Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Instant turn ons

I know I'm an outlier on this site, but petite women. Specifically petite women who have the personality of someone much bigger and scarier than they are.

Probably very random but nipple piercings, specifically like nipple rings or anything really decorative looking.
Dunno why it gets me really going when lewd artists have them on girls, or how this kink started but it just gets me
And there's so much you can do with nipple rings to stimulate/tease the one they're on~
I also like irl examples of such, but mainly it's a fiction thing for me, and thinking about how it would feel.

Older women is an instant turn on for me... Well those who show that are interested too, not random older women ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seeing a pair of panties, whether in a department store, a lingerie shop, a photo, in a movie or in a ad. I get excited immediately.

Wedge heels. I love clothing or someone dressing up nicely. Wedge heels is the ultimate form of this for me.

If a woman can purr like a cat.. something about it gets me going. Does not happen from actual cats just to clarify haha.

Also legs.. usually of any kind.. but thick thighs or long toned legs.. always drives me crazy.

......... cock warming
i mean haha, whaaaattt

Hello you lovely perverts :)

Clothing details, Lingerie, and Thongs. Especially thongs. I've always had a love affair with them.

Gentle dominance ๐Ÿ”ฅ like when he puts a hand to my throat and begins to kiss along my neck while whispering "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Good Girl is such a common key phrase for women. I wish more men appreciated how it can cause a woman to melt when used right. But then again the Switch in me appreciate when a woman smartly uses "Good Boy" lol.

Back
Top Bottom