Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy and Lan Moore)

Lan smiled at her, 'Yes, I want to pleasure you too darling. After all I don't want all the fun." He smiled at her happily.

She smiles softly at him and nods. "Then lay down and sink into pleasure on my bed." She says with a smile and excitement in her eyes.

Lan smirked as he laid down on her bed. He was able to feel what she was talking about, loving the feel of the bed. His cock was still very hard and begging for attention. His hand rubbing her skin, liking the feel.

She smiles. "Hmm, a naked man in my bed. I like it." She says to him softly as she moves until her pussy lips were over his lips and she bends over to take his cock into her mouth again. Once she had his cock in her mouth she had his full length in her mouth and sucking while moving her tongue around his length.

Lan loved the skill she had with her mouth. He began to lick her pussy, separating her slit as he held her ass, tasting her sweet juices. He spanked and squeezed her ass, loving the feeling in her mouth, she was completely amazing.

She moans out with pleasure and keeps sucking on his length with her tongue moving more around his tongue. She loved how his tongue worked magic with her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom