Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaved by an animal? (Divine and I)

She nodded with a smirk feeling his hand on her chest. "So it would seem, but you still need to perfect your other talents" she purred sweetly before tapping his nose. "You'll work on that tomorrow and maybe we can get that troubler maker streak out of you." she purred with a soft smile.

He chuckled."My other talents...I don't really have any other talents."He said."Well unless you want to say cleaning is a talent."He said. He smiled at her kind words."Maybe I might try and break it."he said."I just need to have a motive."

"Well the motive is not to get punished and displease me." She chuckled softly as she nuzzle against him. "But I'm sure there are a few things we could improve on..but first sleep. I'll be keeping you busy in the morning." she purred as she slowly shut her eyes.

He smiled and nuzzled against her."Alright Night mistress."He said as he started to fall asleep. His eye's closed and now he started to go into a deep sleep as he nuzzled against her gently in his sleep enjoying the warmth of another.

She smiled and rested against him, her eyes ready for sleep. His body was warm and she enjoyed having the extra body to share the bed with. Her bed was large and often cool, but it felt warm and snug with him there. She quickly drifted into sleep, her arm rested across his chest.

It was a very long time since he had a bed and one that had someone else in it with him. He was always cold and rather lonely since she never let him sleep with any of the female slaves. His actions were always what were to blame. After all he was the one most punished.

She slept through out the night, not moving from his side or his warmth. Though as the morning light began to seep into her room, she twisted against him, trying her best to shield her eyes from the light. She ended up bury her face in the crock of his neck as the rest her snuggled up against him more closely.

He groaned as the light hit his face and he slowly opened his eye's. Looking down at the fur that was burried into his neck."Mistress wake up."He said rubbing her back gently. They were still both nude and it honestly felt good. To be this free with her. Though he knew that his happieness would end soon. Their was still others here that hated him. And probably would hate him more for what had happened.

She awoke with a soft smile and yawn. As she sat up she stretched with a soft moan as she felt her muscle move under her skin. She glanced over to him with a soft smirk before lowering her lashes. "good morning...And what are you still doing in my bed?' she asked softly as her gaze returned to him. Even though she asked it wasn't a command nor anything but her simply teasing him.

He looked at her."Well...Uhh..."He looked around."Because It was warm and you wouldn't let me go mistress."He said with a smile as he kissed her cheek boldly. He idn't care she wouldn't punish him for the kiss after all. She and him sorta made love and she protected him and he protected her."What are your plans for me today mistress?"He asked as he laid back down in the bed snuggling with the blankets to keep warm.

She gave a soft, amused smile as she felt him kiss her so boldly. She kept her gaze on him before biting her lower lip. "Well.... I have a few ideas... but I don't know if you could handle them." she purred as she rolled over and straddled him. "I don't think you'd be able to handle such a big task so early." she cooed teasingly as she began to grind against him slowly, her hands rest on his chest before she she licked her lips with a smirk. She slowly moved her body so she was now facing away fro him, still straddling him she began to grind again. "Do you think your up for it?" she purred tossing a teasing gaze over her shoulder as she lifted herself up slowly, arching her back to give him a better view of what she meant.

He grinned at her actions."Oh Mistress wants to go for round 2?"He asked with a chuckle as he felt her grind against him."Well Im sure if you can get me started then Im ready to do it again."He said as his member started to grow prodding her against her legs."Well look who's happy to see you."He said with a smile."Well Mistress When ever you want go right ahead and sit down.

She bite her lip to sop the giggle to his comment before she gave a soft nod. She slowly lowered herself down on his waiting member. A soft moan slipping past her lips as she felt him enter her. She couldn't help but moan as she felt him enter her completely, her back arching a little as she leaned in pleasure. "mmmm I guess you are." She teased with a wink. "So why don't you show me how happy you are."

He moaned as he entered her."Oh I will show you how happy I am."He said as he started to thrust fast and hard into her. It just felt to good to feel her ocne again and in the morning when he would love to have his release."So does mistress have any plans for me today?"He asked softly.

She didn't have time to giggle or make a smart comment, instead a loud moan slipped from her lips. She wasn't expecting such a response so early. Either way she was happy and eagerly enjoyed it before tossing a smirk over her shoulder. "Well don't think this is it, You still have your chores to do." she purred with a teasing glint in her eyes.

HE smiled"Why can't you tell someone else to do it?"He whimpered."I want to be with mistress not cleaning the house...I clean it enough as is."He added with a smirk his defient side showing."And you can't make me go clean because I know you want me to fuck you all day long."He said with a snicker.

Back
Top Bottom