Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴊᴏɴ ᴏꜱᴛᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀꜱ. [ⓃⓈⒻⓌ]

It has not been easy lately, no. I'm going through the days almost meandering, doing my applications and appointments. I walked to get grocery today and while that was no problem, I felt so tired when I came back even though I barely carried anything. I'm pursuing surgery for my eye, so we'll see. Who knows. It's been a hell of a journey but only now are things starting to level off. Hopefully my health gets better.

ꜱᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴄᴋ.
1667296751_6-boomba-club-p-sucking-dick-drawing-reference-erotika-6.jpg

1667296767_14-boomba-club-p-sucking-dick-drawing-reference-erotika-14.jpg

1667296790_40-boomba-club-p-sucking-dick-drawing-reference-erotika-41.jpg

1667296768_66-boomba-club-p-sucking-dick-drawing-reference-erotika-67.jpg

1667296774_65-boomba-club-p-sucking-dick-drawing-reference-erotika-66.jpg

@cats posted this great questionnaire in her thread; I've decided to fill it out as well since it seems interesting.

nBylyCg.jpeg
1. Siddartha, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, OK Computer.
2. I think so, yes. At least, writers who understand me and tend to match my styles, or inspire me.
3. This would be quite a long list; I will go with Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek, who I always admired and respected as a character.
4. I do, both my actual name and my screenname. I don't think another real name would fit me better but Nightwing might be a fun screenname, after the DC character.
5. I am a human being. Sedentary and in repose currently while I deal with medical issues.
6. I am not.
7. I am natively Indian in origin though born here and I like that very much.
8. Quite a few but again, Radiohead especially, RHCP, tons of classic rock and rap in there.
9. Visually, no longer. Musically, I used to play in a rock band in college (guitar and vocals). As a writer, I would say so - but only my partners can determine that, I think.
10. Live each day peacefully, responsibly and allow the happiness inside.
11. Honestly, it's changed, but I think going out with my girlfriend while we're both baked is a good thing usually.
12. Dog person.
13. Inside.
14. I am, yes; I play guitar, bass, tabla and sitar and used to play trombone. I also sing.
15. Siddartha, 1984, Things Fall Apart, Lord Of The Rings (all three) and Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (all five original).
16. I do not, no. I think environment controls a lot of outcomes.
17. As I do not have a Tumblr, I'd say no.
18. A Bengal tiger.
19. Ravenclaw.
20. Narnia.
21. What a question. I like easily; I love rarely.
22. Reading, playing games, eating, sleeping and watching things on the TV.
23. All my immediate family lives in state and my youngest sister is five minutes from me while my parents are 20; so to me I see them all the time. At least once a week.
24. Hmm, yes, but since I was baked as fuck, I'm not sure that should count.
25. Without internet access? No. With? Sign me up. Hell, I'm already there.
26. Straight male.
27. Weird question. If it were not, how would I know? :unsure: In terms of feeling that way, sure.
28. Pretty solidly a ten; you'd have to try actively and really hard to make that happen.
29. Everything In It's Right Place, Closer, and Nice For What.
30. "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom