Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Long-term roleplays for intelligent characters that blend warmth, intimacy, story and sex [+ secret, shameful, smutty desires for short-term fiends]

verisame

Moon
CONTENTS

1. Introduction
2. Available Prompts
3. My Kinks and Limits
4. My Writing Style

5. Detailed Information About Each Prompt
6. Closing Remarks​
INTRODUCTION

Hello there! Welcome to my request thread. Generally, I am looking for two separate things, which I'm combining into one massive thread:
  1. Long-term, story-heavy plots, which are full of creativity, intelligent characters, romance and friendly OOC.
  2. Short-term, smut-heavy plots that focus on my two favourite things: butts and humiliation.
If you share my kinks, it's okay to combine these, but it's also okay to keep them completely separate.
AVAILABLE PROMPTS

Adventure | Long-Term | Light or Dark | Breath of the Wild-esque​
Cheating | Dark Romance | Emotional Confusion | Angst​
Life Affirming | Romance | Intelligence | Praise | Sensitive​
Story-focus | Sci-Fi | Long-Term | Romance | Cross-Dimensional | Psychological​
Whirlwind Romance | A Passionate Affair | Freedom | Relaxed​
Smut-Heavy | Short-Term | Light or Dark | Black Mirror-esque​
Smut-Heavy | Kink-focused | Anal-only | Dub-con​
Smut-Heavy | Exhibitionism | NTR | Dub-con​
Smut-Heavy | Dark | One-Shots | Episodic | Non-con | Bad Ends​

:coffee:

LOVES
Anal​
Bad Ends​
Bimbos​
Ass-Play (Spanking, Rimming,
Groping, Outercourse, etc)​
Bittersweet​
Bodily Fluids​
Cheating / NTR​
Emotional​
Death​
Dirty Talk / Lewd Dialogue​
Humour​
Free-Use​
Dub-Con / Non-Con​
Long-term​
Gore​
Friendly OOC​
Lost Bets​
Parental Incest​
Humiliation (Camera Play, Verbal Abuse,
Forced Exhibitionism etc)​
Patience​
Ugly​
Intelligent Characters​
Praise​
Ultra Sluts​
Original Characters​
Romance​
Unhygienic​
Rough (Hair pulling)​
Sci-Fi​
Unrealistic Proportions​
Submissive Types​
Short-Term​
Very Serious​
Uppity Types​
Sibling Incest​
Vore​

WRITING STYLE

I'm a dynamic, flexible and adaptable writer who likes to take risks and is always looking to weave in fun little niches, or push the boundaries of the plot, with lots of forward momentum. Even though I enjoy smut, that doesn't mean that all my plots require it in abundance, and I'm happy to go without it for long periods. I'm a very [emotive] writer, with a weakness for bittersweet stories and tales of courage through sacrifice. Despite sounding like I have a massive ego, I'm pretty [light-hearted] and [open-minded]; someone who will always offer [positive support], [praise] and [patience] to my writing partners.

I like flamboyant writers who are [creative] and adaptable, so that we can achieve exciting and wonderful things together. That said, it's important to keep the writing environment fun, so don't stress if things get stuck; I'm totally fine with time-skips or fade-to-blacks to get things moving again. That doesn't mean I'm scant with detail. As a writer, I just don't like to get too bogged down in heavy scenes that go nowhere.

I write in [third-person] and in this thread, I'm looking for females who like to write [intelligent] and [emotional] characters, who are bright, sharp and personable. Want to be [stubborn]? Go right ahead, missy! I'm not looking for [bimbos] or [ultra-sluts] with only one thing on the mind at all times.

I generally write between [400-800 words] per submission, although it obviously will vary depending on what's happening in the moment, and how regularly we write together. I'm pretty [verbose] in general, as you can tell from this hot, meaty request thread, so please approach with cups of tea in hand.

I don't have a long list of kinks or limits. My list above generally covers the things I do and do not want to see, although not everything has to be included, and if something is missing, you're free to ask. With that said, [I love butts]. They're my favourite; so squishy and tempting! Please don't think that means I'll be neglectful of other areas, but if you like to engage in a little [ass-play], then you're my lobster, and you'll make me very happy.

I'm [never in a rush] to write, and I won't ever chase you for updates. It's okay to take breaks from writing. It's okay to stop role-playing and chat OOC while things simmer for a while, if you feel comfortable with that. I'm very [friendly OOC] and a warm character in general. I don't have a long list of strict rules, and I don't have a problem with ghosting — if you're not having fun, then it's okay to stop. The most important thing is that we both feel [comfortable] in our writing environment.​

[THE PRINCESS AND HER CHARGE]
Adventure - Long-Term - Light or Dark Options - Breath of the Wild-esque

You had been training for this moment your entire life. Throughout your childhood, you endured all those long, boring lectures with the castle scholars, the strict guidance of your personal maids, and under the watchful eye of your father, the king, you put everything into being the woman you were born to be. Not just a princess, but a Holy Maiden -- a cleanser of The Curse -- an unholy darkness that seeped into the world from the dimension beyond, tainting and corrupting everything it came into contact with.

Even through constant failure, your resolve never wavered. This was your purpose -- your lineage. Once you came of age, you would leave your life as a princess behind and travel the world, exploring dungeons and ruins, navigating winding city streets and markets, and purifying any darkness you encountered along the way. You tremble a little at the magnitude of the task. In many ways, you're not ready. But you cannot ever let this weakness show. You are a hero to your people -- almost a deity in their eyes. They idolise you and you must remain strong for them.

But you won't be alone in this daunting quest. I am the realm's most skilled knight and I have been assigned as your personal guard and protector. Your charge. Your knight.

Even though we grew up side-by-side, our lives had taken very different paths. While you were in grand libraries studying scrolls of old, I was in the fields, practicing my archery. While you were taking lessons in elocution, I was learning to swing a sword. It was always our destiny to stand together like this, shoulder to shoulder, and now the time has come for us to embark on our journey, and explore the world together. For duty. For light. For love.

> [LIGHT VERSION] + [love] NSFW 2D REFERENCES 1 - 2 - 3

By day, under the light of the sun, I will do whatever order you give for the the good of our world. We will explore ruins, traverse markets and meet the denizens of the world, all while purging the land of sin. I am the most accomplished knight in the land, and no harm shall befall you. Besides, you're no dainty wallflower yourself! As your experience grows, you become quite adept at holy magicks, taking care of any foe that may slip beyond my blade, and restoring our health, should we endure any wounds.

Under the light of the moon, by your own decree, your body will belong to me, as payment for my services, in gratitude to your debt to me, and as a method of keeping our minds sharp. Every night we make camp and share a bedroll together, rutting like animals as we desperately search for relief from the stresses of the day. It will be our secret, princess.

> [DARK VERSION] + [monsters] NSFW 2D REFERENCES - 1 - 2

The world is a dark place, and our journey a perilous one. Despite my best efforts as a knight, I cannot protect you from everything. Sometimes, our enemies will use you as bait, in order to try and break my focus and make me lower my guard. Sometimes, you will be kidnapped and used by all manner of foul beast until I am able to find a way to rescue you.

Even beyond the repugnant monsters, the land of man is not much better. Sometimes, we will find ourselves short of coin, and you'll be forced to perform for the lecherous strangers of the tavern, shamefully shaking your royal princess rump for them while they yell lewd comments at you, demanding you show more flesh. Sometimes, maybe, you'll be forced to perform in other ways...taking them back to your tavern chamber, while I'm forced to listen to your moans from the room next door.

Sometimes, in foreign lands, the citizens won't respect your lineage, considering the scars of old wars have not yet healed, and will seek ways to humiliate you, despite the nobility of your quest. And of course, there will always be those seeking to take advantage of any opportunity they can to experience the touch of a real princess.

[THE OLD FLAME]
Cheating - Dark Romance - Emotional Confusion - Angst

It was a tale of genuine puppy-love. Neighbours, turned childhood friends, turned high school sweethearts. I was your first love. Your first kiss. Your first...you know. We were head over heels about one another, and we both saw our futures together. Of course, we were just children, and we had no concept of how long time was, or what may come between us.

Upon reaching adulthood, we suffered a devestating separation, as I was forced to move away to a new city. The break-up was soul-crushing and although we did try to keep in touch with each other, it was just a bit too painful; too much of a tease to see what could have been. You mourned heavily, lamenting the loss of your first true love. But over the years, you eventually moved on. You found another man, and everyone was happy for you. I was happy for you.

He was a great guy. Kind, sweet, reliable. He treated you with respect, and held down a solid career. You weren't a kid any more -- it was okay to leave those silly fantasies of puppy-love behind, and work towards building a real life with this wonderful man.

There was only one problem. I was back, and I wanted to be a part of your life again. Listen, I'm not trying to ruin anything for you here. I'm not a bad guy and I know it's been years since we had our time together. I love you, and your happiness means a lot to me. I just want to be friends again, now that I'm back in the city. So...meet me for coffee?

[REBIRTH]
Life Affirming - Romance - Intelligence - Praise - Sweetness

She passed three years ago. The woman who meant everything to me. How is one supposed to go on after they lose their soul mate? For the longest time, that question haunted me, even though the answer was always incredibly simple. I stayed for her.

My daughter was my whole world. Even through the depths of depair and loneliness, she was the glue that held my soul together. Even while the winds of reclusiveness tormented my battered heart, I knew I had to hold it together for her. That's why, when I learned she was having a hard time in school, I did everything in my power to put it right. That meant arranging a meeting with you, her teacher, to find out exactly what was going wrong.

As time went on, we began to form a bond. You would help tutor my child after-hours, encourging her to grow both intellectually and socially. You provided the kind of influence that only a woman could -- something that I had been unable to give her myself. But it was more than that. You would teach us to bake cookies over weekends, and join us on family fêtes that we'd never felt comfortable attending before. With you as a reliable female role-model, my daughter started to show signs of improvement. Not only did she come out of her shell more; she began to shine, growing into a confident, intelligent young lady, with a future much brighter than anything I'd have been able to give her by myself. The effect you had on her was nothing less than miraculous. You saved her, and she adored you for it.

As did I. The more time we spent together, the more I began to feel like a man again. Whereas before, I saw the world in monochrome, now I could see colours again. After three years of emotional flatness, you made my heart beat with intensity. Bright, intelligent, witty, enthusiastic...beautiful.

Yeah...there was that, too. I felt bad about it, considering what a positive impact you were having on my family, and how nice you were. I really didn't want to mess things up with my awakening emotions. But without even trying, you revitalised all the sexual feelings I had been suppressing for the past three years. All of the things that had been placed under lock and key, which now raged in desperate need for release. You have utterly transformed my life, from top to bottom. Won't you let me show you how thankful I am?

[A BROKEN WATCH]
Story-focus - Sci-Fi - Long-Term - Romance - Cross-Dimensional - Psychological

I can't remember the first time I saw you. All I can remember is the way you made me feel. A spectacular shade of gold that spilled into my bloodstream and made me tingle with light.

Since then, I made sure to visit you regularly, and each time, I felt the same magic. You touched me heart in ways that no one else had had. Spending time apart makes me feel powerless and alone.

They say you aren't real. That you're a creation in my head. That I only see you in my dreams. Is that true? I'm not even sure anymore. How can I say you're just a creation in my mind, when you seem so real? Maybe you're out there, trying to call me home. Or maybe my idea or reality is completely upsidedown.

Over the past few weeks, we've begun to drift apart and I don't know why. In the past, it was always so easy to find you. You'd always be there, every time I cared to look. but now I can search for hours without catching a single glimpse of you, as the light in my veins turned to dust.

Dream or reality. Fantasy or fiction. Life or death. The only thing I can be sure about is the way you made me feel. A spectacular shade of gold.

[TOUR GUIDE]
Whirlwind Romance - A Passionate Affair - Freedom - Relaxed

Life is hard for a long-term career man like me. My job required me to travel a lot — never to the same place twice, and never for long enough to form a true connection with someone, before it was time to move on again. Although I loved my work and I was satisfied with the path I had forged, the lack of human connection was really starting to pinch. Without the warmth of a good woman, the world felt cold. Hold on, my phone is buzzing. Here we go again.

Another new city. Another place to feel like an outsider — where the locals will add a 25% foreigner service charge on top of every bill, and the good streets and the bad streets blend together into a confusing labyrinth of social isolation and exclusion. No. Not this time. This time, I'm going to do things differently.

And that's how I met you. Swiping through Tinder for a local tour guide, I was instantly attracted to you. We hit it off immediately, texting almost hourly for the first few days. You promised to show me all the best spots in town, as long as I could rescue you from the boredom of your everyday life. Sounded like a plan to me.

The only problem was, I was only going to be here temporarily. Six-months at the most. Enough time for a whirlwind romance?

[BUILD-A-BOYFRIEND]
Smut-Heavy - Short-Term - Light or Dark Options - Black Mirror-esque

"I love you," the deep voice caressed your ear as he held you tight from behind. Your hugged his arm as it wrapped around you, your soft cheeks pressed firmly into his crotch, which remained as it always was — flaccid.

It was your two-year anniversary, and boy were you happy. This had been the best relationship of your life and it wasn't even close. It didn't even matter that it wasn't real. It was better than real.

The Build-A-Boyfriend corporation had been sending out these life-like human companions for close to a decade now. They had perfected the art, from the warmth of a real body, right down to the little imperfections, like moles and wrinkles. You could shape them into whatever you wanted them to be — your dream guy — and they'd take care of your emotional needs.

Of course, some people used them for…other purposes. That was an intended feature too, and it was all the rage amongst the countries' coolest bloggers and fashionistas. But not you. You just wanted the warmth — the intimacy. For two years, that was enough. All that other stuff was…well, it was maybe a step too far for what you wanted out of this.

You felt safe. You felt secure. You felt loved. But eventually...well, you felt horny. Maybe it was time.

Build-a-Boyfriend bots were produced with a switch on the sole of their foot. Flip the switch and your perfect boyfriend converts into Adult Mode. "List three kinks," it would say. Only three. He was already your long-term parter, you didn't need to overload him with all your deepest secrets at once. Just what you wanted right there in that moment.

> [LIGHT VERSION]

This was your chance to fulfil all your passions and desires in a safe, loving environment. Flicking the switch on your boyfriends sole, he asked which desires you wished to indulge today. Hmm. Your dream man, build entirely to fulfil your every desire. Maybe you could give this a try. Maybe twice, if it's as good as the chatter on the forums says it is.

> [DARK VERSION]

"Sweet, gentle, love-making," you whisper as your life-like boyfriend holds you tight, while you grind your behind into his bulge.

"Please choose a safeword," comes the response, to which you say, "Marshmallow."

"Kinks confirmed. Rough, angry, hate-fucking. Processing now."

"What? No…" you mumble, pulling yourself free from his strong arms. His eyes are still closed, although you can see the bulge in his pants twitch. The bulge that you picked and shaped to your ideal specification. "Cancel. That's not what I asked for."

"Kinks confirmed. Anal, non-con, face-fucking. Processing now."

His shaft is fully hard now, straining against his pajama bottoms. This isn't what you wanted. This was your perfect guy — your dream man, in both look and personality. And you had somehow accidentally programmed him to do these terrible things to you. He would hunt you down, never stopping until he believed you were satisfied, like the loyal, dedicated lover that he was. "Processing: 90% complete." Better start running.

[SALVATION TO DOMINATION]
Smut-Heavy - Kink-Focused - Anal-only - Dub-con
Some believe in benelovent Gods and the Divine. Others believe in things that are more dark and depraved. Sometimes, both can be true.

Your kingdom is under fire. Your neighbours cold and vicious; barbarians, willing to swallow up your land and your people, for their own personal gain. You have been at war for years and despite your best efforts, the enemy is gaining the upper hand. If things continue along the same path, your kingdom will fall, and your culture will be eradicated from history. Forever.

Your father and two brothers have been killed in combat. Your mother, long missing. That leaves you, the princess and sole heir, to take the throne and lead your people to their impending, inevitable doom. But perhaps there is another way. You conquerers claim they have the power of the Gods on their side. Perhaps you could even the odds a little.

Speaking to your most trusted advisors, you stumble upon a solution -- Kraa'tek, demonic God of war. A beast so fearful, that it is said his footsteps are the cause of earthquakes that sunder the world. If you can summon him -- convince him to join your side -- then perhaps there is hope after all.

However, the intriacies of the deal are not lost on you. Demonic summonings require a sacrifice: that of noble-blooded virgins, who are willing to give their lives in their search for power. Demons don't demand these maidens for food -- they use them as toys. Humans so desperate, they're willing to give up their bodies, in return for service. Of course, demons only deal with the purest of virgins, so the princess will need to sate him in other ways, in order to save her kingdom.

Perhaps, if you can convince Kraa-tek, you will be able to convince others, too. A whole demon army, who can turn the tide of battle, and turn your kingdom from prey, into predator. With enough support, salvation can turn to domination. And all it will cost is your ass.

[14 DAYS OF NETORARE]
Smut-Heavy - NTR - Exhibitionism - Dub-con
NSFW 2D REFERENCES - 1

Best. Vacation. Ever! You finally convinced your boring-ass boyfriend to take you away for a few weeks. 14 days in the sun. 14 days of no work, no stress, no worries. 14 days of...Netorare?

On the very first night, you kinda, sorta, maybe entered into a little bet with a random guy you met in a local bar. Sure, some alcohol might have been involved, hindering your decision making, but it wasn't your fault! You really felt like you were going to win! You didn't actually expect that you'd wind up having to follow his orders for the entire duration of your stay, with your boyfriend too helpless and timid to stop your descent into depravity.

This guy -- this jerk! -- has you right where he wants you. He can ask for whatever he wants, whenever he wants it, in this tiny, tourist hot-spot. Well, at least you might get to experience some new things, which your otherwise vanilla boyfriend would never have agreed to. Every cloud, right?

*NOTE: either the girlfriend can bet herself, or her boyfriend can make the bet, with her as the prize.

[A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE ENDS]
Smut-Heavy - Episodic - Non-con
NSFW 2D REFERENCES - 1 - 2

Not every journey ends in victory. Not every princess is paraded through the city streets, a hero of her people. Some are paraded through the deepest goblin caves as kidnapped whores, as their adventures came to an unforeseen end.

Build a character. Give her a personality. Pad out her backstory. Dress her in the finest armor, or the silkiest of fabrics. And then decide how you want to ruin her.

Example: Every year, an apprentice sorceress must perform a summoning ritual, to drag one of the foul uncouth from the demonic under-realm, into the over-world above. The purpose? To extract the blood of the creature, which is rare and extremely valuable resource, used for the most potent of spells, which only the richest can afford.

Standing within the safety of her Sanctity Circle, the sorceress conjures a most terrifying hell-beast, more powerful and ravenous than anything that had come before.

Recoiling back in terror, the sorceress stumbles, accidentally breaking the seal of her Santity Circle, and thus her only protection from the demon's frightful claws. Before she restore the integrity of the circle, she is captured, and dragged down to the under-realm, where she will be punished most heinously for her monstrous crimes against the demon-world.

IN CLOSING

I'm looking for a long-term partner who is comfortable with both smut and story, alhtough I'm happy to accept smutty one-shot requests too. Do you like butts? Then I like you. If there's anything here you feel might suit, but you're not quite sure about the fine-details, feel free to get in touch anyway! I don't mind plotting and brainstorming a scene, even if we ultimately decide we're not a match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom