Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She hummed again before taking him into her mouth, her tongue trailing along his underside. She immediately had an idea but decided to wait.

She moaned softly and slid down about half way before pulling back up to the tip. She kept it slow and steady at first, just enjoying his sounds.

Her eyes were closed, hands petting his thighs slowly, before she opened her eyes languidly and locked his gaze. God, that was so hot.

He bit back a loud moan and simply pet her hair slowly. "W..Way.. too good to me..~" he moaned out.

She hummed in delight, as if to say of course, keeping her movements steady. Why wasn't she taking all of him though?

He tried to ignore it, but it.. well, it wasn't the same. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, though.

"Y-You uhm.. ain't.. you.. don't seem.. shit, Vee you.. ain't takin all of it.." he said, as if embarrassed and a bit ashamed.

She pulled back and made a soft noise, "I wanted to build you up, baby, that's all...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem disinterested..." She pet his thighs and kissed the tip, "You can tell me to do more, it's ok~ I want you to have the most fun here~"

She smiled softly and nodded, "Good...~ I want it to be good for you...~" She said before taking him into her mouth again.

She continued this for a little while longer before he felt her move. When he looked, she was shifting up more on her knees before wrapping her massive tits around the base of his cock. She moved them in time with her mouth; when she went down, her tits moved to meet her, and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom