Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜-๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡)

Cat

๐Ÿ‘‹

qCSQR1E.gif
2cQnvyx.gif

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello.

a little about me before i jump into what i'm searching for. i live in the EST timezone, and i make sure to respond at least once or twice a week (considering the plot). i roleplay in the third person โ€” as it's most comfortable for me to describe my surroundings as well as my character's surroundings that way; honestly, i prefer to keep my person of the third descent. i can write anything from 100+ up to 300 words depending on my muse; although, currently I'm looking for more fast-paced roleplays, so don't be surprised if my responses are a little short. i'm fine with graphic roleplays however, i'm not okay with abuse/excessive gore. i'm fine with making the thread if i need to.

what i'm looking for from you โ€” well enough grammar, no text talk, decent yet fast replies, and no god-modding. please be alright with talking in OOC as well as plotting.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxi'm only looking for 3 people to roleplay with! 1/3 slots have been taken.

• stSVB2O.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxxxx.๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxaftercare, frequent OOC
    xxxxxxxwith my partner, and
    xxxxxxxxxxfrequent replies.

xx
    9170addd3ca49fc3c063766764f53eadd1ccc5d2.pnj

xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxx.๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxx.scat / bathroom play,
    xxxxxxxxxheavy abuse, little
    xxxx.xxxconsideration for MC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxx๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.praise kink, rough
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxsex, dirty talk, and
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxx..xcreampies. more here.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxx.โ™ฑ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xx...๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.lighthearted and or
    xssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxxxssxxsss.xxxxxxpartaking in slice-of-life
    xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.x.esc themes.

• anything that's been crossed out means that i'm no longer interested in it BUT !! if you have an interesting plot, i will consider it.

โ€”โ€” i'm in the mood for a jim hopper + fem!oc. i've watched a bit of the new season of stranger things, and i'm not too crazy about it; however, we can mess around the timing of the plot, or we could do an AU. if you haven't watched stranger things, i'd still be interested in a roleplay where the face claim is david harbour and he's the sheriff of a small town. preferably this would take place in the 70's/80's.

โ€”โ€” i've just gotten into "it's always sunny in phelidelpiha" and i have a huge crush on mac mcdonald. i would loooovveee to do something with him -- either in that universe or separately. or we could just have a guy who works at a bar and a local woman starts coming in to drink and things heat up between them (if you haven't seen the show).

โ€”โ€” a father + daughter roleplay. i will only do ONE specific plot for this as it's the only thing i'm craving. it takes place in the 70s (think dirty polaroid pictures and lots of late-night chats on a rotary phone). the daughter comes home from college (freshman year) and brings her boyfriend along with her. the father and daughter communicate through letters and not once did the young woman bring up dating a boy. it comes as a surprise to the father and his protective instincts kick in. we go from there. i'll clear up little bits and pieces through messages, but that's the gist of it. i would love for the face claim of the dad to be david harbour.

โ€” โ€” human + robot girl (hear me out of this. iโ€™ve been watching โ€˜my life as a teenage robotโ€™ because itโ€™s a classic. iโ€™ve been pretty inspired by the idea of a robot being crafted to protect earth. sheโ€™s young, innocent and full of vigor. itโ€™s not until sheโ€™s faced with someone โ€” could be a villain or next door neighbor โ€” that she realizes she feels certain thingsโ€ฆ emotions if thatโ€™s even possible. i think it would be fun if this takes place before technology is normalized. lots of smut and fun.)

โ€”โ€” prince + princess (probably with royal families that hate each other. lots of tension and sneaking around)

โ€”โ€” interested in doing an older brother + younger sister roleplay. would love for there to be a lot of tension and heat between the two.

โ€”โ€” a teacher + student roleplay. i would love for the face claim of the teacher to be rob mcelhenney.

โ€”โ€” anything with DILFS. i have a thing for them. babysitter and a dad, daughter's friend and the daughter's dad, cheerleader and a father who's the coach... anything, i'm up for it.

โ€”โ€” cowboy + woman who's in distress who joins his gang

โ€”โ€” werewolf + witch

โ€”โ€” big bear boyfriend meets small deer/swan girlfriend (and i mean this in the sense that they're able to shapeshift into their respective animal forms).

45TNaB7.png

Last edited:
bump. REALLY craving a mac mcdonald roleplay -- or something centered around a bartender and a new employee who just started working at the same bar. very high tension and a lot of flirting.

Back
Top Bottom