Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Original & Fandom Femdom ideas (NSFW)

qwertyinu

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my new request thread. In this thread I am focusing more on femdom based ideas so I will be looking for partners to play dominate female or futa characters against a submissive male character. I would also be more open to more of a switch dynamic between the characters.

A quick kink list is at the bottom of this post. Not all kinks are required to be included in an RP but its there to give you an idea of some of the things I'm interested in. If there is something not on that list its not an automatic no so feel free to ask if there is anything that you would want to try out.

Below will be a list of original and fandom based ideas that I would be interested in. If one of them interests you or if you have your own idea that you would like to discuss please feel free to sent me a PM and we can discuss.

Original Ideas

Original Scenario 1

Our characters have been in a relationship for some time now and for the most part the relationship has been going well. There is though a small issue when it comes to their sex life where MC has generally been the more adventurous one out of the two while YC has generally been a bit more vanilla. Despite this YC has tried out several new things with MC nothing has ever really stuck, still though MC always tries to find something new for them to try out.

Recently he has brought up a new kink that they could try out with that kink being chastity. MC buys himself a cock cage to wear and gives the keys to YC, telling her that she now has full control of when he can have sex or masturbate, even control of when he can get hard. He tells her that no matter how much he begs she gets the final decision if his cage comes off. After a week though of being locked up still there is not much of a change in their sex life so MC decides that this is just another kink that doesn't fit for them so asks to get unlocked.

Problem though is that YC refuses to unlock MC from his chastity reminding him that he had given her full control of his cock and now she was going to take advantage of that control. This does start to excite MC but as more days pass he is finding that his girlfriend is just getting him to take over the chores of the house and doing other things to please her. Another issue also comes up where MC starts to struggle with not being able to touch himself but with YC controlling the key to his chastity device he has no choice but to do as she says so that she can eventually unlock him, if she ever wants to do that of course.

Original Scenario 2
Set in a not too distant future mankind has continued to create inventions and advancements to make their lives easier and unsurprisingly that includes sex. Sex androids have recently come onto the market and are proving to be very popular. They can be customised to look however the owner wants, change their personalities to even setting what kind of reactions someone is looking for when they have sex.

With the popularity of sex androids increasing MC decides to buy his own android, YC, so that he can satisfy any desire he has. Having an android that he can fuck however he wants MC eventually plays out all of his fantasies before deciding to try something new. MC decides that he wants to try out having sex with a more dominate partner so he decides to reprogram YC to become more of a domme and to take charge of him. Problem though is that after he tires of this fantasy he is unable to change her back, YC wont let him, leaving him as a slave to his own sex toy.

Original Scenario 3
Despite being identical twins MC and his twin sister couldn't be more different when it came to their personalities. While MC is very outgoing and confident his sister is the opposite, shy, quiet and very reserved which has unfortunately lead to her being bullied by a bunch of other girls. MC being close to his sister cant stand this when he finds out and decides to do something about it.

Next week MC was originally going to be going on a two week long school trip but decides instead to swap places with his sister, letting her go on the trip instead while he stays back at school. The thing is though when he goes to school he doesn't go as himself and instead goes dressed as his sister. He figures he will act as his sister and stand up to her bullies, using that time that she is away to get them to leave her alone. At first his plan seems to work, no one realizes who he really is and manages to get the bullies to back down. Only problem though is that the bullies eventually discover his secret and blackmails him. So now while he has succeeded in stopping his sister from being bullied he has now become their target of their harassment and torture.

Original Scenario 4
This is not a specific idea itself but I came across the following set of images that could be used as a starting point of an RP. Each image contains a profile for a character, some kinks as well as a sort of scenario. Using this we can build upon the scenario or just come up with our own featuring the character in the image.

Saphir
Citrine
Jade
Cristal

Fandom Ideas

Fandom Scenario 1
Fandom:
RWBY
Character: No particular female character in mind for this
For this scenario I'm looking to play as Fox Alistair from team CFVY set before the Fall of Beacon. One of the characteristics of Fox is that he is blind which is what inspired the main focus of this idea. Someone in Beacon has been taking advantage of his blindness by teasing him. It initially started small, Fox thinking that it must have been an accident, something like a hand brushing past his ass or his crotch but then things escalated to where he gets taken into an empty classroom and the mystery person is now teasing his cock directly, stroking him, licking him, keeping him on the edge of an orgasm. Still though he has no idea who is doing this to him and he is always on edge, not knowing if the person that he is speaking to is his tormentor or not.

So basically looking for someone to find the individual that is teasing Fox and it could be any of the female characters from RWBY. Part of the RP will be Fox trying to figure out who has been constantly teasing and tormenting him. Could even be that at first we don't even decide on who his tormentor is, clues can be given throughout the RP until to guess at who is playing with him. Another option could be that it is more than one person teasing him with multiple girls tormenting the blind hunter, maybe each trying different kinks with him.

More ideas to come.

Fandom characters I would be interested in playing against ( * Craving)

Yoruichi Shihouin (Bleach)
Soifon (Bleach) *
Rangiku Mastumoto (Bleach)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)*
Nami (One Piece)*
Nico Robin (One Piece)
Revy (Black Lagoon)
Zatanna Zatara (DC)
Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect)
Sam/Alex/Clover (Totally Spies)