Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dub/Non-con Ideas and More

Non-con

Celestria

Super-Earth
Good night/day/morning/evening to you!

Heyya, I'm Celestria, I've been roleplaying on and off for yeeaars, and happen to enjoy it a lot. I've got several long term roleplays going that are definitely story focused, but this is more of just a one-shot request thread.

First off, here's my F-list F-list - Warning that has most of my definite yes's and definite no's.

So I really enjoy the dynamic of "I really shouldn't like this but it feels so good." Therefore that's probably going to be a common theme for my ideas.

I think instead of just coming up with a bunch of ideas, I'm going to give a list of kinks that I'm interested in combining one or more into a story. Every one of them would have a basis in dub/non-con.
-public play
-nonhuman (you)
-multiple partners (you)
-bondage
-forced orgasm
I'll add more later, I'm keeping the list relatively basic for now. If you want more of my interests, check out that f-list!

Ideas
(just a couple really basic ideas that can definitely be added to, and will be added to at a later point. I just need to put in the time to list things.)

1. Our characters are stuck as part of a group project for college, study session goes awry. Her experience will be minimal, but her interests definitely are not limited.

2. any sort of public situation, be it a train, dinner, movie theater, etc where nothing should have happened, but either a stranger or someone she trusted got close enough to...make things interesting.

3. my character wakes up bound/strapped to a table, with or without clothes, where she then gets used by whoever/whatever you want.

4. The dr fantasy is fun, where he goes about doing his regular thing, then one things leads to another, and she's strapped to the table for him to play with as he pleases

5. I am willing to do the incest thing, because I know that's pretty popular, but only if it's non-con.

6. the non-human ideas can be developed more when I know what kind of thing you're interested in.

Anyways, this is just a small list to please send me a message if anything sparks your interest or if it sounds like I might be interested in a plot you have to offer.

All this being said, I have a much more complete list that is definitely more romance based here Fx Male - Story focused ideas

Last edited:
Doing a tiny bit of reorganizing, this way I know this is my current request thread. I'm only looking to pick up one or maybe two rps right now.

Back
Top Bottom