Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

【 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—§π—˜π—₯𝗕𝗒𝗫 / NSFW.

hey, do you come here often?

• yes, too much

• no, not enough

• i will now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dqw3Jwm.gif

6zfxiyd.png

γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€
dating back to 17th century japan, the beckoning cat or lucky cat, is a symbolic figurine that is often seen displayed in chinese and japanese shops and homes. it has also become popular around the world as a sign of friendship, good luck, and wealth.

the exact origin of maneki neko is somewhat disputed, but one of the most endearing and enduring tales is that local ruler Ii naotaka was saved from a lightning bolt while visiting the gotoku-ji temple in setagaya ward, tokyo.

the abbot’s cat, tama, beckoned li naotaka into the temple, thereby saving his life from a lightning bolt. the cat was made a patron of the temple and, today, there are many statues of the lucky cat found on the site.

the most common color of maneki neko is a white cat with orange spots. but, different colors represent different meanings:

j6bSO5B.png
a calico cat is black, orange, and white and is the traditional combination and considered the luckiest.
j6bSO5B.png
white cats represent happiness and positivity.
j6bSO5B.png
gold is the color most closely associated with money and wealth.
j6bSO5B.png
black is meant to represent good and is used to ward off evil.
j6bSO5B.png
red cats are said to bring success in relationships.
j6bSO5B.png
green maneki neko are supposed to bring good health [...]

K4MVYJu.png

zYq8oAj.gif

HXLHeBB.gif

in the dance of time, a swift decay,
a tale of two, now fading away.
once bound by laughter, shared and true,
now whispers lost in the morning dew.

a gentle gust, a leaf takes flight,
an echo lingers, lost in the night.
paths diverge, a silent parting,
in the space between, a solemn hearting.

conversations, once a flowing stream,
now falter, caught in an elusive dream.
laughter's resonance, a distant chime,
fading like a vanishing rhyme.

unseen grievances, shadows grow,
the silent rift begins to show.
in the tapestry of what once was,
threads unravel, love withdraws.

digital ties, a click away,
unfollowed, gone, a modern sway.
a virtual ghost in the pixelated mist,
a presence lost, a connection dismissed.

the pain, not just in absence stark,
but in the erasure of the shared embark.
inside jokes, now silent, still,
places lose their magic, a faded thrill.

swift as the setting sun's descent,
in the present's darkness, a lament.
a person, a memory, a silhouette,
in the digital void, a lingering regret.

yet, amid the echoes of what's undone,
cherish the memories, each fleeting one.
learn from the dance of love and strife,
for change is the heartbeat of this fragile life.​

0ef6e23f110dc2360dda412f800d7879.jpg
a little thank you note for the void.

the community has grown to over 10,000 members through consistent effort and care. since day one, i've been involved in ensuring its well-being and guiding its development as the owner. witnessing its growth is truly astounding, and i feel fortunate to play a role in its journey. as we continue on this path, i hope that our community will keep expanding and blossoming. each new member brings fresh perspectives and ideas, enriching our shared space. i'm excited to see what the future holds for us, and i'm committed to fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and supported.

yeah, i'm gonna pat myself on the back for this. ദࡍദി ( α΅” α΄— α΅” )​

fc37eeb1e0023a0ec582b87a262f7b82.jpg

the experience of witnessing my work being replicated by others and subsequently receiving more attention is a profoundly disorienting and disheartening ordeal. it's akin to having the essence of my creativity pilfered, leaving behind a sense of emptiness and betrayal. the intricate tapestry of my artistic endeavors, woven with dedication and passion, is unraveled before my eyes, replaced by a hollow imitation.

this phenomenon engenders a cascade of conflicting emotions within meβ€”a turbulent maelstrom of frustration, indignation, and a gnawing sense of injustice. it's a poignant reminder of the ephemeral nature of recognition and the capricious whims of acclaim. i find myself grappling with a profound existential quandary, questioning the authenticity of my own artistic identity in the face of such brazen mimicry.

yet, amidst this tumultuous sea of uncertainty, a flicker of hope persistsβ€”a fragile ember of optimism that refuses to be extinguished. it's the hope that someday, amidst the labyrinthine corridors of cultural discourse, my true creative essence will be unveiled and celebrated. i yearn for the dawn of that ineffable moment when my artistic voice resonates with clarity and authenticity, transcending the cacophony of imitation and reclaiming its rightful place in the firmament of artistic expression.

until that auspicious day arrives, i will continue to navigate the enigmatic terrain of creativity with steadfast resolve, drawing solace from the ineffable beauty of the creative process itself. for in the depths of my soul, i harbor an unwavering convictionβ€”a steadfast belief that the intrinsic value of my creative endeavors transcends the ephemeral allure of recognition, beckoning toward a horizon imbued with boundless potential and untold possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom