Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Recruiting, male characters especially wanted, all welcome] Pleasant Beach - modern slice of life, nudism, casual sex.

Liminal

Star
1491584248515.jpeg

Live your truth.

Located in beautiful Orange County, California, Pleasant Beach is an affluent gated community home to just over a thousand residents. The eponymous beach offers some of the best views in the state. Within the neighborhood, homeowners can enjoy an abundance of local shops, restaurants, and all the amenities one would want with beachfront property. For families, Pleasant Beach Academy offers private K-12 education at a competitive price for its outstanding reviews. All told, for those with permissive work schedules, it's quite possible to make a life almost entirely within the community, with few errands requiring someone to leave if they don't want to.

This is by design, because Pleasant Beach isn't just any ritzy beachfront neighborhood. It was built to cater to a very specific lifestyle—one that would find little acceptance elsewhere.

The developers who built Pleasant Beach back in the '70s were libertines who sought to establish a haven for body freedom and sex positivity, and thanks to the enthusiasm of the locals, their vision continues to thrive today. To start with, Pleasant Beach is a clothing-optional community—while clothes aren't forbidden, the vast majority of residents go nude or nearly so on a daily basis. However, that's only the beginning of the neighborhood's liberal attitude. Public sex is commonplace; most think very little of it. The local crowd cultivates an atmosphere of sexual openness, where sex can be talked about freely in any setting. Most residents are polyamorous to at least some extent—many couples do remain exclusive romantically, but few will say no to casual sharing. A number of kinks and fetishes that would be frowned upon elsewhere are practiced openly in Pleasant Beach. Perhaps the most notable is incest: while it's hardly the norm, a good number of families choose to be sexually open, and no shame or secrecy is expected.

The community does strictly enforce a few important rules. One, consent is as essential as anywhere else—the mission of Pleasant Beach is to provide an atmosphere of freedom, not pressure. Two, all normal age-of-consent laws still apply; adults engaging in sex with minors will be dealt with to the full extent of California and U.S. law.

While it can seem like it sometimes, Pleasant Beach isn't isolated from the rest of the world. The locals are well aware of how unconventional their lifestyle is, and the different views held outside their circle. Even those born and raised in the neighborhood get a good picture of life elsewhere via TV and the Internet. By the same token, the community tends to be more or less self-selecting—it would be difficult for someone to find out about it and go through the process of moving there without learning what it's like somewhere along the way. Though, stranger things have happened...

So, whether you're a new arrival or have lived here all your life, we look forward to welcoming you to Pleasant Beach—where you can live your truth every day!

Hey gang! This is an interest check and recruitment thread for a chill, lowkey freeform group RP I'm interested in setting up. Before you read any further, I should make something clear: I'm not intending to play a GM role in this RP. My expectation is that this will be an entirely freeform game, with little to no guidance or moderation. Everyone participating will be free to arrange scenes with anyone they like, and play them out however they choose, but I won't be offering prompts or structured events in any kind of GM capacity; if I'm setting up scenes, it'll just be as one of my characters, same as anyone else. Going along with this expectation, I'd like this game to be friendly to drop-in, drop-out play. Anyone who thinks it looks fun will be welcome to submit a character and play in as many scenes as they like, and if they aren't feeling it anymore, they'll be just as welcome to leave, temporarily or permanently. I'm hoping that even if I myself need to step away from the game, anyone remaining will feel comfortable continuing to play without me, if they like. And if you submit one character, play as them for a while, and then want to try something else, feel free to submit a different character and play them for as long as you want.

If that all sounds good to you, then review the below and feel free to submit a character!

The rules for characters:
  • All characters must be at least 18 years of age. Theoretically, there are younger kids living in Pleasant Beach, but they won't appear in any scenes.
  • All characters must be human—this is a real-world RP.
  • Characters should have sexes that are possible in real life, so no futa as commonly depicted (trans and intersex characters are welcome).
  • Characters' looks, body types, and sizes should be kept within more or less realistic bounds.
If you and another player want to play relatives or otherwise have a close relationship, great—just make sure everyone involved is cool with it.

Kinks that are okay (with permission from scene partners):
  • BDSM
  • Pregnancy
  • Incest
  • Watersports
Kinks that are not okay:
  • Noncon/dubcon
  • Violence
  • Scat
  • Raceplay (characters of all races are welcome, playing an offensive caricature or treating race as a fetish is not cool)
  • Anything impossible in real life (e.g. inflation)
I think that should cover it, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Character submission template:
Code:
[b]Name:
Picture:[/b] (Optional, but encouraged.)

[b]Background:

Personality:
Hobbies:

Height:
Weight:
Physical description:

Orientation:
Ons:
Offs:
Maybes:

Misc:[/b]

And just in case, I'll throw up the first character I'd like to play.

Name: Camilla Davis
Picture: Link (NSFW)

Background: Camilla grew up in a conservative, traditional Colombian-American family, playing the part of the well-behaved Catholic daughter--at least, as far as her parents knew. In truth, she always chafed under her family's expectations, and as she came into adolescence, she began eagerly exploring her sexuality in secret from them (not that they looked all that hard, by then viewing her as very much their little angel). Her secret rebellion became open after she met the man who would become her husband in college, software engineering student Martin Davis, who'd grown up in a far more liberal, sex-positive family and seemed to Camilla a breath of fresh air. While her parents didn't initially have any real problem with Martin, that changed once Camilla made the decision to stop hiding her sexuality and live it openly without shame, regardless of how anyone else felt, including her family--a freedom that included non-monogamy, her and Martin having maintained an open relationship from the start. Though things were hard for a few years after Camilla's family effectively disowned her, Martin's were always very supportive, and he soon landed a lucrative position with a rising startup that was able to provide the two of them with a very comfortable life together. After four years living together in San Francisco, they made the choice to move to Pleasant Beach in pursuit of an even more welcoming environment for their kinky lifestyle.

Since marrying Martin, Camilla has become a mother to some seven children--only three of them Martin's biologically. One of the couple's favorite kinks is breeding play, with Camilla foregoing birth control and not hesitating to accept the consequences of her frequent extramarital hookups. Luckily, Martin's income is enough for them to support a large family, and the two are in full agreement that their children's biological parentage doesn't matter--they love them all the same. Camilla's two oldest children, both adults now, still live in Pleasant Beach. Vanessa, the eldest and Martin's biological daughter, is 21, a junior at a nearby public college, and a moderately successful influencer and OnlyFans model; Caleb, 18, presumed biological son of a casual hookup Camilla had once, is in his last year at the local high school. They both have sex with their parents. Camilla's younger children won't be featured directly in this roleplay.

Personality: Camilla is an easygoing soul, never seeming rattled by anything. She regards sex and motherhood as the fundamental purposes of her life, and is known throughout the neighborhood for being pretty much completely free use any time, anywhere, for anyone--as she sees it, it's only natural for people to be turned on by a body as innately sexual as hers, and it wouldn't be right for her to deny it to them.
Dislikes: Contraception
Hobbies: Latin dance, yoga, baking, indoor gardening

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154 lbs.
Physical description: Camilla still looks pretty good at 47, but her body bears the unmistakable evidence of her many children. Far from minding, she wears them happily, taking great pride in her generous motherly curves. Going against the popular trend in Pleasant Beach, she maintains her full natural pubic hair, which she quite enjoys displaying and drawing attention to with shorts and panties that fail to cover it completely (when she wears clothes at all). She sports a few small body modifications: barbell piercings in both nipples, a navel stud, and a tattoo on the front of her right hip near her pussy, a little bunch of flowers in black ink.

Orientation: Heteroflexible
Ons: Breeding, free use, nonchalant sex, public sex, cum play, incest, watersports
Offs: Degradation, humiliation, pain, bondage

Name: Ayaka Naito
Picture: Ayaka Naito (SFW)

Background: Ayaka Naito comes from wealthy and traditional family back in Japan. Ayaka grew up feeling like something was missing in her life, something was off. She was bright, and talented in school often top or near the top of her class. Her father had plans on handing the family business to her older brother. Yet there were no expectations or goals in place for her. Her family had money put aside for her, so living comfortably would never be an issue. This meant Ayaka could do whatever she wanted, chase any dream she had. The problem was, she didn't know what she wanted to do. She started to find a love for the arts and music thanks to her mother who was a musician. Ayaka started to follow that path herself.

This lead Ayaka to America as a young adult. She decided to study abroad with hopes to broaden here experiences. She ended up on the east coast as a talented undergrad student in a sea of undergrad talented undergrad students. Ayaka began to lose herself, she finding her emptiness growing. This Emptiness brough Ayaka down a well on the internet. Her curiosities brought her to Polyamory, BDSM and other similar lifestyles. Ayaka connected with a friend at school who told her about Pleasant Beach. Ayaka decide that it would be good for her to live in the community and experience that lifestyle.

Personality: Ayaka is a quiet and curious person. She loves to learn and discover new things. She is someone who would throw herself at a hobbie or problem and won't rest till she is pulled away or tires of it. She have self control issues she is working through.
Dislikes: Work in Progress
Hobbies:
Music, She is in search of new hobbies.

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Physical description: Ayaka is a petite slender woman. She isn't fit and should take care of her body better but right now relying on her youthful Asian genes to help her out. She has no body modifications aside from pierced ears. She goes between shaving, trimming and letting her pubic hair be.

Orientation: Bisexual
Ons: Group play, BDSM (Ayaka might not have done all the kinks she is into)
Offs: (All my Turn offs are not things that will come up in the RP. Although I may have Ayaka trying something and not like it as a character)
Maybes: Ayaka is willing to try anything.

Last edited:
This is also the first draft of my second character Lexi. I am looking for someone who is willing to play his sister. If your interested message me and we can brainstorm some things together.

Name: Alexander 'Lexi' West
Picture: Lexi West

Background: Lexi grew up in the area with his sister and mother. At a young age he started to show signs of not doing things that were 'traditionally masculine' he often would dress up with his sister as a princess or wear her clothes since he thought it was comfy and looked good. This occasionally angered his sister who would find it frustrating that Lexi looked better in her new skirt then she did. During school he was often teased because of this however thanks to the support of his sister and friends he was able to learn to be himself.

His mother has passed away leaving him and his sister a little lost. They found an apartment together and now live together in the community of Pleasant Beach.

Personality: Lexi is quiet and careful. However, he is someone who isn't afraid of what other people might thing of him.
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Lexi love painting nails, helping people with there hair. He has put thought into becoming a hair stylist or go work at a spa

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 125 lbs
Physical description: Lexi is a slender person that looks more feminate with many of his features. He can and has passed as a petite girl instead of a man.

Orientation:
Bisexual
Ons: Giving Oral, pampering someone
Offs: Being dominate,
Maybes: Incest

Misc: looking for someone to play his sister

Last edited:
Good to have you on board, SMG. Both your characters look great! If we can get one more player, we can see about getting something going.

I am excited to see what other characters might bring to this wonderful party

Name: Alex Manley
Picture: Link (NSFW)

Background: Growing up in a fairly laid-back family, Alex was no stranger to what the pearl-clutchers would consider 'loose morals' or the Church would just outright condemn. It wasn't long before he realized that there wasn't a good reason why people hated these things. They weren't hurting anyone, so what was the problem? Joining the police, he hoped to one day be able to protect people who were being persecuted in that manner. Little did he know that being assigned Pleasant Beach would be his exact opportunity to do just that. Rumors around the department were that he was specially requested for the beat because of his views and attitude. If true, that was fine with him.

Personality: Fair, friendly, protective, he does his absolute best not to succumb to the pitfalls of the modern American cop. So far, he has been successful.
Likes: Motorcycles, camping, the outdoors, the beach, video games, TTRPGs.
Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Mostly covered in 'Likes'

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 230 lbs.
Physical description: See 'Picture'

Orientation: Straight (Heterosexual)
Ons: See F-list
Offs: ''
Maybes: ''

Misc: His favorite genre of music is classic rock, and his favorite band is The Eagles. Once he elects to take advantage of the community's clothing-optional stance, he would wear little except a badge around his neck, a smaller gun than the normal police-issue weapon in a shoulder holster, and a fanny pack with the rest of his things, a radio clipped to its strap. Oh, and the hat and sunglasses, of course :D Oh, and he has a preference for pubic hair. Just putting that out there ;) That said, he'd probably prefer Ayaka over Camilla.

Well, considering how far we already are from reality, I think I can set aside my distaste for the cops 😅 I'll work on setting up a proper OOC space today, and we can start thinking about scenes.

And just in case, I'll throw up the first character I'd like to play.
I love your character and am interested in playing her son. I'd be interested in face claim ideas for him based on her hook up partner, though I can find something if you don't have ideas. Unless we are suspending disbelief on genetics, I'd focus on outercourse between them to avoid the need for contraception.

This is also the first draft of my second character Lexi. I am looking for someone who is willing to play his sister. If your interested message me and we can brainstorm some things together.
Lexi is cute, I can't really help you with a sister but am interested in them as a character for exploration. Of course Ayaka is a sweetheart and would love to help introduce her to the community.

I love your character and am interested in playing her son. I'd be interested in face claim ideas for him based on her hook up partner, though I can find something if you don't have ideas. Unless we are suspending disbelief on genetics, I'd focus on outercourse between them to avoid the need for contraception.

Lexi is cute, I can't really help you with a sister but am interested in them as a character for exploration. Of course Ayaka is a sweetheart and would love to help introduce her to the community.
Oh hey, glad you're interested! I was actually sort of hoping to play Camilla's kids myself as alternate PCs, though. Would you be willing to play a classmate of Caleb's, perhaps? He could just as easily have his own fun with Camilla (and not have to worry about knocking her up), and with his own mother if you like.

You are welcome to play his sister if you like ^^

You are welcome to play his sister if you like ^^
I was looking to play a male character.
I was actually sort of hoping to play Camilla's kids myself as alternate PCs, though. Would you be willing to play a classmate of Caleb's, perhaps?
Sorry I misread your intentions there.

I think I'll wait a bit and see how things develop.

Sure, no problem. We'll be happy to have you as whatever character you feel like playing.

Aw, tomorrow! Okaaaay.

(To be read as if hearing a child who's been told that they must wait until tomorrow for a big box of candy that's juuuuust out of their reach :p )

Back
Top Bottom