Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

【 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗫 / NSFW.

hey, do you come here often?

• yes, too much

• no, not enough

• i will now

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cat

𝓒atㅤ 𝗀𝗈𝗍ㅤㅤ, ㅤ 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 ㅤ 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖾?
my journal. do not post here. thank you.

Last edited:
And
you were just
like the........... moon,
so lonely, so...xxxxxx..
full of imper-...xxxxxxxxxxx..
fections. but...xxxx.xxxxx..
just like the ...xxxxxx..
moon, you .......shined
in times of dar-
kness.​

RF1C2kD.gif
vCrlBAv.png

• xxxxxxxxx.ℱ𝐞𝐫αᥣ тнσ𝐮𝐠ɦ𝗍𝗌
    i lay on my back to stare at the ceiling, waiting for something to happen; as if i'm waiting for something egregious to fall. like a dog, a piece of gum, or pizza. nothing will ever fall because that's dumb. why would something unnatural fall from the ceiling?
a6CepG2.png
h9zhPFw.gif

• unnatural is just another adjective for people to use. however, unnatural can be good. something revolutionary... if a dog were to fall from my ceiling, it would be weird but welcomed. it'd be the sort of change that isn't needed but happened anyway because why not?xxxxxxxwhy not?xxxxxxxwhy not?xxxxxxxwhy not?xxxxxxxwhy not?
    i love the unusual, uncommon, and unnatural shit. even if it's not welcomed.

BJRaq6o.png

g2toSwE.png

day by day, i'll start to add more color to my life. it'll be a slow change, but eventually, i will hit the full rainbow spectrum again. i hate going through this alone, but i can do it.

4FlkJn3.png

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
5QuzYrS.png

if you're a person who complains about everything all the time, then you're just the boy who cried 'wolf.' but if you do it on occasion and for the right reasons, then people listen.
zuZXmgK.png

rQO0OxV.gif

╭∩╮( •̀_•́ )╭∩╮
tsHSlF5.png

IvZp0ll.gif

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
i hope one day you can forgive me. even when i did nothing fallacious. i feel a strong obligation to always have your approval even if you're in the wrong. it's awful. i hope one day you'll forget about me.

ca3gyy9.gif
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
happy halloween. i hope you guys enjoy my spinning vampire snoopy gif. took me a hot minute to figure out how to get him spinning like that. i'm really happy that spooky day finally came this year. on to thanksgiving and christmas now. yippie.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3rcODG5.png

sometimes i wonder if i fit in . . .
qnA8dFR.png

sometimes i wonder if that question matters
hEHIRAh.png

it shouldn't, but it still persists anyway.

O6Mwzl4.png

◯⃘  ⠀⠀᮫ ۫ ⠀⠀᮫ ⠀᮫𝓛ove th͜e w𝓪y yᦅu 𝒍𝒊𝒆⠀⠀᮫ ⠀⠀⠀᮫⠀͡꒱

thank you for letting the cat out of the bag.​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cc4kikS.png
kdjVtzj.png
sNDVN5X.gif

x  
red color meaning:
citing
this website as this is where i got the info from.

a color worth a thousand tales
a striking, bold, and captivating hue, red is perhaps the most dominant of colors. often seen while navigating the roads, red lets us know when caution is warranted. though seeing the color red may give us pause, it also provides tremendous warmth. when this scarlet shade rears its cherry head, we can't help but feel protected. in essence, the color red serves to safeguard us against harm.

how it pertains to love
far more than a cautionary signal, red is also synonymous with passion. when love is in the air, so too is the color red. used to evoke feelings of lust and desire, this ruby hue entices with its seduction. when worn on the lips, it becomes even more appealing and eye-catching. to strike a balance between sexy and feminine, red never misses the mark.

the darker side of red
often associated with bloodshed, the color red can trigger feelings of sorrow and defeat. it can also be a fortifying presence, letting us know that we've endured another painful scar. from overcoming to persevering, the color red tells a different story for all. though it can precipitate misery and remind us of loss, the color red is a symbol of strength. those who've seen their fair share of red ought to be proud of their emotional endurance.

offering hope in the ashes
on a happier note, red also corresponds with positivity. in fact, seeing the color red can inspire us to take action. it holds the ability to lift our spirits and energize us when we've grown stagnant. with its magnetic energy and undeniable liveliness, the color red motivates all who welcome it. when we feel as though our risks won't be accompanied by reward, red tells us otherwise. this healthy dose of optimism is why the color red is so beloved.

eR8Pd1r.png

ISPrNgw.png

bi3fNDI.gif

srSOCcR.gif

in the quiet corridors of the mind, an unsettling storm brews, fueled by the relentless whispers that traverse the clandestine networks of conversation. unseen currents of rumors, like venomous tendrils, coil around the fragile tendrils of self-esteem, injecting a pervasive sense of despair. the weight of unspoken words hangs heavily, an oppressive fog that obscures the clarity of emotions. in this hazy landscape, one grapples with a profound sense of malaise, the sharp edges of self-doubt cutting through the heart. the struggle to discern truth from fiction becomes an internal battleground, leaving an indelible mark on the soul—a visceral reminder of the fragile nature of reputation and the enigmatic power of words.​

HevDbwF.gif

KFdtFIR.png
i know you wished you could have me defeated, but it won't happen. try again another time.

PO2WtBQ.png
can may i please have a break?

AeC9GQ0.gif

cvPp3HX.png

𝒟𝐨𝐦𝐞𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝐚𝐭𝖾ᑯ 𝒯𝐡συg𝗵𝘁𝘀

it's been a very long day. longer than i would've liked it to be. growing older means that you realize every day is the same thing. there are no rhetorical breaks unless you change your routine. you kinda just have to stomach that information -- even when you're the most tired. yay, i get to do this again tomorrow, and then the day after that, and the day after that until i die. such a somber reminder.

i hope things change. i keep talking about it, wishing for it, wanting it. sometimes that overload of anxiety to make the change just kills me. i have to dig my claws deep and ground myself for the change. embrace it even. let it happen. let it happen. let it happen. let it happen.
let it happen.

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)
230B3HX.gif

uHW41rW.png

KaMdhHd.png

JR8s45G.png

love, a seemingly innocent and enchanting force, can unfurl into a perilous journey, weaving a tapestry of emotions fraught with danger. it possesses the power to dismantle walls and shatter barriers, rendering individuals vulnerable to the unpredictable currents of passion. like a double-edged sword, love's intoxicating highs can plunge into the abyss of heart-wrenching lows, leaving souls entangled in the tumultuous dance of ecstasy and despair. the vulnerability that accompanies love becomes a breeding ground for heartbreak, betrayal, and emotional upheaval, transforming what once seemed idyllic into a treacherous terrain. in its most intense form, love can be a wildfire, consuming reason and logic, blurring the lines between desire and destruction. as hearts become entwined, the risks multiply, making love a potent elixir with the potential to heal or harm, leaving those who dare to embrace its fervor navigating a precarious tightrope suspended between bliss and peril.​

A42WBOI.gif

𝒟𝐨𝐦𝐞𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝐚𝐭𝖾ᑯ 𝒯𝐡συg𝗵𝘁𝘀

in a world where masks are worn with grace,
a tale unfolds of a lonely space.
behind a facade, a charade so bright,
lies a heart shrouded in the darkest night.

with a smile that dances, yet eyes that betray,
a soul concealing the price it must pay.
in the spotlight, a puppeteer's art,
strings pulled tight, tearing the heart apart.

no solace found in the applause,
for the applause is blind to the hidden flaws.
a masquerade, a delicate dance,
where authenticity stands little chance.

whispers of truth drowned in the crowd,
as the fake front stands tall and proud.
yet in the silence, a voice cries,
longing for truth to break through the lies.

for in the shadows, sincerity yearns,
a lesson learned as the facade adjourns.
in the embrace of genuine care,
a wounded soul finds love to repair.

so let us strive to see beyond,
the polished mask that the world is drawn.
for within the depths of a soul so frail,
lies the beauty of a true, heartfelt tale.
OtL2fwW.gif

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
hoeyOaY.png
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

HzDbUgL.png

9sQFjGd.png

did we make it? are we out of the woods for now? can i see you just as
clearly as you see me? you are beautiful. too beautiful for me to have
the pleasure of knowing.

zdkvJu7.png

Back
Top Bottom