Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair(Mandys Evil Shadow and Jemnai)

Jemnai

Supernova
David pulled up to his folks house as they were throwing a family BBQ. David had just moved back to Phoenix and was happy that he gotten a job back near the family. He goes and rings the doorbell even tho it was his folks place he wouldnt just barge in.

44 year old Sandra saw that her brother and sister in law were both busy either seeing to other guests that had arrived or were cooking food so she answered the door. She gasped surprised and smiled brightly seeing her favorite nephew at the door and instantly took him in a great hug. "David! It is so good to see you again"

"Aunt Sandra yes it is you look great"David said to his aunt as he gives her a hug as he feels her large breasts press into his chest as they hug and he walks in.

"Where have you been hiding yourself sweetheart? We missed you at your cousin's wedding" She kissed him on his cheek then linked her arm around his walking with him to patio out back. As they walked, she took in his appearance smiling and admiring him.

"Well I been working you know and I am sorry"he said as out of the corner of his eyes as his thaught he saw his aunt checking him out as they walk out onto the patio where the rest of the family were at"So whats new with you"he asked.

"I'm just living sweetheart, just living" she sighed as she sat off to the side. Her gaze fell upon her husband and she frowned angry then shook her head. "So Sarah tells me that you got that job with that computer company after all." She lightly patted his hand as she continued to check him out.

"Yeah tho I having to work the night shift but it an every 6 grand a year"David said as he couldnt help but admire his aunt she did look good for a woman of her age but then again she always did take great care for herself. "So what about yourself I mean how the flight attendant gig working out "he asked

"Oh your mom didn't tell you I retired?" She laughed softly. "Well.. actually the airline folded so I was laid off but since I was so close to retirement they gave me a great package. I'm now doing interior decorating" She smiled as she looked at her nephew. Honestly she felt good talking to him seeing that he took her mind off of her cheating asshole of a husband.

She squirmed a little in her seat feeling a little aroused as she watched her nephew considering it had been months since she had any and it was starting to drive her crazy.

"Well that is good to hear you were about to bounce back after losing your jobs"David said as he sat down next to her "So how is Ginger and whats is name doing"he asked her about his cousin.

Sandra fished her digital camera from her pocket and scanned through to the pictures of the wedding a couple of weeks back and handed the camera to David. "They got married. In fact this barbecue is a way of fully welcoming Keith into the family in a more relaxed manner." she smiled softly. "I just hope she is happier than her father and I"

"Well they look really happy. What about you and Uncle Chuck"he asked as he looked through the picks he would have love to have been there but he was on assignment.

Her smile quickly faded as she shook her head. "Probably on top of some bimbo" she murmured softly as he looked away from David pissed as she recalled what she saw before they left. Her frown deepend when she saw Chuck arrive at the house. "I'm going back inside for a moment, it's a little too warm out here and I need to cool off" she said deciding to go put on her swimsuit and get a dip in the pool like her sister.

"Well Let me join you I need to get a drink anyway so what really going on"David asked as he didnt like to see his aunt depressed.

Sandra headed to the guest room where she left her overnight bag and pulled out her favorite two piece swimsuit and slowly began to strip out of her clothes in front of David after she grabbed a wine cooler. "Your Uncle has been cheating on me for the last few years. He thinks I don't know about it but I saw his paycheck one day that it was being garnished for child support"

She stripped off her tank top revealing her toned and shapely back as she reached to unclasp her bra.

"I am sorry Aunt Sandra"he said as he turned ways from his aunt as she get into her bikini"Are you going to confront him"he asked her as he looked away from her.

"I plan to as soon as I get all the evidence I need" She sighed as she slid off her shorts and panties and then slid on bikini bottoms. "David...tell me, do I look attractive?" she turned and looked in his eyes. She stood there in her toned and tanned glory. The emerald green bikini accenting her lightly tanned skin tone. She stepped closer to him and gently caressed his cheek. "Please, tell me am I attractive" her voice was soft.

"Um Aunt Sandra I dont know I mean your my dad's sister and my cousin's mom"he said blushin as got close to him and he could see her how large her breasts are and how long her legs were.

She tenderly caressed his cheek as she closed the distance between them. "I know we are related David, but I just need to know...need to hear it" she lightly kissed his lips as her hands slid around him pulling him into a loving embrace. "I haven't felt desired for months David. Your uncle doesn't want me anymore and I feel so lonely" she looked in his eyes.

"You are very lovely Sandra and my uncle is fool not to touch you"David said to his aunt as he could smell her perfumed she was wearing intoxicating.

Her lips curved in a small smile of relief as she heard David's words and continued to hold him in a tender embrace. Sandra leaned in and kissed him once more on his lips as she caressed his back, her hands slid down lower to his rear gently groping him.

David moans as their lips touch and her hands groping his as. He felt her tounge slide across his lips tring to gain access to his mouth. His hand naturally reaches up and caresses her breasts as he could feel their wieght in his hands.

Sandra moaned softly in pleasure as her tongue invaded his mouth teasingly dancing with his tongue still tasting sweet from the wine cooler. Her nipples instantly hardened pressing through the fabric of her bikini top into his hand. Her hands gently continued to grope his ass

"Ah Sandra we shouldnt be going this"he moans as his hands slide up to her sholders and pushes her to her knees "Um maybe we can work something out"he moans

She slowly went down to her knees. NOw at eye level with his crotch, she gasped seeing the tent in his pants. "When was the last time for you David?" she asked softly as she slowly and teasingly unfastened his pants and reached in extracting his monster cock. She gasped softly at the size then smiled as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock lightly sucking him.

"About a month ago Sandra. You ever see one this size before"he asked her as he caress his massive cock."Do you think you can handle this monster"he added

Back
Top Bottom