She's My Collar (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She walked by, paying him no attention, but making it look like she didn’t even notice him, instead smiling to the men.

She smiled at him and returned the bow, revealing a great deal of cleavage. To Orin, she simply inclined her head.

He made a noise and turned away from her, "You heard your Majesty! Back to work!"
"Yessir!!" The men yelled and resumed their training.

She did this often over the next few days. Either being plain rude to him, or ignoring him all together. Denying him any chance to touch her, anything she could.

Truth be told, she didn’t really care. She wanted to get back at him, and this was the best way she knew how.

When she was taking her usual stroll around the castle, there were steps behind her, "Your Majesty," it was Orin, "a word, if you would be so kind."

Once they were out of sight, he stood over her with those cold hard eyes of his, "What is your fucking problem?" He asked lowly.

"Cut the shit." He leaned down to get in her face, "You've been a rather aggravating pain in my ass recently."

He scowled heavily, "I have been a rather loyal and devoted servant. This change in behavior is rather ill conceived."

“What do you mean, deserve this? With you denying me all the time I think you’d be lucky to deserve anything.” She said.

He stood silent for a moment before moving to trap her against the wall, blue eyes filled with anger. "Forgive my rather selfish desire to keep my head over burying my cock inside you. While I would love nothing more than to fuck you into a brainless whore, I have duties that need to be fulfilled."

Back
Top Bottom