Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Chastity & Orgasm Denial RP cravings (NSFW)

qwertyinu

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my updated request thread. In this thread I am focusing more on chastity & orgasm denial based ideas. I will be looking for partners to play a dominate character, either male, female or futa, against a submissive male character. I would also be more open to more of a switch dynamic between the characters.

A quick kink list is at the bottom of this post. Not all kinks are required to be included in an RP but its there to give you an idea of some of the things I'm interested in. If there is something not on that list its not an automatic no so feel free to ask if there is anything that you would want to try out.

Below will be a list of ideas that I would be interested in. If one of them interests you or if you have your own idea that you would like to discuss please feel free to sent me a PM and we can discuss.

Original Ideas

Scenario 1

Our characters have been in a relationship for some time now and for the most part the relationship has been going well. There is though a small issue when it comes to their sex life where MC has generally been the more adventurous one out of the two while YC has generally been a bit more vanilla. Despite this YC has tried out several new things with MC nothing has ever really stuck, still though MC always tries to find something new for them to try out.

Recently he has brought up a new kink that they could try out with that kink being chastity. MC buys himself a cock cage to wear and gives the keys to YC, telling her that she now has full control of when he can have sex or masturbate, even control of when he can get hard. He tells her that no matter how much he begs she gets the final decision if his cage comes off. After a week though of being locked up still there is not much of a change in their sex life so MC decides that this is just another kink that doesn't fit for them so asks to get unlocked.

Problem though is that YC refuses to unlock MC from his chastity reminding him that he had given her full control of his cock and now she was going to take advantage of that control. This does start to excite MC but as more days pass he is finding that his girlfriend is just getting him to take over the chores of the house and doing other things to please her. Another issue also comes up where MC starts to struggle with not being able to touch himself but with YC controlling the key to his chastity device he has no choice but to do as she says so that she can eventually unlock him, if she ever wants to do that of course.

Scenario 2
MC is a well established femboy streamer with good following who has recently come up with a new idea for his streams. MC has come across a high tech chastity cage that can be programmed with a bunch of settings and commands that he plans on using for his new stream idea. Most know of a sub-a-thon so how about a lock-a-thon. For a set amount donated it will lengthen the time that his cock remains locked up leaving the length of his chastity at the hands of his viewers, though he can reduce his sentence though by getting fans to donate to reduce his timer but those will involve giving the fan something in return like some lewd photos or a session of phone sex.

At the start of this MC expects this lock-a-thon to only last a couple of weeks, or at worst a month, but what happens next is completely unexpected. This lock-a-thon blows up in popularity and the donations comes flooding in. At first MC is excited by all the money is his making from this but then excitement turns to slight terror when he sees the length on the timer, his chastity now set for months and months while continuing to grow. In a panic MC tries to reprogram the high tech cage but finds that he cant change the settings already in place and since he next set a maximum length for it he could possibly be locked up for a year or longer. If he wants to get freed anytime soon he needs to take on some of the higher donations to reduce his timer, but that of course means he has to do some even lewder acts, sending personalized videos for his fans or even having to do meet up with them where he may have to perform for them.

Scenario 3
This is not a specific idea itself but I came across the following set of images that could be used as a starting point of an RP. Each image contains a profile for a character, some kinks as well as a sort of scenario. Using this we can build upon the scenario or just come up with our own featuring the character in the image.

Saphir
Citrine
Jade
Cristal

More ideas to come.

Fandom characters I would be interested in playing against ( * Craving)

Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach)
Soifon (Bleach)
Rangiku Mastumoto (Bleach)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Nami (One Piece)
Nico Robin (One Piece)
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Zatanna Zatara (DC)
Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect)
Sam/Alex/Clover (Totally Spies)