Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair(Mandys Evil Shadow and Jemnai)

She licked and sucked the head of his cock stroking his length as she looked up in her nephew's eyes. "Honestly your cock is bigger than Chucks" she wrapped her lips around him again and started to lick and suck him softly

"Well I hope that this wont be a one time thing"he moans as she works his tool in her mouth and then down her throat"Yes that it Sandra work that pole"he groans loadly tho lucky the room was upstairs ands the noise from outside drowned out his moans.

She moaned softly as she continued licking and sucking his cock deep throating his entire length as she massaged and caressed his balls. "Do you have some vacation time coming up soon?" she asked as she pulled her mouth away stroking his length"

"Yes why?"he asked as she worked his cock with her soft hand."You thinking of having me over adns me fucking your brains out"he said to her as she takes on of his balls into her mouth.

"Come on vacation with me so you can fuck my brains out" she smiled softly as she skillfully sucked his balls into her mouth licking them with her tongue. Gently she pushed him back to sit on the bed then reached behind her untieing her bikini top freeing her large breasts.

"Well where are you going on vacation"he asked as he looks down as she undoes her bikini top freeing her breasts"So what size are they Sandra"he asked her.

"They're a 42DD" she smiled as she looked up at him catching his cock between her breasts and began to tit fuck him while licking the head of his cock. "And I was planning on going on a nice cruise

"Well why not get a room at one of the resorts here"he moans as he feels her tits caressing his cock as she fucks his cock with her tits."If you do it be easier for me to get there then for use to go ona cruise"he moans

"Sounds like a plan" she smiled softly as she continued stroking his cock with her breasts licking and sucking the tip smiling. "How about tomorrow, you and I go check in to a hotel?"

"Alright tho I want to fuck you right now"David moans as she was masterfully fucking his cock with ehr massive tits.

Sandra stood up and slowly removed her bikini completely and stood there before her nephew completely naked. Her pussy glistened with her juices. Quickly she pinned him to the bed ans stripped off his clothes as she kissed him. "Well then by all means, fuck me" she smiled

"Well why dont you show me how mature woman fucks a young buck like me"David said as he leans up and kisses her breasts as as his hands slide to her ass ands gives each cheek a hard slap.

"The question is can a young buck like you handle a mature woman like me" she moaned becoming more aroused from his slaps to her ass. having slid off his shorts and boxers she positioned herself over his huge cock and moaned softly as she felt his huge tool spread her stretching her pussy.

"OH I think I can Sandra"he moans as his cock starts to fill her neglected hole with his massive cock"Your so tight"he moans as he grips her hips ands pulls her straight down onto his pole."OOH yes"he moans

Sandra gasped in pleasure as her inner muscles gripped his cock tightly. "Oh fuck that feels wonderful" she moaned softly looking into his eyes as she felt her pussy completely engulf his cock. Slowly and very skilfully she began to ride him.

"Yeah ride me Auntie ride my big fat cock like dirty whore"he groans as they fuck as his cock moves in and out of her hole."You never thaught you be fucking your nephew now"he moans

She continues riding him hard and fast looking into his eyes smiling. "Never thought I would ever have my nephew's big fat cock in my pussy" she moaned as she shifted rolling so he was on top. "Oh fuck David, pound this pussy, claim it as your own" She moaned.

"OOH yes you belong to me dont you fucking whore"he moans as they fuck while the rest of the family was gorging on food they were gorging on incestius lust as they fuck and their bodies become one.

Sandra wrapped her long toned legs around her nephew moaning in pleasure as she humped her hips up into his thrusts as her inner muscles gripped his cock

"Yes Auntie ride my cock make me cum deep up into you"he moans as she rides his massive tool in the room.

Sandra moaned loudly biting her lower lip as she rolled her hips grinding wildly against her nephew. She cried out his name softly as she experienced the strongest orgasm ever.

"Yes take it"he moans as he feels her cum over his cock as the starts to savagly rams in and out of her like a mad man.

Back
Top Bottom