Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Recruiting, male characters especially wanted, all welcome] Pleasant Beach - modern slice of life, nudism, casual sex.

Liminal

Star
1491584248515.jpeg

Live your truth.

Located in beautiful Orange County, California, Pleasant Beach is an affluent gated community home to just over a thousand residents. The eponymous beach offers some of the best views in the state. Within the neighborhood, homeowners can enjoy an abundance of local shops, restaurants, and all the amenities one would want with beachfront property. For families, Pleasant Beach Academy offers private K-12 education at a competitive price for its outstanding reviews. All told, for those with permissive work schedules, it's quite possible to make a life almost entirely within the community, with few errands requiring someone to leave if they don't want to.

This is by design, because Pleasant Beach isn't just any ritzy beachfront neighborhood. It was built to cater to a very specific lifestyle—one that would find little acceptance elsewhere.

The developers who built Pleasant Beach back in the '70s were libertines who sought to establish a haven for body freedom and sex positivity, and thanks to the enthusiasm of the locals, their vision continues to thrive today. To start with, Pleasant Beach is a clothing-optional community—while clothes aren't forbidden, the vast majority of residents go nude or nearly so on a daily basis. However, that's only the beginning of the neighborhood's liberal attitude. Public sex is commonplace; most think very little of it. The local crowd cultivates an atmosphere of sexual openness, where sex can be talked about freely in any setting. Most residents are polyamorous to at least some extent—many couples do remain exclusive romantically, but few will say no to casual sharing. A number of kinks and fetishes that would be frowned upon elsewhere are practiced openly in Pleasant Beach. Perhaps the most notable is incest: while it's hardly the norm, a good number of families choose to be sexually open, and no shame or secrecy is expected.

The community does strictly enforce a few important rules. One, consent is as essential as anywhere else—the mission of Pleasant Beach is to provide an atmosphere of freedom, not pressure. Two, all normal age-of-consent laws still apply; adults engaging in sex with minors will be dealt with to the full extent of California and U.S. law.

While it can seem like it sometimes, Pleasant Beach isn't isolated from the rest of the world. The locals are well aware of how unconventional their lifestyle is, and the different views held outside their circle. Even those born and raised in the neighborhood get a good picture of life elsewhere via TV and the Internet. By the same token, the community tends to be more or less self-selecting—it would be difficult for someone to find out about it and go through the process of moving there without learning what it's like somewhere along the way. Though, stranger things have happened...

So, whether you're a new arrival or have lived here all your life, we look forward to welcoming you to Pleasant Beach—where you can live your truth every day!

Hey gang! This is an interest check and recruitment thread for a chill, lowkey freeform group RP I'm interested in setting up. Before you read any further, I should make something clear: I'm not intending to play a GM role in this RP. My expectation is that this will be an entirely freeform game, with little to no guidance or moderation. Everyone participating will be free to arrange scenes with anyone they like, and play them out however they choose, but I won't be offering prompts or structured events in any kind of GM capacity; if I'm setting up scenes, it'll just be as one of my characters, same as anyone else. Going along with this expectation, I'd like this game to be friendly to drop-in, drop-out play. Anyone who thinks it looks fun will be welcome to submit a character and play in as many scenes as they like, and if they aren't feeling it anymore, they'll be just as welcome to leave, temporarily or permanently. I'm hoping that even if I myself need to step away from the game, anyone remaining will feel comfortable continuing to play without me, if they like. And if you submit one character, play as them for a while, and then want to try something else, feel free to submit a different character and play them for as long as you want.

If that all sounds good to you, then review the below and feel free to submit a character!

The rules for characters:
  • All characters must be at least 18 years of age. Theoretically, there are younger kids living in Pleasant Beach, but they won't appear in any scenes.
  • All characters must be human—this is a real-world RP.
  • Characters should have sexes that are possible in real life, so no futa as commonly depicted (trans and intersex characters are welcome).
  • Characters' looks, body types, and sizes should be kept within more or less realistic bounds.
If you and another player want to play relatives or otherwise have a close relationship, great—just make sure everyone involved is cool with it.

Kinks that are okay (with permission from scene partners):
  • BDSM
  • Pregnancy
  • Incest
  • Watersports
Kinks that are not okay:
  • Noncon/dubcon
  • Violence
  • Scat
  • Raceplay (characters of all races are welcome, playing an offensive caricature or treating race as a fetish is not cool)
  • Anything impossible in real life (e.g. inflation)
I think that should cover it, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Character submission template:
Code:
[b]Name:
Picture:[/b] (Optional, but encouraged.)

[b]Background:

Personality:
Hobbies:

Height:
Weight:
Physical description:

Orientation:
Ons:
Offs:
Maybes:

Misc:[/b]

And just in case, I'll throw up the first character I'd like to play.

Name: Camilla Davis
Picture: Link (NSFW)

Background: Camilla grew up in a conservative, traditional Colombian-American family, playing the part of the well-behaved Catholic daughter--at least, as far as her parents knew. In truth, she always chafed under her family's expectations, and as she came into adolescence, she began eagerly exploring her sexuality in secret from them (not that they looked all that hard, by then viewing her as very much their little angel). Her secret rebellion became open after she met the man who would become her husband in college, software engineering student Martin Davis, who'd grown up in a far more liberal, sex-positive family and seemed to Camilla a breath of fresh air. While her parents didn't initially have any real problem with Martin, that changed once Camilla made the decision to stop hiding her sexuality and live it openly without shame, regardless of how anyone else felt, including her family--a freedom that included non-monogamy, her and Martin having maintained an open relationship from the start. Though things were hard for a few years after Camilla's family effectively disowned her, Martin's were always very supportive, and he soon landed a lucrative position with a rising startup that was able to provide the two of them with a very comfortable life together. After four years living together in San Francisco, they made the choice to move to Pleasant Beach in pursuit of an even more welcoming environment for their kinky lifestyle.

Since marrying Martin, Camilla has become a mother to some seven children--only three of them Martin's biologically. One of the couple's favorite kinks is breeding play, with Camilla foregoing birth control and not hesitating to accept the consequences of her frequent extramarital hookups. Luckily, Martin's income is enough for them to support a large family, and the two are in full agreement that their children's biological parentage doesn't matter--they love them all the same. Camilla's two oldest children, both adults now, still live in Pleasant Beach. Vanessa, the eldest and Martin's biological daughter, is 21, a junior at a nearby public college, and a moderately successful influencer and OnlyFans model; Caleb, 18, presumed biological son of a casual hookup Camilla had once, is in his last year at the local high school. They both have sex with their parents. Camilla's younger children won't be featured directly in this roleplay.

Personality: Camilla is an easygoing soul, never seeming rattled by anything. She regards sex and motherhood as the fundamental purposes of her life, and is known throughout the neighborhood for being pretty much completely free use any time, anywhere, for anyone--as she sees it, it's only natural for people to be turned on by a body as innately sexual as hers, and it wouldn't be right for her to deny it to them.
Dislikes: Contraception
Hobbies: Latin dance, yoga, baking, indoor gardening

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154 lbs.
Physical description: Camilla still looks pretty good at 47, but her body bears the unmistakable evidence of her many children. Far from minding, she wears them happily, taking great pride in her generous motherly curves. Going against the popular trend in Pleasant Beach, she maintains her full natural pubic hair, which she quite enjoys displaying and drawing attention to with shorts and panties that fail to cover it completely (when she wears clothes at all). She sports a few small body modifications: barbell piercings in both nipples, a navel stud, and a tattoo on the front of her right hip near her pussy, a little bunch of flowers in black ink.

Orientation: Heteroflexible
Ons: Breeding, free use, nonchalant sex, public sex, cum play, incest, watersports
Offs: Degradation, humiliation, pain, bondage

Glad to have you both! So-Ri looks lovely. Since Camilla's tied up for the moment, maybe I could write up her son to do a scene with her? I might not have time to do that today, but certainly soon if you're interested.

Name: Sapna Singh
Picture: Link (SFW; a celeb from India)

Background: Sapna moved to the US at the age of five with her Indian parents. She recently finished college with a degree in education. Finding jobs was not easy. Luckily, she found a listing about a school on Pleasant Beach. She prepared well and was selected for the computer teacher position for the middle school. She is single at the moment and has recently moved here. She lives in a small apartment near the school. She is enjoying the vibes of the community and has made some acquaintances. She hopes to improve her love life soon now that she has a job.

Personality: Sapna is a friendly soul, a shy, submissive, but a bubbly girl at heart. She is liberal in her outlook and the amorous atmosphere of the neighbourhood will soon take to her.
Dislikes: Arrogance
Hobbies: Listening to music, spending 'me' time, chatting with family and friends

Height: 5'0"
Weight: 97 lbs.
Physical description: Short, small, slim, curly black shoulder length hair, black eyes, bubble butt, A cup breasts.

Orientation: Pansexual (but she's only been with two boys so far)
Ons: I like slow buildup, rough sex, oral (both ways), vaginal, "outercourse" (hotdogging, etc), sleep sex, mild bondage/blindfolding/spanking, risk of being caught, dom/sub play, (receiving) aftercare, dub/non-con (of course we will ignore these for this setup but just wanted to share my entire list!), size difference, breast envy, race play, etc. None of these are mandatory.
Offs: close incest, extreme anything and of course the usual suspects. Not a big fan of anal.

Still open to all comers, although we're a bit short on male characters right now, so any fellas who want to hop in would definitely be welcome.

I do have a male character as well but I'd have to ponder where I could insert him.
You're welcome to just submit your idea without a scene in mind to start with, if you want. Camilla's always happy to play with pretty much any guy who goes for it, and seeing what you have in mind might get others' attention.

I could do a male character, but I'd rather only do female characters.
No pressure! I'm hoping we can get some new players into the mix.

You're welcome to just submit your idea without a scene in mind to start with, if you want. Camilla's always happy to play with pretty much any guy who goes for it, and seeing what you have in mind might get others' attention.

Well I don't have an idea per-se but I'll post his character sheet while I think of something.

Name: Branson Stevens
Picture:
his pic

Background:

Branson's life is a rollercoaster, he was born to a middle-class family with a wealthy grandfather in the 90s, living a very comfortable life in his childhood with minimal worries, he was homeschooled from 1st grade onward. It was only at the beginning of his teenage life that things began to go south. At 13 he witnessed his grandmother die of a heart attack, and around the same time his once wealthy grandfather had lost his worth due to market shifts, remaining homeschooled until high school he encountered a lot of bullying and isolation during this time, falling into a deep depression which led him to suicidal tendencies and even using heroin to combat the pain he was feeling at the time, during this time he took a vested interest in learning about a new country he had discovered, South Korea. This would prove to be a launchpad for helping him discover his worth and his life's purpose, cleaning up a bit he began to study the country and culture, learning the language and landing a job as a professional translator for a company in Seoul, during this time he met his current girlfriend, So-Ri who has been a great boon to his life. (Note: He doesn't necessarily have to be So-Ri's boyfriend in this world, might be a bit weird considering what's going on right now with her lol)

Personality: He's a bit on the shy side and quiet but once he opens up he is quite a jokester and very carefree, he's also extremely loyal to those he loves and those he considers friends
Dislikes: Rudeness, Selfishness, Obnoxiousness
Hobbies: Music, Video Games

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 270 Lbs
Physical description: He is very tall at 6'2" and while a bit on the chubbier side he carries himself well. He has shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, typically is either clean-shaven or has a 5 o' clock shadow. He has an average sized dick.

Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons: Kissing, cuddling, breastplay, romance, breast worship, pregnancy, impregnation, bras, nipple kissing
Offs: toilet stuff (Scat, pee, vomit, etc.), rape, abuse, degradation, pain, anal

Name: Janelle "Manaia" Martins

Picture:
NSFW_Clothed, NSFW_Exhibition, NSFW_Full Length

Background: Janelle was the youngest and only girl in the Martin's home. The apple of her father's eye, Janelle was doted on and expectant of undivided attention. A child of privilege, she was afforded a private education with her elder brothers. She performed well in school and was actively engaged in sports and music. She was the perfect daughter until puberty and her new fascination with boys.

Familiar with attention and skilled with manipulating her father and siblings, she discovered the same principles could be applied to her peers in school. A simple smile or kiss on the cheek cold earn her a free lunch, completed homework assignment, jewelry and more. Year by year as she developed into a woman, more sophisticated acts of attention and service earned significantly more valuable commodities. Before her 18th​ birthday, Janelle had a well-established business identity as a supplier of customized photos, videos, and services with price points and sliding scales for friends and those she felt deserved it.

Caught by one of her more careless but regular consumers, Janelle faced a firestorm of disciplinary action from the school, concerned parents, the community, and her father. She was forced to complete secondary education at a specialized campus for 'troubled teens'. Initially, concerned about her social status, she quickly learned that this environment allowed her even greater freedom and liberty to pursue her 'career'. Surrounded by peers far more conniving than herself, her scheme was protected; and all attention from faculty and staff channeled into more troublesome students.

Fascinated by the adult industry and the accumulation of wealth she tuned attention towards the entry level courses on business, economics, and mathematics. Although she did not find these courses particularly engaging or interesting…they were a means to an end. Upon graduating she utilized her parent's gullibility and trust to advance her knowledge in the area of business by funding her two year associate's degree.

For several years, Janelle accumulated a sizable nest egg from her full-time job as a camgirl. There she was able to create a brand and name for herself with the tagline 'I'm the girl of your dreams…just don't bring me home,' capturing a multitude of fans of all ages. Networking with other camgirls and attending social events, Janelle was introduced to illicit drugs and narcotics which consumed her life for several years. Remaining functional and wealthy enough to maintain the way of life, the dream was shattered by the rape and homicide of her sister camgirl.

For several months, she isolated herself in her loft numbing the grief, pain, and anxiety emanating from his experience. She found solace in her grandmother who remained non-judgmental and supportive of her. Diagnosed with stage four cancer, Janelle's grandmother made her promise to get clean. Before her death, she checked into rehab and began working for a better future. She missed her grandmother's funeral but took solace knowing she would have preferred her in rehab than sick at the funeral.

In recovery she was sponsored by a Māori man who became great support and mentor in Janelle's transition. He provided the space that was needed for her to really find her reason for staying on the bandwagon. After enough time stable on the straight and narrow path, he connected Janelle with a local bar owner who had purchased one of his previous establishments. There she received training and support with training to become a skilled bar tender. Another three years earned Janelle her independence and freedom. Although her sponsor had always called her Manaia (native for bird), it wasn't until that fifth year that she felt like a 'free bird'.

Per her grandmother's wishes, five years clean and sober was required to obtain the inheritance left to her. Eager to begin a new start for herself, Manaia took some time consolidate her grandmother's things. She sold what she didn't want, stored the keep sakes that mattered, and placed the house under the care of a property management company for some passive income. The financial gain was put towards a ticket to orange county California and a down payment on a modest abode in the community of Pleasant Beach.

Personality: Manaia (Muh-nai-uh), as she prefers to be called, is a tempered party brat. Time in rehabilitation and serious existential self-discovery has left her contented with the simple pleasures in life. She is self-expressive through artistic talent, body art and piercings, and nudity. She values bird-like-freedom trusting the basics to fuel her creativity and passion. She loves a good time, but remains cautious with those desiring closer relationship, connection, and commitment.

Likes: Psychology, philosophy, nudist lifestyle, learning new things, tattoos, piercings

Dislikes: illicit drugs, dependency,

Hobbies: Mindfulness meditation, beach bumming, yoga, crochet, crime shows, demonic/horror films and novels, and a serial 'try anything once' chancer.

Height: 167 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Physical description: Manaia maintains a slender feminine frame free from the athletic and muscular tones of her youth. Shoulder length raven black hair changes with season and circumstance, always framing two contrasting hazel brown eyes. Her milky white porcelain skin is relatively blemish free minus a few childhood scares, occasional beauty marks, and minimal scar tissue from past substance-use. A canvas of self-expression, he body displays artistic images, quotes, and piercings which honor her past, gratify the present, and hope for the future. Completely shaven at all times, only well-trimmed and styled pubic air remains.

Orientation: Bisexual, trans-curious

Ons: Free-use, exhibitionism, public nudity, incest, risk of pregnancy, kissing, cuddling, intimacy, relationship development, oral, rimming, risky sex/getting caught, aftercare, size-age differences,

Offs: Degradation, humiliation, pain, bondage, toilet stuff (Scat, pee, vomit, etc.), rape, abuse

Maybes: Per plot or character development my character may be willing to try something new and or dabble in the offs with prior discussion and clear reason it would fit the character and plot.

I'd be happy to play a male character, but I do only fit well in submissive roles, so that'd be something that I'd request be taken into account in finding him a partner. :) No worries if that doesn't work well!

Name: Holly Andrea Fenchurch-Yates

View: https://imgur.com/a/0ViIv4S

Background: Brought up in a strict high church background in the English Home Counties, was sent to Roedean School, an exclusive finishing school in Switzerland, then accompanied her parents when her father obtained a high power job in the United States.

Personality: Very, very shy, but occasionally switches into being indignant and aggressive. Sexually completely repressed. Very modest.
Likes: Romance (of the platonic, Jane Austen kind), soft toys, domestic animals, poetry, renaissance art
Dislikes: Anything too forward or brash, salaciousness, porn, innuendo
Hobbies: Writing poetry, playing guitar, squash (does all these very badly!)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: If asked would reply "Hrmphhhh, a lady does not answer such impertinent questions!"
Physical description: Willowy, with honey-blond hair, gray eyes, wide-open, innocent gaze. Has a very high, squeaky voice with a pronounced "posh" British accent.

Orientation: Virgin. Thinks she would like to try sex with her husband, when she finally meets him. And she never stops trying to do so.
Ons: Romantic gestures.
Offs: Anything that forces her to remember she is an adult.
Maybes: Well, if Mr Darcy came along, who knows what walls might tumble?

(Note: Hope this is OK... if this character does not fit in, feel free to delete and I will have no hard feelings. For some reason pic vanished when I edited... but link is still good!)

@Alan23 Interesting! I definitely wouldn't have expected a character like that. I guess how well she'll work depends on what exactly you want to do with her. If you want her to get more comfortable with her sexuality and get close with the neighbors, that's totally a viable arc, but most of it will rely on her making the choice to step out of her comfort zone--no one in Pleasant Beach is going to pressure her into doing anything she's not eagerly consenting to. Really just up to you whether you think you'll have fun playing her in the meantime.

I think I will... I just wanted to have a character different to the usual for a RP like this. If she turns out not to work I can soon put her on a bus...

But yes as I'm sure many will guess she is open to, ahem, convincing to make a sea change :)

My male character (coming soon) will also be a bit, erm, different from the norm.

Name: William McCarthy
Picture:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/05/9c/83059c101c89de323c463e3d3f099662.jpg

So…do I just post an intro?

Background:
Will was a hardworking office manager and gym rat for over a decade, managing to save and invest enough money to retire early. He had been married young to a woman who was beautiful, but very cold, and spent the next two decades of his life with her raising two children. The family life was great and his children were happy, but now that both kids were away in college and Will was done with work, there was a dead silence in the house every day.

Finally, after a lot of struggling, Will sat his wife down and explained Pleasant Beach, where he had just bought a small home for himself near the water. He told her she could come see him, if she felt like she would be happy in a community like that, and then he boarded the next flight to Orange County with the feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

Personality: Laid back, friendly, not possessive, outgoing
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Parties, Arguments

Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 215 lbs

Orientation: Straight
Ons: Exhibitionism, Casual Sex/Free-Use, Masturbation, Handjobs, Oral Sex, Breeding, Cum play, Dirty Talk, Cheating/Risky Sex, Outfits, Breast/Body Worship
Offs: Violence, Manipulation, Scat, Abuse
Maybes: Trans Women, Watersports

I remembered how well your last group thread was going and was kinda sad to see it end before I could properly join. I'll be glad to give this a go! It might take a while to get their sheets done, but I think I have a brother and sister character in mind.

Back
Top Bottom