Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ConcealedLegend

Planetoid
Hi all, your friendly neighborhood ConcealedLegend here. I've been here on Bluemoon for about two years now, rping off and on for over five years, and as much as I enjoy fulfilling the requests and cravings of others, sometimes you've got your own itch that needs scratching. To that end, I'll be periodically adding and/or removing cravings from this as my tastes and desires change.

First things first though, kinks! I'll make this very short, as I'm a simple man with simple tastes generally speaking. All of the following don't need to be included to make an rp, but the more the merrier. Also, I'm currently looking for RPs involving non-human characters in some way, whether MC or YC or both. I could be convinced to do one with only humans, but it would require a particularly interesting plot/kink combo.

Favorites: (More * = Higher craving)
  • Impregnation or risk of*******
  • Large cocks on MC
  • Loads and loads of cum XD
  • Roughness
  • Cervix penetration
  • Incest
  • Anthro characters
  • Exotic cocks
  • Knots
  • Barbs
  • Bestiality********
  • Dom/Sub relationships
  • Size Difference
  • Age Difference
  • Ruined/Running Makeup*****
  • Con
  • Noncon
  • Consensual noncon/pseudo-rape
  • Public sex/Risk of Discovery*****
  • Goths**********
  • High heels******
  • Sexual exhaustion
  • Sexual Piercings******
  • Teasing
  • Bimbos/Bimbofication*****
  • Shortstacks********
Limits:
  • Scat
  • Male on Male action
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Feet
Just about anything outside of my limits are fair game, and I'd enjoy it greatly if any of my favorites are included.

Cravings:
Finally what we're here for, my plots and cravings.

More *'s = Higher craving

The craving that spawned this whole thread, the beginning of it all. The idea is very basic, MC is an anthro black dragon, with YCs being Renamon from Digimon, and Krystal from Starfox. Beyond that it's our story, and can be whatever we wish it to be. Dark with MC kidnapping YCs, MC and YCs living together in a modern setting, fantasy setting where MC crashes through the trees to interrupt a fight between YCs and a group of monsters? Anything is possible, the only requirement is that all three eventually get busy together.

Yes, I know, another plot where my partner would be playing two separate characters. Though I can't very well control my cravings. This would involve MC the boyfriend, YC1; the shy, reserved, and inexperienced girlfriend, and YC2; the outgoing, extroverted, and very sexually experienced mutual friend of the other two characters. The rp is loosely based on a series of arts and comics by mooncancer00, where YC1 is cucked and humiliated by YC2 and to a lesser extent MC, with MC never needing convincing to go along with whatever YC2 has planned, or even "tormenting" YC1 himself.

A key part of this would be that MC is exceptionally well hung, with equally impressive stamina, and YC1, his girlfriend, is barely able to handle him in bed. Finishing well before he does, almost never being able to bring him to completion, never being able to satisfy him before becoming completely exhausted and incapable of continuing, even after a single round. YC2 would "help" her satisfy MC, training YC1 to give a proper blowjob, show her how to ride him, and otherwise take advantage of her to enjoy MC for herself. Meanwhile, YC1 can't help but enjoy it all on some level, going along with it even though they take every opportunity to undermine her already low self esteem.

Certainly not for everyone, but something that would certainly make for an interesting rp.

An unoriginal plot to say the least, but something fun all around.

YC is a beloved Princess of a peaceful, and prosperous kingdom, desired by many suitors, only none catch her eye. MC is a black dragon, feral, anthro, or both, who does catch YC's eye for one reason or another. She convinces him to become her "pet," her very taken care of, pampered "pet." She'd personally see to it that all of his needs is met, regardless of where they might have been.

YC would quickly consider MC her rightful suitor, and MC would enjoy the good life and isn't about to ruin it for himself. He even begins to feel a closer connection to the Princess as time goes on.

Lots of Dragon on human sex, sometimes in public where former potential suitors and citizens could observe YC and MC's connection.

Haven't seen this idea here yet, and I've always loved the idea, so it was only a matter of time before it showed up here. The concept is simple, YC is wearing some device that has portal tech within it, panties, chastity belt, or simply a bracelet or something. It gives the one holding the other half, a fleshlight type device, unlimited, easy access to whatever holes they choose. That'd be MC, or potentially MCs.

That's all there really is to it, our characters could be anyone or anything, anthro or otherwise. Any situation or setting, nearly unlimited customization to fit whatever we choose.

We could also use a Voodoo doll instead of a fleshlight if you'd prefer.

Yup, a harem plot. Long story short, MC would be your stereotypical trainer, while YC would be the different trainers and anthro pokemon that he'd encounter, battle, and fuck. It would mostly be limited to 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 scenes, and involve some of our favorite pokemon and characters from the games or anime.

The tone of the rp can be whatever we want, lighthearted and fun, or rougher and darker. Whatever we decide, it'll be a fun journey to enjoy.

Warning: Almost all characters will be at the lower end of the site rules in terms of their age, but will be within the rules. As such, the minimum character age will be 15.

The story is simple, YC has turned 15 or 16, and has awoken sexually. With tacit approval, and support from her single father, she begins to engage in sex with anyone and everyone that suits her fancy. She enjoys it, finding great pleasure in the simple act of being the school slut.

MCs will be her many different partners throughout her escapades. Ranging from classmates, to teachers, to even the local sherif even. She'll do anyone who asks, with a great smile on her face the whole way.

Bonus points if you're interested in playing an anthro character or having some or most of MCs be anthros.

A general craving, but certainly a fun one none the less. This craving is all about playing against a shortstack, panda, goblin, anything is up for grabs here. Could be lighthearted or rougher, or anything in between.

This is a free slot for any plots that you think I might be interested in based on the ones above and my kinks. Feel free to pm me your idea, the worst I'll do is say no, but I'll more than likely try to modify it alongside you to make it work for me.

As the name suggests, this craving is centered around a clinic, specifically a Breeding Clinic. Where women having a hard time getting pregnant are introduced to men who either have a strong libido with lots of excess virulence, or have been given fertility treatments to improve their ability to breed. YC and MC could either be workers within the clinic, patients, or some combination of both. Lots of plotting potential here, and interesting paths we could take.

With that, we're at the end of the post, for now. Thanks for reading, dm me if you wish to give one of my cravings a shot, and otherwise have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night.

Also, I'm on discord if you'd rather rp there. ConcealedLegend#8700, if you're interested.

Last edited:
No new plot, but a little cleaning up with the addition of more kinks. Got a slot or two open for some exceptional rps.

Been on a minor hiatus, but got bored of that. So let's see who's horny! There's always something fun to do late at night after all.

Back
Top Bottom