Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♥ ♡ Bring on the Beast -- A anthro focused search ♡ ♥

C'est la vie

°˖✧ ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ɴ c н ι ʟ ᴅ ✧˖°
Welp officially outing myself as a furry fucker.
jim-halpert-awkward.gif

= About Me =
  • Feel free to call me Yuki.
  • Only looking to roleplay on site via PM.
  • I'm fairly open to playing any sexuality or gender. (including genderfluid / nonbinary / trans etc.)
  • My preference is typically m/f for my "main" pairing. (terrible wording, I know, no clue how else to phrase it)
  • Typically my characters are "switches" ; I like playing against other "switches"/characters that lean towards being "dominant".
  • Canon x OC // OC x OC
  • I'm not really looking to double right now, but don't be afraid to ask.
  • Hit me up with those AUs and clichés~! ♡ ♡ ♡
  • Able to write anywhere from 1-10+ paragraphs.

= Guideline =
  • I'm looking for partners ideally who are as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to plotting and writing out stories together. Typically I'd like at least two paragraphs to work with. With that said I will always be a firm believer of quality over quantity~!
  • No one-liners please, no first-person. I write in third-person.
  • I need a flexible partner, meaning someone who doesn't demand a response every single day. I'm sorry, if that's what you're looking for then it's unlikely we'd be a good match. I try to let any and all partners know if I'm unable to reply after a week if you see nothing new from me. Just putting that out there so there's no surprises. Adding on I do my best to be active in OOC chatter! Don't be afraid to message me a little nudge / check-in, so long as you're respectful.
  • OOC chatter greatly appreciated to the point I would even dare to say it's a "must", to an extent. Communication in general keeps interest alive and I genuinely value establishing a friendly relationship with all my RP partners. Makes a world of difference aiding the creative flow.
  • Listen, I'm sure majority of us have been guilty of ghosting partners/would be partners, I know I have. I'm a big kid; please just be upfront if there's a loss of interest or you simply feel we don't vibe/our styles don't mesh well.
  • Provide at least some substance in your message beyond just a "hey wanna rp". Be as specific as you'd like on any potential cravings you're itching to write! Even just bare bones vague scenes/prompts or a basic pairing type.
  • If you read my expectations of sorts, please title your message with the last song you listened to and your favorite color. (=ↀωↀ=)✧*。

Original:
    - Mostly looking for modern original works, playing as a human against an anthro type. Open to writing as a hybrid / kemonomimi character. I have a decent amount of specific visual aids I would love used for the anthro role; you're welcome to bring in your own. Particularly craving this cute rabbit (NSFW), bat (NSFW), "alien" cat, or this harpy meets mothman dude?
    Edit -- got loads of new references saved, just ask. (y) Including literally Satan, or well... a fanmade version of him lolol.

Themes / Prompts:
    Spooky
    Soulmates
    Roommates
    Urban legend
    Cam Boy x fan
    Organized crime
    Monster wrestling
    Bodyguard x client
    Merperson x human
    Mechanic x customer
    Sugar daddy x sugar baby

+ Link to my main thread for more themes/prompts.

Fandom:
    - There are a few fandoms I would be plenty interested writing in / take inspiration from;

Owl House - Adult King with this sort of vibe for reference (NSFW)

Pokémon - Leaving this vague, open to suggestions

Animal Crossing - Again, nothing too specific in mind here

Rise of the Guardians - Who else but Bunnymund of course~!
    bunnymund-rotg.gif

BNA - Would want to write against Shirou
    shirou-ogami.gif

The Bad Guys - Would want to write against Mr. Wolf
    19ba7b66212fc981d64dfa9b74cb91aca2234f66.gifv

Zootopia - Nick ; Chief Bogo ; Wolf ; Tiger ; Other
    tumblr_occohocmHr1r5x61zo1_540.gifv

tumblr_o5u1wlmmLX1vrvp01o1_500.gif

Q0QC.gif

tumblr_p45cnbGLtE1x3cpimo1_250.gifv

Last edited:
Back