Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Long-Term Warm Romance + Adventure >OR< Short-Term Smut About Butts

verisame

Moon
SEEKING

Awesome partner for flexible role-playing. Friendly OOC.

> Long-term romance and adventure <
> Short-term smut <​

ABOUT ME

I'm a dynamic, flexible and adaptable writer, packed with creative flair and emotional depth. I like grand, sweeping adventures and I also like short, contained stories that can reach a natural conclusion and then be replaced with something new. I usually write between 400-800 words per submission and I'm fairly verbose in general, so please approach with emergency cups of tea at the ready.

I write in third-person perspective, either via PM, threads or Discord. I'm always available OOC for chatting and planning.

I'm very friendly and a warm character in general. I take a laid-back approach to this hobby, and treat my partners respectfully. Feel free to contact me if you have any ideas or questions and I'll be happy to discuss with you.

ABOUT YOU

I like to write with intelligent and emotional characters who are bright, sharp and personable. Want to lean submissive and be swept along on a grand adventure with me? Great! Prefer to be headstrong and stubborn? Go right ahead, missy! I'm excited by characters that have depth and vitality — those who shimmer with unpredictability and bring some chaos to the intimacy.

With that said, you don't need to write X amount of words or reach a certain level of literary in order to placate me. Please feel comfortable to be yourself and in turn, accept me for who I am too. Then we'll get along just lovely.

ABOUT SMUT

My priority on this website is to find long-term partners to write on-going experiences with. With that in mind, my desire for smut will depend on the roleplay we choose to write together. I'm very happy to write slow-burn, romantic roleplays that have low amounts of smut. I'm also happy to take on short-term RPs that are more smut-heavy.

With that said, allow me to regale you with the deep, yearning complexity of my mind: I like butts. Butts are my favourite. Spanking, outercourse, squeezing and teasing — all that good stuff and more. Maybe your character has a penchant for sitting on laps. Maybe she's unruly, and needs occasional discipline. Maybe she's an incredible tease, whispering all kinds of butt-ery goodness into the ears of anyone who cares and dares to listen. Maybe she's just…into that stuff. Me too, yes and please.

Aside from that, I have a small list of kinks and limits that may or may not feature. I love dialogue and dirty talk. I'm into light humiliation — stuff like teasing and exhibitionism. I'm on board with dub-con and NTR, depending on the scenario we're writing. For limits, I generally don't like anything extreme. I know that's quite vague and not very helpful. You're welcome to try me.

Note: Other, non-butt-related body parts are also acceptable to write about.

LONG-TERM PLOT IDEAS
These ideas are just concepts and not set in stone. Feel free to suggest changes or entirely new ideas if you feel like we may be a good match.​
TAGS: Romance | Story-heavy | Sentimental | Emotional | Slow-burning | Adventure​

DUTY BOUND
Fantasy-Adventure | Breath of the Wild-esque | Romantic Conflict​
There are tales of civilisations long past. Those who existed before men, with their own technologies and languages. Each civilisation is said to have fallen to ruin, although what caused their downfall is not entirely clear. Some say it was self-inflicted -- wars driven by greed. Others say it was natural -- unsurvival apocalypses of existential doom. Myths speak of extra-terrestrial terrors that one day may return. One thing is for certain; out of the ruins of these past cultures, new life always blooms. A new hope.

And so it is, the race of man prospers. For millennia, we develop and evolve, building castles and kingdoms to highlight our progress. We tell tales of old gadgets and gizmos we find, buried deep within layers of mud and sediment. Technologies that we cannot begin to understand. Signs of life that we can't comprehend. Tales of a past that would warn us of what is coming.

Along with these discoveries, we also begin to see pockets of darkness, which have been cropping up across the globe. Dubbed as 'Corruption', these inter-dimensional tears begin to seep into our world, poisoning the surrounding areas with death and blight. Little windows of evil and sin, which threatens the very stability of life on our planet.

My character is a rogue; a man who is plagued by nightmares — visions of the apocalypse. He is able to see these portals of Corruption in a way that most cannot. He can see the toxicity that seeps into our world, from sources unknown. As a side effect of the rogue's ability to see corruption, he sporadically lapses into blindness, rendering him helpless to the dangers around him, in desperate need of succor.

Your character is a noble — a princess, who has the power to cleanse the corruption, ridding the world of the evil that is spewing into it. Is this a task she fulfils gracefully, or against her will? Is she a skilled priestess, or a stubborn, spoilt brat? Whatever her upbringing, the path is set, and her fate sealed.

Despite their differences, the two are duty bound to travel together and rid the world of this inter-dimensional evil. What the adventure will bring is difficult to say, but the two will have to learn to trust one another, if they want to stop the spread of corruption, and prevent another civilisation from falling to ruin.

DREAM HEALER
Fantasy | Sci-Fi | Sentimental​

Everyone has heard of the concept of a life review — the impression that a person's life flashes before their eyes before they die. The phenomenon is real, but it's misunderstood. The experience isn't a flash of memory — it's a dream. A lucid dream that the dreamer can exist within, as if it were real. A person who wakes from their dream will return back to reality, with nothing more than a fading memory of the experience. But if they die within the dream, there is no coming back.

The worlds within these dreams depend on the mind of the dreamer — they can be calm, beautiful slices of life, or turbulent storms of emotion and passion. The can be sweet and light, or dark and foreboding. The possibilities are endless -- limited only by imagination.

Our characters meet within a dream. At first, they don't know they're dreaming, but over time, they figure it out. They discover a connection with one another — an intimacy that they haven't felt in their lives up until this point. Every time the dreamer wakes from their slumber, the dream vanishes, separating our characters and placing them back into their real lives. But with each dream, they connect again, their memories of their previous adventures returned to them.

At first, our characters don't understand the special connection they have. Why do they keep reuniting like this? Who is the dreamer and who is the visitor? They vow to try and find a way to meet in real life, but with fleeting memories upon awakening, there is little hope of ever crossing paths. Unless…

There is lots to explore in a world of dreams. Infinite masterpieces painted by the mind of the sleeping. But eventually, our characters come to a realisation: one of them is dying. Can they be saved? If not, can our characters find a way to meet in reality, before the inevitable occurs, for one last adventure?

TIME LAPSE
Fantasy-Adventure | Quantum Leap-esque | Sci-Fi​

After decades of research, the device was finally completed. A time-machine…of sorts. Except, well…it's not so much a time machine as a dimension jumper, hopping to different points in space-time like a skipping pebble on a pond. The problem? Once the trigger has been set in motion, there is no way back. The soul has been torn from the very chronology of space-time, and is now fated to leap over and over again, experiencing many different times and lifestyles, with no way of knowing what lies in wait.

But there is one strange occurrence that no one predicted about time travel. The strings in which love guides us through our lives. During my first leap, my character meets yours and, despite my character's trepidation, knowing his predicament, they fall in love. Of course, no one can cheat fate, and before too long, he is torn from his life and flung to a new time world, separating himself from his lover, forever.

Except, that's the funny thing about forever -- it is a time state, and time no longer applies to MC. So when he leaps into his next life... your character is there again. While my character remembers everything about the previous life he led with his love, she has no memory of him. It's like starting again, in brand new circumstances. Brand new lives.

With each leap, this keeps happening. Your character is always there. Sure, she'll fit into the time period she currently exists in, but it's undoubtedly her and my character does everything he can to make her fall in love with him over and over again. To prevent the terrible loneliness of existing outside of time.

Why is this happening? Has tearing a hole in time caused the laws of the universe to unwind? Or is the love our characters feel for one another strong enough to keep our fates bound together, no matter how much the universe tries to intervene? The past, the future…everything is unknown. All we can do is enjoy our time together in the present.

SHORT-TERM PLOT IDEAS
These ideas are just concepts and not set in stone. Feel free to suggest changes or entirely new ideas if you feel like we may be a good match.​
TAGS: Smut-Heavy | Spanking | Anal | Ass-play | Humiliation | Dub-Cub | NTR | Dirty-Talk​

WHAT YOU DESERVE
Spanking | Mild Verbal Humiliation | Cheating | Praise​

It all came out at a drunken house party one night. During an intimate game of truth or dare, YC admitted that she liked to be spanked. What a revelation! She seemed so sweet and strait-laced!

She blushed, as the small, tight-knit group of friends cheered, pressing her thighs together and biting her lip in mild embarrassment. She was safe amongst friends, but still. Then, her boyfriend spoke up, protesting her confessed kink. "We've never done that!" he insisted, hanging her out to dry. He didn't want his reputation ruined by some… idle gossip!

Up until that point, our characters hadn't been that close. Acquaintances, rather than friends, per se. That moment changed everything. MC couldn't get the thought of YC character out of his mind; squirming on his lap, releasing soft little moans as her cheeks gently turned pink. Hearts racing at how duplicitous this whole thing was. Squeezing a buttock to see if she'd stop him...

The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful. Just a group of drunk friends hanging out and having a laugh. Maybe the moment was passed. But fortune favours the bold, as they say.

"I'll do it," My character says to yours, his voice low, while her boyfriend is grabbing their jackets. "Meet me tomorrow night. I'll give you what you deserve."

A BACKWARDS BLESSING
Spanking | Humiliation | Anal | Exhibitionism | Dub-Con | Rimming​

The church of Bellisham had a reputation for producing the finest healers. From a young age, the maidens of the church were trained to unleash their purity, spreading life and vitality throughout a world tainted with evil and corruption. Upon coming of age, the maidens would be sent on their way, paired up with warriors, adventurers, paladins and merchants — each determined to cleanse the world once again, as they journeyed from city to city.

But magic is a fickle thing. For as much as one trains, they cannot control how the arcane chooses to manifest itself. Some conjure fireballs from their fingertips. Others blow ice-crystals from their lips. And YC, well…her divine power blossomed in a particularly peculiar place. Her posterior.

Most knights rejected such a maiden. What good is a healer who blesses via her backside?! Surely she was a failure, and a charlatan. Doomed to wander forever alone. But one man saw her potential. A rogue who seemed only too happy to put his priestess' power to good use. And there are so many fun ways to extract the full power from a fair maiden's bottom.

OBSESSED!
Spanking | Anal | Rimming​

YC and MC have been friends for a long, long time. Ever since childhood, we've been like two peas in a pod. During our teen years, we briefly flirted with the idea of dating, but it didn't realy work out. We're just too...friendly, I guess! We've seen each other cry over the smallest things, lived through the deepest heartbreaks, and pulled the grossest pranks. More than that, you have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. We're best friends. That's it.

Well...not quite. One day, when chatting about our respective love-lives, I confess you to my deepest secret. My partner doesn't give me the one thing I really want. She doesn't let me play with her butt. Don't get me wrong, she's perfect in every other way and I love her to death. I'd never leave her. But it's just...well... It's like having an itch you know you'll never be able to scratch. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away. It just gets more and more and more... itchy.

If only I had some way to get these...feelings out of my system. Someone I trust. Someone I know isn't going to spill my secret, or try and interfere with my relationship. Someone I can just...unleash my ass-obsession onto. Just once. Once a year maybe. Or week, whatever.

CONCLUSION

I like butts. But more than that, I like writing with cool, friendly people. If you have similar interests, feel free to shoot me a message and we can see if we're able to write anything together. I have another thread here if you'd like to see some more of my plot ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom