Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy and Lan Moore)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Foxxy:
It was her last year at her high school and she was in her first class, looking out the window hoping it would pass by even though its barely starting. Skyler , she really doesnt like going by Skyler more like Sky since its shorter than her full first name.

Lan:
Lan Just got to his class room, it was fairly early and didn't expect any student to be in yet, especially on the first day. He noticed the girl and smiled a bit, 'What do you know, we have an early bird, I'm impressed." He found it interesting that a girl like her would be there, not even a lot of the nerdy kids would come early.

Foxxy:
She turns her head and looks at the man who spoke. "Oh, I just dont like being in the crowd halls." She explains to him softly. "Its being early or being late and I thought being early would be better." She says to him softly. He's hot. Skyler thought. "I'm Skyler but everyone calls me Sky." She says to him softly.

Lan:
Lan went closer to her with a smile, his blue looking at her beautiful face, " I'm Mr. Moore but you can call me Lan." He sat on the desk next to her and smiled, "So why don't you like the crowd out there?" He looked at her, she was a cute student.

Foxxy:
"Me and crowds dont mix." She says to him. "Got lost in a crowd from my mom. I was lost for a day and half until she realized I wasnt with her." She explains to him softly. "I was little then and still hate crowds like that." She says softly.

Lan:
Lan nodded, "Well I guess bad child hood situations like that would affect you." He looked at her hair and smiled, "Well I just hope you're not a typical blond cause good looks won't help you in my class, but you seem like a smart girl"

Foxxy:
She smiles at him. "I'm really not a typical blond that dont pass." She says to him softly. "I work hard to keep my grades up to passing." She explains to him softly.

Lan:
Lan smiled at her, 'That's good to hear, I don't want to have to fail such a beautiful young girl, I'm sure you'll do very well in my class." He looked at her, he couldn't keep his eyes her cute body for some reason.

Foxxy:
She smiles at his words. "Dont need to fail me. I am a bright student." She says to him softly. "If I do fail I would do anything and I do mean anything to pass." She says to him softly.

Lan:
Lan stood up and went over closer to her, looking down to her, leaning closer towards her , "Oh are you trying to bribe me now?" He smiled at her, looking at her eyes and realizing how close he was now.

Foxxy:
She softly stood up and spoke to him softly. "If that's what it takes, then yes." She says softly to him in a tone that told him that she wasnt kidding.

Lan:
Lan's hand went close to her with a smirk, "Oh, and what exactly would you do for some extra credit?" He pulled in closer to her, looking her in the eyes as his hand went to her side.

Foxxy:
She smiles softly as she looks him right back into his eyes. "I think you'll have to figure that out when the time comes." She says to him softly but didnt move away when he came closer to her.

Lan:
Lan smirked, "well then I guess I will have to see." He smiled as his hands held on to her hips and then he kissed her lips softly. He smirked a bit as he did this, liking it.

Foxxy:
Her heart started beating a bit fast as he kissed her on the lips and she kissed him right back. She pulls back from the kiss and smiles softly. "I have to walk home today." She says softly to him.

Lan:
Lan smiled a bit, 'Well how about I give you a ride? That way you have time to do any thing you want after school." He smirked before pulling away from her.

Foxxy:
She smiled at him softly. "Alright." She says to him softly. "I would like that since its a long walk." She says to him softly.

Lan:
Lan smiled at her then pulled away a bit when student started to come in. He headed to the front to continue his job.

Foxxy:
She smiles softly and takes her seat in her chair. She pulled out her note book and a pen to take notes.

Lan:
Lan started with his lectures, almost seeming like he hadn't said a thing to her, treating her just like every other student until the bell ring.

Foxxy:
She smiles as she takes down everything as he spoke to the class. She packed up her things once the bell rang and stood up. She noticed everyone left the classroom leaving them alone. "I'll see you after school." She says softly to him before leaving the classroom

Lan:
Lan smirked then got ready for his next class. The whole day went slow, finally the last bell rang as he got every thing ready to leave. He waited for her there, wondering wither she was just playing a game.

Foxxy:
She smiles and stops next to him as she looks at him. "Shall we go?" She asked him softly as she had her book bag and her things with her.

Lan:
Lan smiled as he grabbed his things, 'Sure then." He began leading her to his truck, looking at her every now and then, "SO where do you want to go?" He opened the door for her once they got to his truck.

Foxxy:
She smiles at his words and got into his truck. "It's a mile away from here that way," She pointed west from were they are. She set her things down at her feet inside his truck.

Lan:
His truck was pretty large, it was a good place to get away with something. He then got inside and began to drive where she said, 'So are you home alone or your parents home?"

Foxxy:
She smiles at his words. "I'll be home alone till seven tonight." She says to him. "I live with my mom and I dont know nothing about my father." She says to him softly.

Lan:
Lan smiled as he put one hand on her leg and rubbed it softly, "I see, a single mom raising a cute girl like you, what a shame." He just kept driving the direction she told him, getting closer.

Foxxy:
She smiles and moves his hand up more on her leg until his hand was on her inner thigh. "Turn left here." She says to him softly.

Lan:
Lan rubbed her inner thigh with a smirked. He turned left and looked at where she was leading him. His hand rubbing her crotch a bit.

Foxxy:
She bit her bottom lip and held in the moan. "Right here." She says to him softly and pointed to her place. "Care to come in?" She asked him softly.

Lan:
Lan smiled as he parked his truck, 'Yeah I'll come in." He smiled as he got out and fallowed her to her place.His hand going to her as and rubbing it a bit.

Foxxy:
She smiles and pulls out her key to the front door. She unlocked the door and put her key back into her bag. She opens up the door and walks inside. "Come on in." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled at her, 'Thank you." He then went inside the house and looked around, "Hmm it looks nice, like you." He looked at her with a seductive smile. He wondered if this girl had something in mind in bringing him or she was more of a teaser, only time would tell.

"Would you like a snack or a drink or something? Unless you wish to get straight to it?" She asked him softly as she shuts the door and locks it. After the door was locked she leaned up against him and smiles at him as her soft breasts pressed up against his chest. "Your vary tall. I like that in a man." She says to him softly.

Lan placed his hands on her ass and kissed her lips softly, "Mmm right to it I think." He loved the way she started thing up, very innocent yet sexy. He kissed her neck softly, loving what he felt.

She kissed him back and smiles as he placed his hands on her ass. "Hmm, my room is upstairs." She says to him softly. "I have a very comfy, soft bed. My bed makes you want to sink into it." She says to him softly as she starts taking off his jacket.

Lan smiled as he took of his jacket and undid a few buttons on his shirt, 'Well I'm sure I'd like to sink into something." He said as he stayed closer to her, heading up stairs. He loved the body on this girl, not able to wait to see what was under the clothes.

She walks upstairs with her in the lead and walks over to her bedroom. She opens her bedroom door and stands there, waiting for him to go in. Once he was inside her room she shut the door and started helping him take off his shirt. "Hmm, I love my bed." She says softly to him.

Lan got inside, looking at her taking off his shirt, "I think I'll like it too."Once his shirt was off her pulled her closer and kissed her lips passionately, his hands moving down her sides. His hands found their way to her legs were they felt her, moving to her inner thighs.

She kissed him back just as passionately and moaned out as his hands found their way to her inner thighs. Her arms went around his neck and she presses her covered breasts against his chest softly.

Lan grabbed her legs and pulled her up off her feet. He placed her legs around his waist as he kisser her more, walking over to the bed.Once there he bent over with her, laying her on the bed as he pressed on top of her, kissing her more passionately.

She moans out and pulls out of the kiss as they sink into her bed. "Shouldnt I loose some clothing before going onto the bed?" She asked him softly with a smile. Her legs stayed around his waist and her hands moved down his bare chest towards his pants. "Hmmm, a girl like me can live with a man that is so perfect." She says softly.

Lan smiled at her as he undid his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers and slipping out of his shoes. He loved her compliment, "MM I think I could do that, after all your an amazing student." Lan then began to kiss her neck softly, sucking on it as well.

She let out a laughing moan and rested her hands on his shoulders. "I meant my clothes." She says softly to him and pressed her hip up against his body as her hands moves down, starts taking off her panties. She pushed her panties off her body along with her shoes. "Your being a greedy and needy man. I like it." She says to him softly.

Lan rubbed his cock up against her pussy softly as he sucked on her neck, "Am I really? Well maybe I can't help my self." His hands began to pull up on her shirt, his hands rubbing up her sides loving the feel of her smooth skin. His tongue licked her neck softly as he smiled, 'Mm you have an amazing body."

She let out a soft moan as she smiles. "I do know how to take care of my body." She tells him softly. Her breath coming through her lips as small gasps as his hands moves up over her body. "I like it when a man is needy for a good girl in bed." She says to him softly.

Lan smirked as he pulled her shirt off her, smirking at her response. His hand went behind her to undo her bra, "So are you a good girl?" He smirked happily, he couldn't wait to do her. Once he finished undoing her bra, his hand moved between her legs, his cock already against her pussy as he rubbed her clit softly.

She let out a laughing moan. "We'll see what you think afterwards but first I want that in my mouth." She said as she moves her skirt up so she could see it. "How big?" She asked him as she likes her lips softly.

Lan smiled a bit at her reaction, she was a horny one that was for sure. He smiled, 'Well how about you try to figure it out for some math credit?" He said with a smile, '"Close you eyes darling." Lan went over to her side to place his cock near her mouth. It was over 8 inches long, but he wanted to see what she'd think it was as he put in in mouth's reach.

She smiles and closes her eyes. "Alright." She says to him softly as she reaches out and runs her fingers along his length. "Eight and a half?" She asked him softly and opens her eyes, looks up at him to see if she was right. She sticks her tongue out and runs it along his full length, her tongue moves around the head of his cock a bit as she waits for his answer.

Lan smirked, "Mm you're a very smart girl." His hands went to her breast as he began to rub them, "MMmm maybe you deserve a reward." This girl was probably going to be his favorite student it seemed, very horny yet very lovable.

She smiled and licked his cock head again. "So I'm right?" She asked him softly as her hand softly starts moving up and down on his length, just to get it a bit harder.

Lan smiled "Of course you are." He looked at her, she looked so innocent yet she wasn't, his hands playing with her breast and softly fiddling with her nipples. This girl had amazing breast there was no question about that. His cock hot harder as she played with it, him loving the feel.

She moaned out as he played with her breasts with his hands and her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock. She started sucking on it after she felt him get harder in her hands and her tongue started moving around the head of his cock. She started taking more of his length in her mouth inch by inch.

Lan smiled as she licked and sucked on his cock, it felt really good to him. He leaned over her as he placed his head between her legs and began to lick her clit, his hands moving down her to her ass and rubbing her ass, "Mm you're a good little girl."

She pulls away from his length and looks up at him. "Do you wish to do 69?" She asked him softly as she smiles at him. "We'll pleasure each other." She says softly.

Back
Top Bottom