She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Not until you're queen and becoming your consort won't get us killed." He hissed, "If you want to be fucked so bad, I'll oblige you tonight."

He glared and moved away from her, "If you wish to harvest the fruits of your labor, I will be in my room at dusk."

She went about her day as she usually did, avoiding Lazar and taking note of all the places Orin could take advantage of her in. Before long, dusk came, and she wondered if she should really see Orin or not.

She made a noise, thinking perhaps she had been too harsh. Maybe she had, maybe he was right to be mad. She also thought that she would get her way.

Maybe it would be best to go to him. At the very least, he would fuck her until he wasn't angry anymore.

Maybe she’d be able to better work out her plan, as well. She waited for night, until she was sure that Orin was either mad and asleep, or had simply given up and gone to bed anyways before she slowly moved out of her chambers.

She kept as quiet as she could, closing the door almost completely silently. Her footsteps were light, and she made sure that everything she did would make it easy for her to leave if she needed.

She let out a soft breath. She did go too crazy with it. She moved over to him and moved to kiss his cheek.

He made a noise and covered her in his blanket as he held her close, petting her slowly, "What did you come here for, then...?"

Back
Top Bottom