Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Kitsune ~Caysler and NaoChan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Julian let out a small breath of relieve as the last bell of the day rang. The fourteen year old put his things into his backpack and walked out of the classroom. If it wasn't Wednesday, he would be walking with a group of friends, but all of his friends had club activities after school on Wednesday. Julian wasn't much of a club person. He liked to do things on his own or with his small group of friends.

He slung his backpack over his shoulders as he walked out of the school grounds. His auburn colored hair blew in his face at the small breeze in the air. He closed yellow eyes for a moment so no dust got into them. He had fox ears that matched his hair and tipped with black on his head and a bushy same colored tail with a black tip on his behind. It gently swayed in the air behind him as he walked. He was skinny and kind of tall, but not too tall. He was average eight for a fourteen year old.

Caysler was in a rush. He didn't like the daytime, much like most of his vampire kind. His long black mid-back length hair bounced against his full leather jacket, his heavy boots thudding on the pavement as he walked. His sharp amethyst eyes caught something as he thundered along the road. He stopped and peered over to what he had seen.

His eyes opened wider as he watched a young Kitsune boy leave his school and wander down the road. He wasn't sure what possessed him to do so but at that moment, Caysler flicked his nearly done cigarette to the ground, stomped it out and hurried after the boy, following him a good distance behind. There was no need to keep him fully in sight as he had picked up the boy's scent.

Julian didn't noticed as the vampire started to follow him. He just continued walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. His yellow cat like eyes looked up at the cloudy sky. Gloomy. It looked like it was going to rain. He liked the rain. Loved when it poured and there was thunder and lightning. The rest of his family didn't like it when it rained, but Julian couldn't get enough.

He turned a corner and walked down the almost empty street, not a lot of people were here. Not a lot of people lived down over here. This was the quieter part of town.

Caysler looked around as the entered the quiet street. He decided to strike now. He moved up behind the boy, almost as if he glided, and grabbed him from behind, wrapping his arms around the boy's stomach and holding him close. Caysler lowered his head to the boy's neck, his hot breath blowing onto it before he bit the boy's neck, not hard enough to break the skin, rather gently. "I want you," he breathed hotly into the boy's ear.

He really wasn't sure what made him decide to do this. Perhaps it was his long yearning to hold someone, perhaps it was hunger, perhaps both. He squeezed the Kitsune tighter. "Tell me your name pet," he told the boy softly, his grip not wavering.

Julian yelped when he felt strong arms around him. He squirmed, trying to kick his way out of the strange man's hold. He tensed up and stiffened when the man whispered into his ear, his breath tickling his neck. He shivered a little bit, squeezing his eyes shut. Pet? He didn't want to be a pet. He was no one's pet, so he kept his mouth shut.

Caysler grinned at the boy's reaction. "Perhaps I should go first," he turned the boy around, pressing him softly against a nearby tree and firmly holding his chin and cheek gave the boy a quick kiss on the lips. "My name is Caysler, it's a pleasure to meet you. Now tell me what is you name please?" He asked, staring into the Kitsune's yellow eyes with his amethyst orbs.

Julian felt his cheeks go red as the man kissed his lips. He opened his mouth and then closed it. He swallowed, just admiring the man that held him against a tree. "J-julian..." he whispered, staring into those pretty colored eyes. "My name is Julian...w-what do you want from me?"

Caysler smirked as the boy told him his name. "Julian, I like it," he gave him another quick kiss. "Thanks for telling me."

He was taken a little aback by Julian's question. His eyes didn't flinched but his brain paused for a second. What do I want from him? he thought to himself. "I just want your extra time," he replied wit ha grin, pleased with hi response in his mind.

"What if I don't have extra time?" Julian whispered calmly, know that struggling was futile against this strong man, this vampire. he swallowed a little bit, licking his lips a little bit. "I have a lot of homework..." he tired, even though he barely got any homework to keep him that busy.

"I'm sure you could make some," Caysler replied, as a hand wondered down the boy's side and groped at his bottom. "I assure you it would be pleasant."

He moved another hand under Julian's shirt, rubbing his chest as he lent down and planted another kiss only this time he didn't pull away, he locked their lips and slid his tongue inside the boy's mouth.

Julian squeaked a little bit as he grabbed his ass and he couldn't help the purr that escaped his lips when the hand rubbed at his chest. His eyes were wide as he kissed him, but it felt good...the kiss felt good that he found his eyes closing and his head tilting to the side.

Caysler smiled in his mind as the boy relaxed. He pushed his tongue further into Julian's mouth, sliding it over his tongue. His hand continued to rub at the boy's chest, his fingers pinched at his nipple gently. After a few minutes lost in the moment, Caylser pulled back, completely realeasing him except for a hand behind his head. "How was that pet?"

Julian was panting a little bit, looking up at Caysler for a long moment. There was a slight bulge in his pants and his nipples were a little hard. "W-wow..." he whispered, licking his lips. He'd never been kissed like that before. "I-it was good.." he whispered, nodding his head slowly.

The vampire flashed his fangs to Julian. "Tell me, what are your plans for this afternoon?" Caysler asked, his long black hair blowing in a returning breeze.

His amethyst eyes didn't seem to blink as they waited for a response. Caysler had completely forgotten about his previous engagements.

"N-nothing..." Julian whispered, shaking his head a little bit at the vampire. "Nothing...all my friends have club activities today and my parents work late," he said, not sure why he was telling this stranger all of this. He swallowed and licked his lips.

Caysler was pleased with the Julian's response. Nothing to do, no parents to bother them. "Well then perhaps you would like to invite me back to your house Julian? I would be more than happy to accompany you. We could take care of this," he said, suddenly grabbing the bulge in the Kitsune's pants on the last word.

He let go. "Either way I'm just going to follow you," he said taking a step back. "Hmmm, that actually might be more fun." He looked away and pulled out another cigarette and lighting it. A cloud of smoke shot from his mouth as he blew. He enjoyed smoking, since it didn't affect vampires much more than giving them a bit of smoky breath.

Julian tensed and held back a moan of pleasure as the man grabbed at his crotch and when the vampire started to smoke, Julian coughed softly, covering his mouth and nose with the end of his long sleeve. None of his parents smoked and he wasn't exactly friends with adults who could, so he wasn't used to the smell.

"Oh I'm sorry, does that bother you pet?" Caysler asked smiling, he dropped the cigarette to the ground and moved his face close to Julian's again, the smoke on his breath. "So, are you going to lead the way Julian?" He asked. "I can't wait to see your house, you room... your bed," he grinned at the last word.

He took a few steps back and gestured for Julian to start walking.

Julian gagged at the smell of smoke on the man's breath. He looked back up at Caysler for a moment, his head cocked to the side. "Why would I want you in any of those places? I don't even know who you are..." the boy said softly, licking his lips again.

"Haha, oh but we will get to know each other soon enough," Caysler chuckled. "And well we don't have to go back to your house..." He trailed off taking hold of the boy and pushing him down on the ground behind some bushes which gave a little bit of cover from the street. He leaned down, his lips brushing against he Kitsune's as a hand groped at the bulge in the boy's front. "We could just play right here."

Julian's face heated up in a dark blush as he was groped behind the bushes. "N-no," the little kitsune murmured, pushing against the vampire's chest and turned his face away. "S-someone will see," he stammered, even though he was getting a little hard from all this attention. "D-don't...'

CAysler left a small kiss on Julian's lips as he rubbed between his legs. He moved down and lifted the boy shirt up a little revealing his stomach and began to lick and suck at the navel. "Perhaps someone will see, that's what makes this so fun," he told Julian's lifting his head up briefly.

"O-okay..." Julian purred softly. It was his weakness. His stomach and his chest. He swallowed, unable to believe that words that were about to come out of his mouth. "Y-you can come to my house...just not here...not here..." he whispered, shaking his head a little bit.

Caysler stopped and moved back up over the boy, giving him a scratch behind his ears. "Ok pet,, if you'd rather take me to your place," he grinned. Slightly disappointed nothing was going to happen there and then.

He got up, helping Julian to his feet and once more gestured down the road. "Let's go then," he said.

Julian turned his head toward the scratching, liking that. Another weakness, his ears were sensitive to the touch and he loved when people touched them. He got to his feet, sucking in a deep breath and then letting it out. He grabbed his backpack off the ground and started to walk toward home.

Back
Top Bottom