Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now or Never (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

The drive to San Antonio was a bit, and they had to stop for the night. Vivi paid for the rooms, as she always did, and made a noise, "Do we wanna do dinner, or...?" She trailed up as she looked up at them. Shawn gave a small, apologetic smile.
"I'm sorry, Miss Vivi, but the drive really drained me. I'm probably going to lie down for now."

"Let's go get junk somewhere, let the weakling get his beauty sleep~ heh heh- ow!" Mick teased, only to grunt when Shawn punched him in the arm. Vivi smiled and laughed softly.
"Junk sounds good. We'll bring you back something, Shawn."
"Thank you, Miss Vivi." Shawn took the key to his and Mick's room and headed off while Vivi left with Cash and Mick to eat.

"Oh my gosh, is that Cash Thomason...?"
"The Cash Thomason...?"
"And that's their guitarist gone drummer, Mick...!"
"Who's that girl with them, though...?"
Customers were all a buzz about Cash and Mick being at the little burger chain. Vivi seemed a little down that she wasn't as recognized as her fiance and friend, but she supposed it was better that way.

She looked up at him and gave a small smile, nodding to signal she was ok.
"What are y'all muttering about?" The older gentleman running the diner asked his waitresses.
"That's Cash Thomason over there!"
"Cash?? Like Johnny Cash??"
Mick choked a bit and coughed, trying hard not to laugh.

"That's a first for me, boss." Mick grinned. Vivi smiled softly.
"We didn't stay in Texas long before for a reason.."

"E...Excuse me!" Some girls moved over, holding napkins and pens. Vivi looked down at her food but held Cash's hand tighter, "C-Could we have your autograph? Both of you!"
"Dang, anything for a couple pretty girls." Mick smiled.

Cash squeezed her hand and smiled as he signed the napkins. "Always a pleasure to meet a fan.." he said.

They swooned and Vivi made a face as she played with her fries.
"We'll be there at your concert in San Antonio!"
"We love you guys so much!"
"You both are too much." Mick smiled.

"That doesn't mean I do anything to make you guys famous~" She said, squinting at him playfully.
"Shawn would have something smart to say to that." Mick grinned.

Back
Top Bottom