Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Polycrew (OOC Thread)

OK, I gave it a shot with openings for everyone but maybe Robert, as he didn't think he would be present.

Let me know if I need to edit and I can make changes after work.

Have a great day everyone.

Looks good! And don't worry, Robert can find out when he talks to Catherine.

I was not watching this thread until just now. Sorry. I didn't know any of this was going on. lol.

I was not watching this thread until just now. Sorry. I didn't know any of this was going on. lol.
Your timing is perfect, great post!

@Cute Bunny @SMG9000 I did leave an opening for either or both of you to talk with Xavier for a brief introduction. Feel free to use it even if the scene moves on a bit. Hopefully you didn't mind me placing your characters in the scene as I did but it seemed consistent with their characters.

I hope to react to Lea and Anna tonight.

No worries, glad to have you writing with us.

I had sort of figured @Cute Bunny 's Anna was Lexi's customer but it is not essential. Anna could always be next up as well.

Edit: Oops, I'm going to be in the doghouse for sure, I should have said Catherine above, not Anna.

Last edited:
She can be in line, or just sit out this scene. Whatever works best for everyone.

I think it would work perfectly to have all four of our characters sort of at least become aware of each other in the first scene. Catherine could indeed be next in line for Lexi to apply her nail art on.

She can be in line, or just sit out this scene. Whatever works best for everyone.
I've always found starts to be the toughest posts and they usually feel a little awkward to me. But the sooner it is done the better in my mind.

If you want any sort of hook added to my initial post, just let me know. I think you could still easily respond to his compliment regarding Catherine, but if you want a new opening, we can work something out.

@Cute Bunny I could also imagine a piano in one corner of the co-op that talented (and some not so talented) people play from time to time. It is either there for ambiance or a dealer has a stall, either a second hand antique type or a display model. Perhaps her sugar daddy has promised her something special? It would draw attention to your character and give others a reason to make contact.

Just an idea that came to me as I was reviewing Catherine's profile.

It has been a few days since I posted, there have been a couple replies but not everyone. I'm debating if I should post to keep things moving or wait? Is anyone getting close to posting?

@AndNich123 @SMG9000

I don't mind waiting if you just need more time, but hoping for an update.

Thank you.

I don't really WANT all the chars in a scene. I thought this was an RP about various relationships interacting with each other rather than setting up an orgy. I think the tone is going beyond creating connections between relationships and into merging into one relationship.

OK

Does anyone see a direction for this to go? It seems to be at that point where we either save it or let it die.

Honestly, after viewing the other characters, I'm not sure about the rp myself. I'm not into ring scenes with femboys and Trans characters. Nothing personal, and I admit I should havenchecked it more carefully before starting. I'm just not that comfortable rping against those characters. The only hetro males are Xavier and Kcklobe. I was struggling to start writing my reply.

Firstly I'd just like to say @kckolbe that I don't really see this evolving towards a huge orgy scene at least not any time soon (although I do see the potential for a big swingers party down the line). However, for various relationships to interact with each other they first have to connect with each other. From my own personal perspective, my character's perspective all they've been doing is making a connection with the married couple played by @xavierrol and @AndNich123 . Perhaps it is the subject matter of Leonora's art that has you thinking orgy set up but I assure you that is simply art and not to be seen as an indicator of narrative progression.

@AndNich123 Nothing personal taken, at least not from me. I understand that some people are uncomfortable roleplaying against such characters (no judgement passed in any way) and considering the situation Anna finds herself in I fully understand if you want out.

In response to the question asked by @xavierrol I would say that it is perhaps better to either let it simply fade out or @SMG9000 could bump the interest check thread to check if there are others that are interested and those already in the group who are no longer interested in participating can simply delete their character profiles.

Apologizes to everyone, I don't have the time to keep up with this RP. Sorry to those who invested there time into this.

Back
Top Bottom