Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The White Stone [MsBloom & captain_bond]

Jules blushed and even if they certainly enjoyed the sudden and unexpected display of affection from Isaac, they instinctively pulled back from the shock of his boldness.
"Ummm ..." they began, blushing like a cooked beet root, and then took the stone out of their pocket and gave it to him quickly before turning away to rush back to the room where their aunt was already asleep.

Holding the stone, Isaac stared after Jules, slack-jawed before his face fell. Dammit! I fucked up, didn't I! Stupid, stupid stupid! He considered smacking himself with the stone but didn't wanna risk getting blood on it. As it was, he poked his head in the other room and told Jack that he was leaving and that he knew the way out, before heading back to his place to scream into his pillow.

Jules had of course run away from sheer embarrassment more than anything else. They had just gotten their first ever kiss, boy or girl and as they got into their bed they just couldn't help themselves but started to rub their slit until they had to bite down on the pillow to not wake their aunt up as they had the strongest orgasm they had ever had.

The next morning they went downstairs for breakfast and after a large portion of blueberry pancakes they went out hoping to run into Isaac o he could give them their dare for returning the stone to them.

Jules was in luck, as Isaac was actually already on his way to Jules' B&B to apologize. When he saw them, he waved and walked up to them. "Hey, sorry about last night," he said, meeting her eyes in a rare display of confidence.

"Ummm ... Yea, sorry too. I just got a bit ..."
They bit their bottom lip and looking down at their feet shuffled them nervously.
"... overwhelmed I suppose, like ... I wasn't expecting That."
They smiled quickly at him and looked up to meet his eyes.
"It was ... ummm ... nice though."

"It was, wasn't it?" Isaac laughed breathlessly. "You know, it was my first kiss. I'm glad it was with you." He smiled at her brightly. "So, got any plans for the day? I hear they finally got that tree cleared from the trail to the swimming hole." He glanced sideways and blushed slightly, as if there was something about the swimming hole that he was embarrassed to talk about.

"Mine too," they said and closed their eyes for a brief moment.
Their heart was already racing but they shrugged as casually as they could when he asked if they had any plans for the day.
"Not really. I was going to talk a walk and maybe draw a little."
They then looked at him attempting another smile without much success. It came out as a nervous grimace.
"You mean like, the two of us going swimming ... together?"

Yes they had brought a swim suit for the possibility but only because their aunt had told them to.
"I'll need to go back and change," they said, not really sure where the hell the got the courage to accept his invite.

It was all Isaac could do not to chuckle when Jules tried to smile. He had been there before, many times. Smiling when she accepted his invite, he said, "Yeah. But you don't need to go back and change. Half the people there will be n-naked." Isaac lost all his confidence with that last word and looked down at his feet. "And the other half won't give a damn." He of course didn't expect her to accept that last part, and was already wondering where he'd put his swim trunks.

There was no way in the Burning Hells they would go swimming naked in public, not even topless in just their boxers. Sure they didn't have much in the way of breasts but nonono not happening. They would at least need one of the sports tops they sometimes wore instead of a bra, not because they actually needed the support but because it flattened their chest even more than it already was.

"Yea well ... still though," they said and wondered just how many people would be there at the swimming hole.
From Isaac's statement it seemed like it would be a lot.

"Yeah." Isaac did not dare say anything about how much he wanted to see Jules naked. "So, meet back here in 10 minutes?" He looked down at his feet, shuffling them nervously as he chewed on the inside of his cheek.

Jules nodded and went back upstairs and decided to go for just the top rather than their full body swimsuit which they felt was a bit too girly. They told their aunt they probably wouldn't be back in time for lunch but they would ask Mrs Woodrow if she could perhaps make them some sandwiches.

They were back outside the the B&B again maybe fifteen minutes later wearing cut off jeans shorts and a t-shirt with black boxers and a dark grey cotton sports top underneath.

Isaac met them in a pair of swim trunks that was printed with palm trees and a sunset, and nothing else save for a pair of flip flops. His wallet and phone were in a fanny pack that he'd casually slung over one shoulder along with his towel. His chest was skinny but not unattractive to look at. "Ready to go?", he asked brightly.

Jules nodded and let Isaac lead the way to the swimming hole where there already were a few kids splashing about in the water. They were quite nervous about getting undressed but they had packed extra underwear in their bag along with the usual stuff they carried there, book, sketch pad, I pod, cigarettes. They took out the latter and lit one.

He had not been joking when he said people bathed naked. There were two boys maybe a year older than they were who didn't seem the least bit bothered with not wearing any swim trunks but rather let their boy parts float freely in the water. There was also one girl with equally little to cover up her rather developed body. Jules only just managed to not stare at her breasts as she came out of the water to say hello.

Last edited:
As used to this as Isaac was, even he had trouble not staring. "Hey, Sabrina, this is Jules. She's here for the summer over at Mrs. Woodrow's." The bubbly blonde smiled at Jules and held her hand out. "It's so nice to meet you!" Isaac, meanwhile, had not seen Sabrina at the watering hole since last summer, and he couldn't help but stare at how much bigger her breasts were, before he wrenched his eyes back to her face. That's new, he thought.

"They," Jules muttered under their breath thinking they had turned towards Isaac but found themselves still staring at the naked blonde girl.
"Yea ... ummm ... hey, nice to meet you too," they said and blushed but still unable to tear their eyes away from the girl's breasts.
"Ummm ... sorry ... but you're like very ... ummm ... naked," they stuttered.

"Sorry, Jules is non-binary," Isaac said, turning to them with an apologetic expression. Sabrina laughed. "It's fine. I get that a lot. Well, I hope I'll see you later! Nice seeing you again, Isaac!" She spun around and took a running leap back into the water, shouting "Cannonball!" and indeed she managed to tuck her legs up underneath her in midair, splashing everyone and causing a general cacophony of laughter. "If this is too much, we can always go back to the B&B," Isaac suggested.

"No it's fine," they said and took off the t-shirt and shorts. The sports top did show the faintest outline of a pair of breasts that wouldn't even fill an a-cup bra and whether or not Isaac had noticed it before the bulge made from a rolled up sock in their crotch was not very obvious through the boxer briefs.

At first they just stood there finishing their cigarette watching the other teens goof around in the water but then they jumped in, perhaps attempting to mimic Sabrina's perfect cannonball but ending up looking like a wounded bird falling out of the sky.

Isaac chuckled at Jules' dive but the others didn't seem to mind too much. He himself just hopped in after a short walk, and started to tread water. "Hey, Jules. I got the stone in my bag. Lemme know when you want it back, I got a few little challenges in mind already."

Jules nodded and took a few breast strokes towards the middle of the swim hole where the other kids were gathered tossing a base ball between them.
"Here," they called out to a cute girl with dark skin in a colourful two piece bathing suit.
Melissa, the girl introduced herself as she tossed the ball to Jules who caught it and sent it flying to one of the nude boys.

Isaac kept to the periphery of the knot of people in the middle, occasionally glancing around to see if anyone he knew had gone without a bathing suit today, while also keeping an eye on Jules. The way the boxer briefs clung to her skin when wet...it was definitely interesting to look at.

Isaac was not the only one looking at the way Jules' boxer briefs clung to their body, enhancing the bulge in the front. which gave the impression they were a boy but at the same time the sports top and the tiny bumps underneath it, which had also become more obvious as the top got wet, said different. It was perhaps mostly the boys who had been wondering which part of Jules anatomy that was real and which was not but in the end it was Melissa who asked.
"Ummm ..."
They were suddenly very nervous and awkwardly shy.
"I was assigned as a girl at birth," they said and tried not to look at any of the five other kids in the water, including Isaac.

Having already known this, Isaac was just checking her out, not asking awkward questions. He was gonna try to get her to swim over to a more secluded spot behind what appeared to be impassable vines but they were easily parted, but a sudden flash of inspiration seized him and he swam up behind her and whispered, "Prove it right now and the stone is yours for a whole week."

P ... p ... prove it?
The words were like a knife through their brain. He meant ...
Jules blushed heavily but the other kids, without asking any questions about what stone Isaac was talking about, all nodded.

They reached into their boxer briefs and pulled out the sock, tossing it to hi, hoping it would be proof enough and that they wouldn't have to take off the rest of their clothes in front of the kids.

Isaac caught the sock, but of course that's not exactly what he meant. Still, he recognized that it would have been almost impossible for her to take off any of her clothes in front of everyone. "Hey, Jules, follow me!", he said and swam over towards the vines. He was hopefully gonna get the rest of his 'prize' out of sight of the others, but he of course was not about to force the issue.

"What ..." Sandra said and looked first at Isaac and then back at Jules.
"No way that proves anything."
"Yea," one of the boys agreed.
"Could just be they've got a tiny cock."

Back
Top Bottom