Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaved by an animal? (Divine and I)

He smiled down at her now. She wanted him to do work to prove that he wasen't just a mistake. He smirked as she pushed him and now he slowly slipped between her leg's. Slowly he postioned his cock at her entreance before he started to thrust inside of her rather hard and fast like any man would on the verge of cumming."Mistress when can I cum?"He asked with a moan.

She smirked as her hands slipped up his arm and around his neck. "You may cum as soon as I do, so the sooner you make me... you can" she purred against his ear before a moan fell form her lips. She couldn't help but enjoy his actions and words, he was so cute and she couldn't help but to play with him. "That is IF you can"

He smiled at her giving him the order on when he could cum. But that was going to be hard not knowing how he could make her cum fast. But he just started to thrust harder and faster leaning his head down and started to kiss and bite her neck gently.

She moaned under his thrust and nips. She couldn't help but be pleased with him, after all he was doing his best to please her. She moaned and slowly began to tighten her grip on him. "mmm yes, harder" she purred softly before she nipped at his neck.

He smiled as he went faster. Pleased with how she was acting to him meant that he was doing a lot to please her and that meant more then one thing to him. Moaning out loudly as he went as hard and fast as he could. As he kept up his nipping on her neck.

She moaned under him as she slowly began to dig her nails into his soft flash. She gripped him tightly before a loud moan fell from her lips as her body with ridged as her breath went raged. She went limp after a few moments before her breath returned to normal. "hhmmm very good pet." she purred before licking her lips.

With a pant and a moan he finally came filling his mistress with his seed as his cock twitched inside of her. Feeling her lick his lips after he laid his body on her's he smiled."Thank you mistress for everything."He said with a smile his blush was their.

She smiled before slowly snuggling up next to him, she draped her arms around his next as she slowly gave a nod. "Yes, did you did quiet well, pet." she purred softly as her tail flicked to and fro as she slowly licked his neck. "your very welcome...Drake."

He looked at her and smiled. Snuggling into her as she praised him."What else do you want mistress?"He asked as he nuzzled her neck kissing it gently. He didn't car that he was still chained by a collor to the bed it was at least her bed and she was in it with her.

She smiled sweetly before ruffling his hair. "hhmmm... still eager to please?" she purred before a soft smirk graced her lips. "And what would yo do to please me further?" she asked, giving him the freedom to chose. She was curious as always to his answer, they always amused her.

He smiled."I will do anything to keep pleasing mistress."He said."Though i don't know a lot of sex postions...I am willing to try some just for you...I will do what you ask..."He said and nuzzled her licking her neck and nipping it hard but in a playful manner.

She snuggled closer to him, kissing at his neck as her hands roamed his chest. "HHmmm is that so pet?" she purred as she licked at his neck and chest. "And why are so eager to please?' she asked in a teasing fashion before ruffling his hair. "This can't be the same trouble maker Drake is it?"

"Because my mistress deserves the best and as a pet I am honored to give the best to mistress."He said with a smile as she kissed him and licked him. Enjoying the feeling of her just touching him was good enough to be ready for another round."No im still a trouble maker...I just haven't found trouble yet."He said with a chuckle.

She smirked at the last bit of his words before reaching above and unhooking his leash from the bed. She still held the leash in her hands as she slowly gave a tug to it. "Well you are gifted with such a tongue for trouble, lets see how you far when using it for other things." The smirk soften into a soft smile before ruffled his hair.

He looked at her."Alright mistress."He said as he lowered his head down between her leg's obvious to what she meant. And soon he started to lap at her slit. Soon he was burring his face into her sex enjoying the taste of his mistress.

No sooner had he started did the moans fall from her lips. She settled deep into the pillows that lined her bed, enjoying his eagerness to please. She moaned under his tongue, the feeling was beyond what she was expecting and eagerly enjoyed it.

He heard her moans pleased to know that he was pleasing her. Stopping for a little he looked up at her with a smile his lips covered in her jucies. He soon started to lap at her pussy again slipping his tongue into her as deep as he could.

She smirked as she notice his stopping but soon she moaned again feeling him go back to putting his tongue to work. She moaned louder as she felt his tongue enter her. She arched her back softly as she moaned in delight.

He smiled against her folds as he kept up his lapping. She was delicous and he couldn't help but keep licking her. He was wanting her to cum to taste her sweet juice. That's what he was aiming for right now. Was to get her to cum to please her yet again.

She moaned and began to wiggle her hips, his tongue hitting all the right spots causing her to moan louder than before. Her back arched, her body went ridged as she came. Her body shook as her breath slowly came in short shallow, breathlless gasps. She moaned one last time before slowly smile and relaxed.

He lapped down all of her cum and smiled at her."You really taste sweet mistrss."He said as he started to climb up her body and laid next to her nuzzling into her. "Is their anything else mistress would like of her pet?"He asked rather happy with what was going on.

She gave a soft laugh before ruffling his hair. "No, nothing for now...." She purred sweetly before kissing at his cheek. "You did very well, I guess you can be something more than trouble." she smirked before licking her lips.

He smiled at her and nuzzle against her neck."Thank you mistress."He said."At least I know i can be something better then trouble."He said as he curled against her. Enjoying the feeling of her body against his. To tell the truth he was starting to somehow get tired. "Can I sleep here with you?"He asked.

She lifted her brow before reaching above her and locking his leash back to the headboard. "I think that will be fine for tonight." she purred sweetly as she traced her nails along his chest. "Seeing how you were so good" she teased before she smiled and rested against him.

He sighed alittle at being chained again but he just nuzzled again against her. At least Sge didn't have him leave after their little task was done. He smiled and placed his hands gently on her breasts. And smiled at the soft feeling of them."I think I found something to be good for."

Back
Top Bottom