Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ-๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ (๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡)

Cat

๐“ˆ’ ใ…ค เญญเงŽ ใ…ค แฅดแฅฒ๐—s ใ…ค แฅฑyแฅฑs ใ…ค๐…„

qCSQR1E.gif
2cQnvyx.gif

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello.

a little about me before i jump into what i'm searching for. i live in the EST timezone, and i make sure to respond at least once or twice a day (considering the plot). i roleplay in the third person โ€” as it's most comfortable for me to describe my surroundings as well as my character's surroundings that way; honestly, i prefer to keep my person of the third descent. i can write anything from 100+ up to 300+ words depending on my muse; although, currently I'm looking for more fast-paced roleplays, so don't be surprised if my responses are a little short. i'm fine with graphic roleplays however, i'm not okay with abuse/excessive gore. i'm fine with making the thread if i need to.

what i'm looking for from you โ€” well enough grammar, no text talk, decent yet fast replies, and no god-modding. please be alright with talking in OOC as well as plotting.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxi'm only looking for 3 people to roleplay with! 1/3 slots have been taken.

• stSVB2O.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxxxx.๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxaftercare, frequent OOC
    xxxxxxxwith my partner, and
    xxxxxxxxxxfrequent replies.

xx
    9170addd3ca49fc3c063766764f53eadd1ccc5d2.pnj

xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxx.๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxx.scat / bathroom play,
    xxxxxxxxxheavy abuse, little
    xxxx.xxxconsideration for MC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxx๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.praise kink, rough
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxsex, dirty talk, and
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxx..xcreampies. more here.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xx...๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.lighthearted and or
    xssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxxxssxxsss.xxxxxxpartaking in slice-of-life
    xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.x.esc themes.

• anything that's been crossed out means that i'm no longer interested in it BUT !! if you have an interesting plot, i will consider it.

โ€”โ€” i'm in the mood for a jim hopper + fem!oc. i've watched a bit of the new season of stranger things, and i'm not too crazy about it; however, we can mess around the timing of the plot, or we could do an AU. if you haven't watched stranger things, i'd still be interested in a roleplay where the face claim is david harbour and he's the sheriff of a small town. preferably this would take place in the 70's/80's.

โ€”โ€” i've just gotten into "it's always sunny in phelidelpiha" and i have a huge crush on mac mcdonald. i would loooovveee to do something with him -- either in that universe or separately. or we could just have a guy who works at a bar and a local woman starts coming in to drink and things heat up between them (if you haven't seen the show).

โ€”โ€” a father + daughter roleplay. as far as the plot line goes, we can come up with anything. nothing too corrupting or brainwashing though. i would love for the face claim of the dad to be david harbour.

โ€”โ€” prince + princess (probably with royal families that hate each other. lots of tension and sneaking around)

โ€”โ€” interested in doing an older brother + younger sister roleplay. would love for there to be a lot of tension and heat between the two.

โ€”โ€” a teacher + student roleplay. i would love for the face claim of the teacher to be rob mcelhenney.

โ€”โ€” anything with DILFS. i have a thing for them. babysitter and a dad, daughter's friend and the daughter's dad, cheerleader and a father who's the coach... anything, i'm up for it.

โ€”โ€” cowboy + woman who's in distress who joins his gang

โ€”โ€” werewolf + witch

45TNaB7.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom