawing those types of creatures to her, something in her blood, and so she's constantly in danger, and your character didn't even realize that was a problem until they were close enough to get a scent of her themselves.

Girl is literally cursed. She's not aware of it, it's a family curse that's gone on through the generations. I'm thinking college age or upper 20s. Grew up in an abusive household before her father accidentally killed her mother during a drunken rage, and then she ended up in the foster care system until she was 18. Took what jobs she could without having graduated highschool. moving on to current day. She got fired from a shitty job where she was waitressing at a place that was little more than a dive bar because she fought back when she got assaulted by one of the drunken male customers and the customer ended up making a complaint. She's also late for rent and her landlord is on a short fuse. So, things are bad. That's where you come in. Your character is in a better situation than hers, though how much better is up to you. I figure either she will end up living with him for the time being, or he can loan her money for rent.

An idea is where your character has some sort of connection with the supernatural. Whether it's he himself that has the connection, or he knows someone who knows someone, they are going to pick up on the fact that she's legitimately cursed. Now, the idea of this curse is that the more time is spent with her, the more likely that person is to harm her in one way or another. If she spends a lot of time with your character, not only will he start witnessing the way people act towards her, but he's going to start becoming a victim of the curse as well. How much of a victim is up to you, but at least at first, he's going to start dealing with some pretty bad nightmares.

We can figure out more details when you message me!

Modern Magic Idea 3 ] Okay I have a couple variations of this idea in my head, so bear with me. The setting is simple enough, it's today. Normal, average world, nothing special, blah blah. One of us is normal average human person. The other is extra. There will definitely need to be some figuring out of how we want to play it out, because I'm not entirely sure what idea appeals to me the most. I'm imagining the magician as being experienced, and they are used to working on their own, and they deal with odd cases here and there that sometimes gets them paid, but usually they work a regular boring job, or maybe they've inherited money, and so they do good for the sake of doing good. But they're probably rather quirky. The regular human just happens to get stuck in the middle of it, and magic person goes from working on their own, to protecting human person, and they end up working well together. The regular human person probably is better with interacting normally in groups of people and such, and they keep magician in line when... questionable circumstances arise. Whoever is human is going to get into danger. Magic person will as well, but magic person is going to be doing a lot of the saving/protecting/etc. Magic person is going to be really badass. So it's up to you if you want to be the badass and come up with badass solutions to ugly situations, or if you want to be the human fish out of water always ending up in the middle of bad situations? I will enjoy either role honestly. I love getting my characters into trouble (hence the damsel in distress thread title) but kicking ass as a magician where I get to choose their level of power does sound fun as well.

So this idea is one I cooked up eons ago, and never thought to bring it into rp. I'm looking for someone (your character) who is an investigator of one kind or another. You're going to work through a... supernatural mystery that I've started (and will obviously need to complete). I initially figured your person was going to be a regular human, a cop, but if you want to be supernatural as well, I'm open to it.

Now for bringing in the romance. My character is human, but she's a strange sorta... empath, of sorts. When she's not actively blocking it out, she sees emotions as a constant flow of energy in different colors basically? And when she decides to, she can reach out into it and then will feel what someone felt when they were in that location. It fades in time, so it doesn't build up crazy much except in busy public areas of course. Then it's just a mix of crap and yeah.

I don't want to give out too many details because I'm intrigued with playing out this mystery idea. But the start is essentially this. My girl lives with her family currently, she's somewhere in her 20s either commuting to college or working and living at home to save rent currently. Your person gets a call about a break-in. A middle aged couple came home, their house was absolutely ransacked. You show up and start looking around. Figuring out if anything is missing, etc etc. I will say the first clue will be via my girl.

My thought was that she would show up at the house after your person had shown up, so she comes inside to the house a mess and a stranger talking to her parents. It's a bit of a shock. She's going to wander off probably fairly quickly to check out the upstairs, at which point, she's going to faint, and your person has no idea why of course. I don't know if he will be up there with her, or if he will just hear her fall, that's up to you, but it will be due to her reaching out with her abilities and that was her reaction to the emotions involved with the break in. If you want some guidance will how to pursue this mystery, I will be happy to tell you OOC or if you want to play it by ear, we can certainly do that. But it's just an idea.

Modern or Fantasy idea 5 ] This is a little bit of a different idea. My girl is ageless, a shapeshifter that has lived in the forest among animals all her life, hundreds upon hundreds of years. She's strange, not only because she's been just living amongst animals for the majority of her life with only brief interludes with experiencing humanity, but also because she's lived so long that she sees things differently. Her original form in human, an albino woman, but she can shape shift into any creature. She more used to being in animal form than human. I'm thinking your character is an explorer, or even just someone living on the outskirts of town near a forest, and it's just coincidence they meet. but something intrigues her, and she keeps coming back and a relationship forms. Or maybe she has been captured, and is currently being held in confinement somewhere, and you're a scientist trying to learn from her/about her and it's a challenge to get her to cooperate.

I'm really flexible with this idea, I don't have a strong layout for the plot obviously, so we can definitely talk about options. I created my girl Nieka, and I'd love to actually use her sometime.

Fantasy Adventure Idea 6 ] My character is a fire mage in a world where magic is shunned by the church. She's very powerful in the way that bombs are, she can be really heavy hitting, but she runs out of energy. She's in hiding because it's illegal for her to even exist. If/when she get's caught, she will be executed. After being interrogated to find out where more of her people are, of course. Your character can be whoever you want, whether it's a different type of fantasy being (human fighter, elven warlock, dwarven paladin, idc)that she can do adventures with, or maybe she gets captured, and you're one of the interrogators. She brings out your humanity, or maybe you were already second guessing your role in things, and she's just the trigger to your turning against the church you worked for. I don't know. Let's talk and figure something out!

Fantasy Action Idea 7 ] To avoid going into too too much detail and then writing a ton, I'm going to say goodbye to grammar for a bit. Girl grew up orphaned, sold into a brothel, escaped (not for the first time)when she was 18ish, developed fighting skills over the years, girl is now a rather talented thief, all is going well until she protects a child from getting beaten causing a scene, the wrong person sees her and tells her old owner where she was, now she's going to have to get on the run again, or go back to where it started and stop it at its source. Are you an innocent bystander that then feels the need to protect this girl? perhaps you're the bounty hunter sent to retrieve her and take her back to her old owner. Maybe you're a guard somewhere and you see this girl fighting against a handful of men and you step in to help.

Fantasy Action/adventure? Idea 8 ] I do enjoy being a damsel in distress. So I have to throw in the good old princess getting saved by her knight in shining armor. Or an equivalent, haha. So I'm thinking princess on the run, whether it's because her castle got ransacked and she was the only one to get away, or maybe she's fleeing an awful marriage, or we can discuss the details. Your role, I'd say, would be something along the lines of a knight guarding her, or a prince in a nearby kingdom that she happens to run into when she's running for her life, maybe he challenges the asshole marriage to a duel for her hand? Idk. Or maybe she disguises herself as a regular traveler and she ends up in a normal little village and she gets work there and over time, their interactions cause her to reveal what's happened. he helps her from there. The bad guys definitely find her eventually because drama but that can be later in the story, or early on. we can discuss.

RWBY Idea 9 ] If you know RWBY, I've got a character I've created for Remnant, I'd love to do a story with her and another OC. I figure it's a long shot to find someone interested, so I'm not putting a ton of time into brainstorming actual plot ideas yet, but my character is pretty thoroughly developed already.

I'll add more if/when ideas come to me!

OKAY,

I definitely prefer submissive character 98% of the time, though they can certainly show brat tendencies. When I get in the mood to write a quickie, it's usually involving non-con or dub-con, or it's a situation where she's taunting the Dom until he snaps. Something along those lines. We can discuss. And okay, I suck at writing my interests, take my f-list instead. F-list - Warning

My much less well laid out kink-focused requst thread is here- Fx Male - Dub/Non-con Ideas and More

Anywho, message me if you were intrigued by any of these ideas, or if you had your own idea you wanted to throw by me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom