Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragnor's Role Play Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragnor

Retool time while no one is really on, I guess I should start with the basics...

I am Male... *Double Checks* Yep, and unfortunately for some I am not turned on by other males, sorry guys, even the sexist of males, I don't fall for. However I am not opposed to RPing with males in group RP or so as a story line RP, yet to find a good one but hey who knows. Haven't even tried on this site.

Soo... I digress cause I can, I am fairly open to anything you throw at me, hell the funniest I have ever seen, started with a one liner and ended up being a great RP, so I can be patient, just don't do several one liners cause there is nothing left, as there is always something else, I do not like a RP that replying is more of a hassle than fun. So try to keep it between 1-3 paragraphs, I don't need to know exactly what shade of green the grass is, just that it is indeed normal grass...

Ohhh... I get to say it again, I digress. I am fairly open to most ideas, from just pop in fuck and leave type things, and RPs with a backbone, to entire firmware sets, where the RP is intricate and magic, and as I am working on becoming a story teller in L.A.R.P. (Or Acting without an audience as I like to call it.) So I will be working out some plots and putting them up, if we have RPed before and you either did not like something, lost a post, said fuck it, I really don't care the reason just pop me a PM and we can do a new, rekindle an old, or hell just discuss how, I or you could become better! It is all good, and I enjoy the experience... Working on level 23 as we speak... =P... RPG Fan <----

And yet again, I digress... Kinks status, I always get asked what are you into, what don't you like, and the truth is I believe what happens in a RP is indeed a mental thing, so my character will play it out, if I am playing a mostly sub character (Very Rare) if your character gives him some chains, and asks him to tie her up, he might be taken back a few steps... or a Dom character getting caught in a position, of lesser standing will act out, or teach your character a lesson, or try to escape, whatever the mind set asks.

Rules:
Fucking have fun! That's what this is all about, don't be to serious you'll only get hurt.

I Digress! I Digress! I Digress!

Well now for the RP Plots, Well working on it give me some time I will put them up.
Type: Scientist (Me) X Female Assistant/Kidnap Victim (You)
Era: Futuristic, with an alternate time line.
Background: The age is different law is not very strict, and becoming increasingly hard to maintain, Kidnapping and slavery of all kinds are becoming common place, and beautiful women are no longer safe anywhere, becoming common for men to break into homes and snatch them at a random time of day.
Story: A deranged, scientist in an effort to satisfy his own lusts kidnaps a girls and does experiments on her, changing her form to resemble some aspect of an animal, or forcing her body to be more physically, pleasing, lactating and anything else I can think of.

So I guess I could sit here and bump... or I could RP with myself... hmmm both sound fun, simple and easy and it will show some into my style, but thats fighting, obviously I dont feel like showing my other talents.

Ashton smiled his fist locked onto his duel blades as he knew his opponent would be there soon enough the male was of common height showing very little about himself his clothing seeming more than needed a long cloak which made it difficult to fight, his two blades suggesting a quicker fight style and his outfit prevented that. His hair was cut short and blown about his head carelessly by the wind, deep brown eyes to match his hair glaring at the figure that was surly walking on the horizon, the clothing he wore had a trail of small odd symbols faintly shimmering in the light each one in an odd language long since forgotten by his people.

---

Fred smirked seeing his enemy, "You been waiting for me long my old /friend/"

He snapped his voice showing his sarcasm the wielding the same duel blades as they stared at each other the same robe covering Fred, the trim the same, two of a kind, the hair cut the same brown eyes and hair done down by a comb and blocked by a hood he kept up the smirk they gave each other showed what was to come soon enough. Fred paused for a moment, "At the end of the day, one of us will be dead... and the one left will be expected to continue are clans name... and are families..."

---

Ashton smiled, "I will do our clan good, brother..."

He chuckled knowing this was no way to go back on, it was the rites of passage and he could not lose, even if they were family as he shifted his blades in the air to strike first not one to waste time, as he hit the dirt running across the ground his feet making heavy sounds showing he was using a form of weight as if holding back knowing this battle would not be an easy one.

---

Quickly snapped out of speaking the second Ashton had taken his first step Fred was after him watching the two enclose on each other remembering briefly that his brother liked to underestimate his opponents, Fred's steps light and much quicker there was no possible way for Ashton to match his speed weighted down, and he would make this quick, as he landed on his right foot hard spinning shedding his robe letting wrap hard around an upper tree branch landing sideways on the ground and sending both blades up hard meant to end this battle quickly.

---

Ashton held back the laugh he held for his novice brother as he stopped just back enough to watch the blades cross his face scratching him just lightly the small stream of blood running down the tip of his nose as he sent a hard fist toward his brothers side the blade pointing back as if a warning, though Ashton could probably have killed him, it was not in his nature to take such an easy attack. Ashton was a weaker fighter but he seemed to have a sixth sense on fighting that was unrivaled.

---

((To be continued for now as I doing something at the moment.))

Fred let out a Gasp of pain as he jumped back staggering slightly before collecting himself and looking to his brother, “I won’t underestimate you again, and you better not me…”

His voice was stern as he gripped his blades tight and moved at his brother full force sending one blade straight forward followed by the other in rapid succession each blade striking forward rough as if he was trying to fence. Fred would not be the one to lose this fight no matter what happened he hissed and screamed. The angrier he became the faster he became before beginning to slash downward, followed by up diagonally wanting to keep his brother on the defense. “I got you right where I want you…”

---

Ashton smirked as he blocked the advances of the blade dodging a few and redirecting with his blade as he let out a help feeling the blade run across his top as he looked at his brother, “You’re going to give it your all huh…”

Ashton sighed letting his smirk go as he just jumped back pulling his robe off with ease his simple pants and top all that was protecting him dropping the leg weights as he blocked his brother’s assault before pushing just his palm out an invisible force sending hard out.

---

Fred being to absorbed in the battle did not expect the blast as he was thrown back ten feet hard rolling on the ground as he screamed out his own blade embedded in his arm. He screamed loud as he pulled it out, looking at the blood before he wiped it away covering his arm for a moment the wound gone, as he stood up looking at his brother, “No more games one of us fall…”

Taking no time Fred shot off at Ashton with an inhuman speed the sound of their blades connecting screamed throughout the forest, as Fred struck at Ashton, the rage building each spell deflected by the other until Fred screamed grabbing his head.

---

Ashton watched growing wide eyed, “Already okay, I hate doing this…”

Slowly Ashton pressed his blades together striking himself in the chest watching the blood drip from his chest before a black shadow started to wrap around his body covering him as he glared at his brother, his transformation seemed to hurt him and cause him much pain the blood still dripping. As his body became tighter the skin and muscles condensing as his overall size shrank. Though the energy he exerted showed by the trees around him twisting and contorting, thick black wings emitting from his back as his blades absorbed into his chest. Causing blades to leave his upper arms, as he smirked breaking into uncontrollable laughter.

---

Fred shifted glowing bright wings sprouting from his back one of his blades becoming a shield, armor appearing around his form, “Never in the history of are clan, has the cursed twin ever won this duel once transformed… You know I have just one this fight…”

He smiled, “I will miss you… I really will…”

The light being smirked as he spun his blade as it turned into a lance, his eyes fixated on his target.

---
(To be continued till I feel like typing more.)

I actually like your ideas. And I would like to try one.

However:
Usually I do ONLY human. But I can try another animal or something if you prefer.
Also I am sub.

The posts were just out of bordem, the back story to that one was done a long time ago and I am not fully interested in playing that out any more, the guy I was RPing with kept trying to turn it into yoai which was quite funny for a while then he quit, when he realized I dont do that, and there is no chance to change that.

The only other thing I have up arnt quite plots but if you have an idea or something that sounds fun shoot.

I dont know I would prolly do a Group RP if I could find some females and males, cause I kinda have an idea, but it would take a group of amusing people for it to work.

Hmm normal RPs, I dont know what are you used to doing, any popular Genre you like, I could set up a plot for steam punk, or cyber Punk, D&D, White wolf series if you know them, I could run the only vampires I like... Ummm, ya, anything modern I have only done as romance pairings... Do I am not too good at normal RPs.

Do you know anything about the White Wolf Series on vampires?

I like the series as it puts Vampires in a modern setting in a realistic fasion.

Ya I havent seen that yet, I will wait for a friend to buy to see if it is even worth watching, I dont trust vampire movies or just getting sick of them...

Ahh the books are always better, but you should always watch the movie first as to not be dissappointed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom