Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragnor's Role Play Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragnor

Retool time while no one is really on, I guess I should start with the basics...

I am Male... *Double Checks* Yep, and unfortunately for some I am not turned on by other males, sorry guys, even the sexist of males, I don't fall for. However I am not opposed to RPing with males in group RP or so as a story line RP, yet to find a good one but hey who knows. Haven't even tried on this site.

Soo... I digress cause I can, I am fairly open to anything you throw at me, hell the funniest I have ever seen, started with a one liner and ended up being a great RP, so I can be patient, just don't do several one liners cause there is nothing left, as there is always something else, I do not like a RP that replying is more of a hassle than fun. So try to keep it between 1-3 paragraphs, I don't need to know exactly what shade of green the grass is, just that it is indeed normal grass...

Ohhh... I get to say it again, I digress. I am fairly open to most ideas, from just pop in fuck and leave type things, and RPs with a backbone, to entire firmware sets, where the RP is intricate and magic, and as I am working on becoming a story teller in L.A.R.P. (Or Acting without an audience as I like to call it.) So I will be working out some plots and putting them up, if we have RPed before and you either did not like something, lost a post, said fuck it, I really don't care the reason just pop me a PM and we can do a new, rekindle an old, or hell just discuss how, I or you could become better! It is all good, and I enjoy the experience... Working on level 23 as we speak... =P... RPG Fan <----

And yet again, I digress... Kinks status, I always get asked what are you into, what don't you like, and the truth is I believe what happens in a RP is indeed a mental thing, so my character will play it out, if I am playing a mostly sub character (Very Rare) if your character gives him some chains, and asks him to tie her up, he might be taken back a few steps... or a Dom character getting caught in a position, of lesser standing will act out, or teach your character a lesson, or try to escape, whatever the mind set asks.

Rules:
Fucking have fun! That's what this is all about, don't be to serious you'll only get hurt.

I Digress! I Digress! I Digress!

Well now for the RP Plots, Well working on it give me some time I will put them up.
Type: Scientist (Me) X Female Assistant/Kidnap Victim (You)
Era: Futuristic, with an alternate time line.
Background: The age is different law is not very strict, and becoming increasingly hard to maintain, Kidnapping and slavery of all kinds are becoming common place, and beautiful women are no longer safe anywhere, becoming common for men to break into homes and snatch them at a random time of day.
Story: A deranged, scientist in an effort to satisfy his own lusts kidnaps a girls and does experiments on her, changing her form to resemble some aspect of an animal, or forcing her body to be more physically, pleasing, lactating and anything else I can think of.

Sorry been away for a while Comp crashed and still in the process of fixing it, I got the band-aid fastened nicely and am back!

skating_babe said:
Would you be interested in anything speries based?

Maybe What series? and if your going to force characters, what character?

Well, I've always had a bit of a kink for X-men. Either girl/girl (Emma/Jean) or girl/boy (Jean/Scott or Ororo/Logan if not Emma/Scott)

skating_babe said:
Well, I've always had a bit of a kink for X-men. Either girl/girl (Emma/Jean) or girl/boy (Jean/Scott or Ororo/Logan if not Emma/Scott)

Afraid not, could not play those two characters well, and it irks me in a RP when I can not play a character it is why I steer from series mostly I start playing my characters into the series char, and it just messes with my head and I lose interest sorry.

If you want, you can pm me and we can see where it goes. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom