Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴊᴏɴ ᴏꜱᴛᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀꜱ. [ⓃⓈⒻⓌ]

ꜰᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜᴄᴋ.
ParkdaleArt-770377-Sonia_Face_Fuck_Timelapse.jpg

forced-facefuck-v0-bk8x0gpkxy7a1.jpg

1766453_pigmanart_cyberpunk-bartender-facefuck.png

hrl0dlthhgj61.jpg

Fizzz-594238-Patreon_Lina_and_Lanaya_defending_Ancient.png

If you're wondering where I've been, I had a major medical emergency that restricted me to the ER for about a week. Without going into too much detail, my left eye is severely damage and may never recover. I got a lot of tests done to show that it was more neurological than anything and definitely was a total nightmare. However as I was discharged last night, I'm back at it like the unkillable pharoahs of old.

Anyone who asked about me - thank you. Back to your regularly scheduled programming now.

For the people asking - I'm okay. Life is strange and I've gone/going through a lot but I'm alive and thankful for that, as well as whatever health I have remaining. There are days I feel like a useless invalid and days I feel more alive than ever. My girlfriend has visited me a few times and we are still together but I do feel fundamentally alone. Ah, who knows, things may change quickly if it continues. But otherwise I'm alright and eating well and doing all I can to maintain my health properly. Fingers crossed it works and there will be some improvement in my eye going forward (and if not then - sick-ass eyepatch forever).

Back
Top Bottom