Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Kitsune ~Caysler and NaoChan~

Caysler walked behind Julian, following him and admiring his rear end. The perky tail and ears excited him strangely. "Do you walk home everyday by yourself Julian?" He asked.

"Only on Wednesdays and Fridays," Julian told him, shaking his head at himself. He really shouldn't be telling this stranger this. It was really none of the man's business. "My friends do club stuff on those days, so I walk home myself. Otherwise I am with a crowd of boys and girls."

"I see," Caysler replied. He light another cigarette as they walked. It was unusual for vampires to become addicted but Caysler always got addicted to anything he liked. "Is it much further?" He asked, blowing a puff of smoke out.

"Not really," Julian murmured, shaking his head as he turned onto his quiet little street and walked a few houses down. He pulled out his keys from his backpack and unlocked the door. His house wasn't big. Three bedroom, two bath. The door opened to the living room with a couch and a TV, as well as a few other trinkets. The kitchen was a good size. But Julian didn't give him a tour, instead, he went straight down the hallway toward his room.

Caysler stopped for a moment outside, putting out his cigarette. He followed Julian inside, admiring the interior of the house. He slowly walked after the Kitsune into his bedroom. He stood leaning against the doorway, in his 6' 3" height. His amethyst eyes scanned the room. Taking in every bit of it.

His room was simple. There was a twin sized bed in the corner, a dresser with a TV on it. There was a acoustic guitar in the corner and a closet. His mom had this thing about putting holes in the walls, so he didn't really have anything but cream colored walls.

Caysler entered the room and wrapped his arms around Julian's waist pulling in for a quick kiss. "So Jullian," he started. "How are we feeling down here?" He asked, as one of his hands reached down to clutch the boys crotch through his pants.

Julian opened his mouth to respond, but then closed it as his face turned red again. He was hard and he had almost said it outloud. But getting hard and orgasming wasn't something new. He masturbated when he did. It wasn't often, but he was new to what this man wanted and he knew that was more than just jerking and teasing him.

Caysler pushed the boy down on his bed, rubbing his ears quickly. He slid out of his coat and let it drop to the floor. Slding his hands underneath the Julian's shirt, he lifted it off and began to lick and nip at his nipples, while a hand slid down his stomach, at first gently proding his navel before continuing lower slowly undoing the boys pants.

Julian really didn't know how he had gotten into this kind of situation, but his body responded to the attention, craving more of it. He switched from whimpers to moans to purrs. His emotions ran wildly, having never let anyone but himself touch him like this. He lifted his hips up against the other, his erection hard and throbbing.

Caysler was pleased with the way Julian' was responding. "You're so cute pet," he told him as he at least pulled down the boy's pants revealing his erection. "Oh look what we have here," he added, his hand wrapping around the hard shaft and jerking it hard. "It looks so tasty."

He moved lower between the boy's legs, his hot breath blowing against the erection. He leaned forward and englufed the cock in his mouth.

Julian panted a little bit, keeping his eyes closed. He shivered a little bit as his erection was out of his hands. Then he moaned out softly when Caysler grabbed his six inch erection and then moaned out louder as he took it into his warm mouth. "NNneeehhh..." his ears pulled back on his head in pleasure.

Caysler continued for several minutes, the taste of Julian's cock was amazing, he loved it. He pulled off and stood back a bit undressing himself, and revealing his 9 inch hard on. He laid of the Kitsune and kissed at his neck, rubbing his cock against his. Hot breath escaped Caysler lips as the cock rubbed together and he bit at Julian's neck.

Julian blushed redder as the man undressed. He was so big compared to Caysler. When the man laid on him he whimpered and then moaned, his arms going about Caysler and holding onto him as he rubbed their erections together. "Ahh..ah..." he purred

As Caysler pushed their cocks together he continued so suck and bite at Julians neck, leaving marks that would probably bruise. He then kissed the Kitsunes cheek before nipping at his pointy ears. "Mmm, you so damn cute pet," Caysler moaned. "I could just eat you up."

Julian whimpered and moaned when his ears were nipped. They were sensitive to the touch. "D-don't eat me up..." he whispered, shaking his head a little bit, licking his lips some. His eyes were shut tight, a hot red blush tinted on his cheeks.

Caysler chuckled as he pulled away a little. He took hold of Julian's legs lifting them and his bottom a little before he pushed the head of his erection against the Kitsune's anus. "Get ready pet," he told him, as he pushed inside, leaning down to hold Julian as he pushed his throbbing cock deeper inside.

Julian yelped a little bit as the vampire lifted his legs. Then he cried out loudly, tensing up. Tears came to his eyes as his virgin hole was penetrated. "Ah..ah! T-that hurts! It hurts! Please stop," he cried.

Back
Top Bottom