Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaved by an animal? (Divine and I)

His answer surprised her some but only made her smirk as he went on. Most slaves would have talked with others or at least eased dropped to find out what was going with their mistress, But of course Drake was different, that of course made her smile. Though she wet her lips as she peered at him with heavy violet orbs, her smirked widen as she slowly shook her head. "No, I won't tell you ... but how would you like to find out" She purred with a smokie gaze that hinted at things far from innocent.

He looked at her."Uhh...Sure Mistress I would like to know what goes on."He said."If it can benefit me in a way that's good I am willing to take you up on finding out what goes on behind your door."He after all he was curious now as to what was going on. She seemed far from her usual innocent look and that's what got him more interested what did she have planned and what did she do. He had thoughts but didn't believe them she seemed more of the stern more whipping her slave type not the one he thought of and at the same time stern and whipping.

She only laughed as she shook her head once more. "Very well" she purred before looping her finger through the heavy O ring on his collar. She tugged it once with a playful smirk before leading him out of his room and down the halls. She kept her pace the same and she drug him along in tow. It wasn't a far walk to her room but she enjoyed showing him off to the other slaves as a warning of ill behavior. She smirked as she watched a few slaves as their eyes widen before dropping their gaze and going back to work.

After a moment or two she reach heavy, rick doors which of course lead to her room. She easily opened them, not bothering to try and close them. They were heavy enough to shut themselves. Once inside she stopped and turned to face him, that smirk still in play on her lips. "On your knees, hands behind you neck, clasped." She purred as she gave his collar another tug before releasing it and walking over to a closet of sorts and rummaging through it.

Drake walked along with her. Unsure as to what was happening. But looking at the other slaves he saw them seem scared that he was being pulled by their mistress. When she gave him an order to do what she requested he slowly got on his knees. Putting his hands behind his neck and clasped them together like ordered."Alright mistress...What else?"He asked as he watched her. Never had he been in her room. Though it still felt cold like his room did.

She only smirked as she walked back over to him, a few thing in her hands. "Open your mouth." She purred before popped a small blue pill into his mouth. "Swallow" She gave a nod as she ruffled his hair before she walked about him. She stopped behind him, slowly slipping a bit in his mouth and locking it in place before she began to fasten a pair of cuffs to each wrist with large O rings on each. She then walked back in front of him and latched a small chain leash to his collar. "Much better." She purred as she gave the collar a tug.

"Now stand up like a good little boy." she purred as she stood with hand on hip, and leash in the other.

Drake swallowed unknowingly and unsure what it was. Feeling the cuffs on his hands he sorta looked up at her scared followed by the chain leash. Feeling the tug he slowly started to stand up."What's with all this?"He asked as he looked to her for answers. After all this was her room, Her games, Her world. And him to her was more of prey and predator thing in his mind. He decided to wait and not speak she would show him or tell him eventually what she was planning, At least he hopped.

Her brow lifted slightly before she tugged the leash. "Sshhh Pets don't speak unless its Yes, Mistress, those are the only words you are allowed to utter." She pulled him close by the leash as her violet orbs peered at him. "Understand, pet" She purred before she ruffled his hair again. "Now then, undress and up on the bed you go." She purred again before tugging the leash up and along the bed. She still held that smirk on her lips as her orbs slowly danced over him.

He looked at her her and nodded."Yes mistress."He said and then apon hearing her next command he blushed deeply."Mistress?"He said softly but knowing that it would save his hide he started to get undressed. Finally getting all of his cloths off he looked at her waiting the next command he was beat red right now. Having no idea on what he should do now.

"Up on the bed" she purred tugging the leash again. "Come right up to here." she purred again as she point to the middle of the bed but up by the large metal head board as she smirked watching. The pill she had given him would start to take affect soon, and she could only smirk at the thought. It wasn't often she gave her pets pills but in the case of this one, he would need a little extra to please her. "Very good, now lay on your back, wrist up and out to the sides" she purred again as her eyes roamed over his naked form, stopping on just below his belly button.

He looked at her his member was hard already from just being in the presence of his mistress and the fact that she just had to be staring. "But mistress my hands are cuff behind my head i can't put them to my sides."He said as he looked at her laying on his back like asked. His member was sticking out and he couldn't help but keep blushing.

She only laughed and shook her head. "No, I cuffed each wrist, but not together." She couldn't help by smirk at his blush and at his already hard member, the pill would make sure it lasted. She ran her fingers coolly across his chest before she hook the leash to a large O ring that hung from the headboard. With that being down she grabbed at his right wrist and hooked it to another O ring off to the side of the bed. She crawled up on the bed, straddling him she reach up and grabbed his left wrist and began to fasten just as she had down the other.

She only smirked as she hoover her body over his chest and face. This would prove to be interesting.

"M...M..Mistress?"He asked a little nervous at her actions. She was locking him to the bed basically was she planning to have him tied while she used his body for her own needs or was their going to be some remorse after words."Why do I have to be chained to the bed like this?"He asked looked at her his blush not fading one bit. This was all way to new for him and well it was seeming like fun till she started to chain him now he just got a little scared and it could be shown in his eyes.

She only smiled down to him and lightly slapped his face. "Shh I already told you are not to talk." She purred before leaning down and nipping at his ear. "If you behave, I'll undo you but for now, I like this for now." she purred again before running her tongue along his neck, nipping at his flesh here and there before wetting her lips. "You wanted to know what went on in my chambers, now you shall." she chimed almost to sweetly as she rose away from him and off the bed.

She'd return moments later, unclothed and ready to play. She crawled back up the bed and on top of Drake. She smirked as she looked down to him. "Like?" she purred again as she slowly lowered her hips to rest against his.

He nodded."Yes mistress."He said as he looked at her on her way back he stared as his cock twtiched in responce."..uhh.."He said."I Like."He stuttered this was the first time he's really seen a woman naked up close other then slaves being stripped cleaned and or shoved back into their cages naked.

Feeling her hips against hers he smiled softly dear it felt good and he wasen't even inside her yet.​

She smirked with a nod. "good boy" She purred softly as she leaned down and licked at his neck. She slowly began to grind her hips against his, soft and slow at first but once nipping his neck, she moved faster making sure he enjoyed her touch. She moaned softly, her own body movements pleasing her before she lifted her hips. Her hand sunk between her thighs and took hold of his cock and held him in places as she slowly began to lowered herself onto him. She removed her hand before slipping the rest of the way onto his shaft. She moaned loudly as her head bowed in pleasure.

She licked her lips as she stared down at him with a teasing grin. She slowly began to move along him, making sure her movements were slow, nothing to fast for him to enjoy just yet.

He let out small noise as she licked his neck but when she started to grind against him started to moan softly. Feeling her hand on his cock he let out a small moan but the feeling of her sliding inside of her started to make him moan louder his hips bucking up against her."Mistress..."Was all he could really get out. The first time he was in a female and it was like he was in heaven. His breathing was no were near a normal pace. He couldn't help but to gently to thrust up into her and try and burry more of himself into her. Though he probably knew for this action she would show him some sort of punishment.​

His noises pleased her as she smirked down at him. She moaned softly to his thrust, she hadn't expected that. She peered down to hie soft violet orbs as she licked her lips. "Does my little pet enjoy the feel of his mistress??" she purred against his ear as her nails slowly ran down his chest. She was impressed by his bold actions but what seemed to please her more were his moans. She licked at his cheek before rising up, placing her hands on his chest as she slowly began to move in time with his thrusts.

He moaned out deeply."Mmm...Yes I love it."He said as he thrusted harder and faster into her. Enjoying the feeling."more."He said as he went as fast as he could with how he was postioned. Being tied down and with limited space to thrust into her it was rather hard. But he moaned none the less as she met his thrusts with her's.

She smirked as a soft chuckle fell from her lips. His command was so cute and he was adorable in this way. She gave a soft nod before she began to move fast, hard against him. His thrust bringing soft swallow moans from her. She hadn't expected him to go along so willing but now that he was she enjoyed it, riding as she saw fit.

He saw that she wasen't going to ride him anyway else but to her liking so he decided to gently thrust into her going hard everytime she came down hard and going fast everytime she did. He was rather enjoying himself. Being inside her the feeling of her going down onto him. It was like he wasen't even a slave no more. But no matter what when this was over and he calmed down it would come back to him he was a slave just used for his mistress's joy.

She paused for a moment as she peered down, her lips twisted into a smile before she reached over him and undid his cuffs, keep his leash locked in place, but freeing his hands. She then went back to riding him, harder than before. She moaned enjoying him, curious how he would react to having his hands free.

He went on what he believe and placed his hands on her breasts. He saw fit to do that after all somewhere deep in his mind told him it was alright. Moaning out louder now from how hard she was riding him he started to attempt to match her thrusts. Enjoying the feeling of her as she went harder and faster."Mistress im getting close."He said with a gasp.

Her lips twisted into a smirk as she felt his hands on her breasts, moaning softly under his touch. She was enjoying the new tempo and his added thrust making herself sent chills down her spine. She was close but at his words she paused and peered down at him. "YOU are not to cum until told." she purred before she quickly pressed her lips to his and picked up the rhythm she once had.

"Yes mistress."He said letting out a whimper at her new order. He was now ignoreing the want to cum. He moaned as she picked the and kissed her a light kiss back not sure if she would get mad or not at the new action. His hands kept at rubbing her breasts gently and softly.

~writers block got to love it~

She wasn't surprised he had kissed her back, she had expected it and quickly locked her lips to his again. She moved faster against him before she licked her lips with a smirk. "Drake" she began with a purr before she slowly slipped off and away from him before she snuggled up next to him. "Move" she purred as she pushed him slightly. "I've been all the work and now its your turn" she purred again before licked her lips again. "Show me your more than a mistake after another." She teased with a smirk as she watched him with heavy violet orbs.

Back
Top Bottom