Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lonely Hearts MsBloom & Mature Male Writer

Belinda followed him around the house as he gave her a tour of his much larger and certainly much more expensive house, of that she was absolutely sure. Still filled with the same tingly feelings all over her body as she had had since she agreed to lunch at his house she still felt like an unkissed teenager though and the wine certainly didn't do much to alleviate that feeling. She could even feel a wet spot forming in the crotch of her panties. She wanted so much to just pulled them off and hand them to him, to show him what he was doing to her, to show him she was ready for the taking, but she couldn't do that, not yet, not until they had talked and laid down some basic rules for how to proceed with the submission games.

The salmon was absolutely delicious and with one simple meal he had proven to be a much better cook than she was. She made sure to tell him so. She had stayed within the agreed limit of wine for her to be able to leave later that afternoon if she wanted to.

She had thought intensely about what to say to this question all morning but still she felt unprepared. She even wished she smoked because that would give her something to do with her hands.
"What I want is someone to be in charge, tell me what to do, maybe even blackmail me. I've had so many good online roleplays on that theme."
She let out an amused puff through her nose at the thought but went on.
"What you asked for and I did last night was among the most arousing things I have ever done. It felt as if everyone at the restaurant was staring at me, knowing exactly what I had done and it made me so wet I had to masturbate three times when I was finally alone."
She blushed at the confession but it was true and it was important that he knew how much it had turned her on.
"It is certainly something I would like to explore more. But also I want to explore light bondage, maybe being hand cuffed during sex, maybe giving oral with my hands tied behind my back. I want to be given embarrassing tasks, like maybe not wearing underwear to work, flirt with strangers or masturbate in public but secluded places. I want to be given restrictions on when or how I can orgasm."
She drank down the last of the wine still left in her glass and swallowed harder than necessary. Her face was red from confessing all these fantasies, all of which were fairly innocent and light compared to some of the offers she had had online, in person to a man she barely knew. Her body was hot and her crotch was on fire.

"I want to serve, but not as a slave or as a pet, if that makes sense. I want my submission to be a game we play for mutual satisfaction, even if that would mean that you tell me to pleasure you orally while at the same time telling me I cannot touch myself, or orgasm until you allow it. Maybe we're out for a drive and you pull over at a rest stop, tell me to go into the bathroom, strip naked and wait for you to come in and take me, or I just give you oral satisfaction. I want to be blindfolded, maybe handcuffed or tied to the bed unable to reject anything you do to me, as long as it is within the agreed limits."

She had barely looked at him while listing all these things she wanted to explore but now she looked up at him, looked into his eyes and bit her bottom lip nervously. Was it enough for him? Did he want more? Had he expected more?

Henry watched Belinda speak as much as he listened, and he listened well. When she was done, he looked her in the eyes and spoke in a firm voice that was still warm and caring, "Last night, you showed me you have the desire to be a real submissive. Just know you have explained your desire and need well. I can and will meet those desires should we decide to go on." Henry paused and watched Belinda for a moment before he went on.

My main need is that you obey and do as told without question. That is the core of a pair involved in Dominance and submission. My primary "kink" in our playing together will be often you dressing for me. Without telling you my desire, you have now dressed perfectly. I very much like the bra you wore last night, and I will get you a replacement. I will often buy the outfit and send it to you so you have just what I want once I am sure of your sizes. A second kink is watching a woman disrobe, and I am not talking a strip act, but normal undressing and then masturbating. Perhaps my favorite scene from any movie is from a movie made in the late 70s called Animal House, we might try recreating it sometime." , he paused again to see Belinda's reaction before speaking again.

"Now, unless you have some questions or concerns, I have one last "test" for you, and if you pass, I will plan our first adventure. I am cutting you off at one glass today. If you like the wine and wish to take it home, I will secure it in the boot of your car. When you feel able to drive, I want you to go home and take two selfies of yourself. One in your favorite bra and panties, and one nude where everything from your face to hips is visible. I want to see your breasts and hips. Can you do that?" Henry said in the same calm voice he had used the last few minutes. She had mentioned blackmail and the photos were not only for his visual gratification, but as a tool of blackmail. He waited patiently, watching Belinda to see how she would react. He hoped there might be a simple, "Yes, Sir", and her going home and doing as instructed. Henry would allow a few questions, but not too many.

Belinda nodded as she listened to him talk about what his main kinks were and they seemed harmless enough. She found that between the two of them and their desires there was a good starting point for exploration, at least it would be for her. She sensed that he was much more experienced in what they were about to embark on together.

She fidget with the empty glass for a little while, twirling it between her fingers and then she nodded.
"Yes Sir," she said even though she had hoped for a more physical afternoon.
The request he made of her was still one that aroused her and she so wanted him to plan an adventure for them where her desires as well as his would be met.

After having agreed she helped him clear the table and do the dishes. She then said she wanted to take a walk on her own to think things through. It was perhaps an odd request but it would in part help her feel sober enough to drive back home and she needed that. She couldn't stay around him knowing what she wa about to do for him, not without wanting him to touch her in ways she was absolutely sure he wouldn't touch her until she had at least passed this last test.

At half five she once again stood in front of her mirror with a glass of the wine he had sent her home with, looking at her body. Her favourite bra and panties. They wouldn't be the least sexy and even if she suspected that was exactly what he wanted, something normal, something not designed to be sexy, she still chose to unpack the bra matching the panties she wore. Then she took her phone and made sure the lights were good and snapped three of four photos of herself in different poses.

Before the next half of the test she washed off the thin coating odd sweat on her skin that had come from her arousal and had another glass of wine before taking her first ever completely nude selfies. As with the other selfies she took several and then took some time to select one of each. As she did she couldn't find a single one of her in bra and panties that didn't show a dark spot on the front of the panties and she considered changing into another set of underwear but told herself no. He made you that horny just by talking to you, by requesting this task of you and he should know. She then sent him one of each before throwing herself naked on top of the bed to masturbate, imagining that he was watching through the window like that scene from Animal House he had referenced.

Last edited:
It would only take moments for Henry to text back, "Your photos perfect. Now, I want you to do something, if you dare. Call me now." The photos had several purposes. The first was that Belinda mentioned being blackmailed, and the nudes were perfect. The second was to see if Belinda had any hidden art or jewelry, and she seemed not to, which Henry liked. But what he really liked was that from what he could tell her pubic hair was only minimally groomed. There once was a time when dancers with a landing strip or bare was novel and sexy, but Henry liked a woman more natural there.

He waited on her call patiently, ready to give her a little something to start with.

The signal from his reply came through the buzzing of the vibrator she had just pushed inside her . Call him? If she dared? Her entire body was craving release but it wouldn't do to call him while masturbating. Would it? Perhaps at some other time but for now she turned the vibrator off and placed it beside her on the bed and then called him.

Henry spoke in a firm voice, "I hope you a needy and wet. I have a couple of questions, and then I will allow you to masturbate for me. Does your genitalia have a name or pet term, and what do you call masturbating?" Henry asked these questions to begin making Belinda realize just how much power she was giving him, and because Henry while dominant was not a crude man. If he had known she had started without him, there would have been consequences because from the moment Belinda sent the photos, she belonged to Him.

Needy and wet, neither was enough to describe the state Belinda was in when he called. Desperate and dripping would be more correct but she confirmed that she was at the very least needy and wet.
"I call her Joanie, from the Sanskrit word Yoni," she said hoping she wouldn't have to explain the nickname further.
"Masturbating," she said and paused.
There were a few words she used: Menage à Moi, Fanning the Fur, Finger Painting, DIY, Girls Night In, Petting Ms Kitty but the most common was ...
"Jilling off," she said, as cliché as it sounded, and as aroused as her body was she wondered where he was going with this intimate questionnaire.

"Send me a picture of Joanie, and you can go on and make her happy tonight, just leave your phone on while you do and let me listen.", Henry said in a warm instructive voice. If she did this, he would be certain she was His. He would tell her later that among their code and safe words, he liked, "Making kitty purr", as his phrase for her masturbating. Henry watched his phone for a picture of Joanie to appear. He was eager to begin playing with Belinda and enjoying her intimate company.

Last edited:
It took Belinda a while and a few attempts to get the right angle for Joanie's close up. She didn't want it to be vulgar and was sure he didn't want that either. She also didn't want it to be too modest and in the end she chose one where she stood on her knees taking the photograph from below. The vulva had opened up and the inner lips were fully visible with just a hint of the vaginal orifice visible inside. She had experimented with her fingers touching her clit but decided to send one without them in the picture.

Damn was she turned on. It wouldn't take long before she had her first orgasm but just like the night before she knew it would take more than one to satisfy her. She was already touching herself lightly before he confirmed that he had received the requested photo. Just very lightly and quietly, since she was still on the phone with him. She waited eagerly for him to give her the signal that she could start jilling off.

"I know a woman like you has a friend ", (meaning a dildo), "for Joanie. Rub her clit with it.", Henry said as he looked at the photo. A few moments later, Henry instructed firmly, " Play with your breasts, roll your nipples. But, don't put Joanie's friend in until I tell you to." There would be a silence as Henry listened to Belinda breath as she masturbated. After several short minutes, Henry said in a warm voice, "Joanie is beautiful, I can't wait to kiss her." There would be another silence. Henry was thinking about Belinda playing with herself and was aroused to the point his cock ached, but he would wait until after the call to meet his need with thoughts of Belinda as he did.

He let her play for a few moments more before he said, "Go on and let Joanie have her friend, and finger your clit. I am not going to disturb you until Joanie is happy." Henry would keep the phone close to his ear and listen as Belinda Jilled herself off. There would be more instructions once she came, but right now he wanted to hear her.

Last edited:
When instructed to rub her dildo against Joanie's little pearl Belinda asked if she was to turn the vibrator on or not. She then followed his instructions as he gave them. It was hard not to have an orgasm almost immediately, considering she had already started masturbating before he called. She held back though expecting to not be allowed that release except at his command. She played with her breasts the way he instructed rolled her nipples one after the other between her thumb and middle finger.

Belinda was normally not very loud when she masturbated but she was rarely as aroused as she was in that moment. Her breathing was heavier than usual, and she moaned louder and longer than usual, perhaps she also exaggerated both for his pleasure.
"I'd love to feel your lips on Joanie," she whispered between two laboured breaths and almost orgasmed at the very thought.
Not just from the thought of him giving her oral but the thought of even being touched. Apart from her gynaecologist no one but herself had touched Joanie for more than two decades. It was just as long ago since anyone had touched her breasts in a sexual way. The last time anyone but herself had touched her breasts at all was when she had a mammogram two years earlier.

Her body was about ready to explode when he finally allowed her to insert the dildo into her vagina and when she did she moaned so loud she startled herself and felt her abdominal and thigh muscles as well as her buttocks tighten. She wouldn't last much longer.
"Please, Sir, may I please orgasm?" she begged.

Belinda would hear a kind firm, "Yes you may and once Joanie is happy, Sir has more for you." Henry said no more, but listened carefully. He was having the desired effect on Belinda and his cock ached even more, but Henry stayed in control of himself.

Henry had a plan for something more once he was sure Belinda was ready to be taken over and controlled.

The moment he gave his permission Belinda cried out with pleasure, something she almost never did and succumbed to the waves of orgasmic spasms coursing through her body. She might even have squirted a little.

It took a while before she stopped gasping for air and her body relaxed.
"Thank you Sir," she whispered, curious about what would be next.

Henry smiled when he heard Belinda cry out. He would wait until she said, "Thank you Sir", before he gave his next instruction in his same warm firm voice, " Good girl, now clean Joanie's toy up with your mouth. Treat Joanie's toy like you would Sir's cock, and don't stop until Sir tells you to." Belinda had done it again. Henry's cock ached and needed relief now. He listened on the phone as he freed his cock from his shorts and began to think about Belinda sucking on his cock as his fingers stroked slowly. He thought about being in her mouth with her tongue on his shaft. Henry would for a moment think of Ann because her favorite form of service was giving Henry a good blow job the day she got back from working two weeks and being without her Master.

Last edited:
Belinda's orgasms had been quite strong and as she pulled the dildo out of her vagina it was covered in a thick creamy froth. The taste was salty and a bit acidic but she slurped that dildo loudly while moaning occasionally. Her eyes were closed and while listening to him breathing heavier she imagined she was cleaning him after he had fucked her silly.

Henry lay there on his bed, stroking his shaft as he listened to Belinda slurping on her dildo. She would hear Henry make a gasping sound and moan out, "yessss" when he came. A few moments of silence would follow and then Henry's firm voice saying, "Good girl, you did that very well, Sir is pleased, and He hopes Joanie is too." As he spoke, to Belinda, Henry had enjoyed the slippery feel of his semen on his shaft. He could only imagine what it would be like when he actually got to fuck her. He already knew how he was going to do it, and Belinda was about to get her instructions.

In his warm firm voice that conveyed both care and strength, Henry gave Belinda her instructions, "You are coming to my place for dinner next Saturday night at 6, and you will be staying. Bring only a tooth brush and your basic makeup. During the week, a number of parcels will be coming to your house. Open them, try the things on and wash them, if you wish. It will be a complete outfit except for shoes. Wear just what I am sending you, and maybe a touch of your favorite perfume." To make the point He was in charge, Henry did not ask if Belinda had questions. After a pause He went on, "If Joanie needs you again tonight, you may pet her until she purrs, but no toy. If Joanie needs you during the week, call or text me for permission. Good night, Belinda, my dear girl. I will ring you tomorrow night." With that, Henry ended the call. He lay there for a moment in a euphoric state, not from jacking off while Belinda sucked on her toy, but because she was a good submissive, who seemed to need what he had to give her.

That very night, Henry placed the orders for the outfit He wanted Belinda in. He would track the packages as they were shipped. The first pieces to arrive would be a white bra and hipster panty on Wednesday, they were a bit modern and industrial, but served His purpose. On Thursday, two pairs of stockings, a suspender belt, and a storage bag for the stockings would arrive, finally, on Friday, a polka dot blouse and white pencil would arrive to complete the outfit. But, the outfit was just the start. Henry had looked over Belinda's F-list and had a scene in mind for them to play out. Henry was in high hopes that Belinda more than enjoyed what they did, but that it was her need as well.

Next Saturday at 6 pm sharp Belinda stood outside Henry's door wearing everything he had had sent to her and not a thread more than what he had had sent to her, except for a pair of white pumps with a 2" heel. In her purse, which she had left in the car since it was not part of the specified outfit he had instructed her to wear, was a toothbrush and a very basic make up kit of eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick. She also wore a mist of Chanel no5.

The night after she had masturbated for him over the phone and listened to him do the same while she sucked on her dildo she had masturbated twice more, following his restrictions, and every night after that, she had even masturbated after work, some times the moment she had closed the door behind her, not even bothering to even take off her coat or even her shoes. It was almost like an addiction and she confessed this to him over the phone on Friday after she had just made herself orgasm in a public restroom.

She had taken photos of herself as she had dressed for dinner, item by item, like a reversed strip tease, first just the panties, then in panties and bra, then with the stockings and suspender belt added, then the blouse and finally adding the skirt. At first she had intended to send them to him as she took them but thought it might perhaps be more fun to show them to him in reverse making it look as if she was undressing. She imagined herself sitting across from him, legs crossed and watch as he looked at each photo in turn, or perhaps removing each piece after he had seen and possibly commented on each photo.

The idea had her aroused to the point where she almost stripped out of the clothes again to masturbate one last time before meeting him. She had controlled herself though and as she now rang the doorbell she was already wet to the point of staining the panties.

Last edited:
The door opened after a few moments and there stood Henry dressed in nice Navy blue trousers and a golf shirt with a smile and mischievous grin on his face. "I like that you are a punctual person, Belinda.", Henry said as he walked her into the area of the open floor plan house that served as lounge, kitchen and dining room. The starter, a green salad, was already on the table. He held Belinda's chair as she sat. They would hold a normal dinner conversation as they ate. Henry had grilled chicken breasts, sautéed green beans, and buttered linguine. For desert, there was a nice summer berry trifle. And, another nice white wine.

If Belinda had not noticed yet, Henry had certain traits. Like most men, he was compartmentalized. He was open and friendly during the social portion of the time they spent together, and did not become controlling until it was time to play. He believed in precision and getting the details right. Belinda was impressing him by being on time, and dressing just as he instructed. He had been pleased with her photos, too. She wore the outfit well, and that was important to Henry.

With dinner done, Henry showed Belinda out to the conservatory that served as a second lounge. He said, "Make yourself at home.", and he truly meant it. She was free to explore and make use of the lavatory, while he cleaned up in the kitchen. When done he came and joined in the conservatory. He sat down next to her and kissed her lips, before drawling out as he looked deep into her eyes, "I am not all about kink, I enjoy normal romance too, but I can tell you are ready to start. I am a safe, sane player, so do you have a safe word, and anything else you wish to say, because once we start, you are mine."

Belinda had passed Henry's test, and now it was time for them to play. Henry did have something planned for them, and he hoped Belinda enjoyed it as much as he did.

After a nice dinner, well-planned and cooked to perfection, with a few glasses of wine Belinda was feeling more and more comfortable with what she was certain would follow. They would play. She didn't know what game they would play but the very thought of any sort of sexual interaction with Henry was arousing and when she had shown him the selfies she had taken while getting dressed, in reverse as she had intended, she had rubbed her thighs together and felt how she was actually leaking into the panties. She was literally beaming with both pride and a youthful excitement at his comments.

When she was alone for a while in his conservatory she took the opportunity to use the bathroom, partly because she needed to pee but also to see just how badly she had stained the panties with her arousal. They were soaked through and as she took them off and looked at them it almost looked as if she had wet herself in them, except the stain wasn't yellow. She was so horny she had to use all her willpower to not masturbate before slipping the panties back on, straightening her clothes and go back out into the conservatory.

When he sat down next to her giving her a kiss she kissed him back and placed a hand softly on his shoulder.

Did she have a safe word. Not really since she had never played any of these games in real life and online safe words were not as important because of the anonymity and distance between the two playing. She shook her head and then remembered something she had read on a fetish site about using the colours of the traffic lights as signals. Green was all go. Yellow meant she would need a moment to either think about what was suggested or even just a little rest. Red was of course a full stop. She told him about this and hoped he would agree it was a good idea.

She then bit her bottom lip, nervous from the way he looked into her eyes but also because the next words out of her mouth would make it too late to change her mind.
"I can only think of one more thing to say before we start and that is to thank you for giving me the opportunity to live out some of my fantasies."
She then nodded as if to tell him she was ready to start.

Henry smiled at the color system, he had heard of others using it, and nodded as he replied, "I will pause and will talk if you call 'yellow', but once you call 'red', we are done. I will not push you beyond what you can bare. Remember tonight, I want you to relax as well as you can, and enjoy. I get no pleasure from you being in pain. If you feel like you are going to come, then come. If you need help coming, simply say, 'Sir, would you be so kind as to make me come.' Those are tonight's rules. If you have no other questions, go stand there." Henry pointed to a spot opposite the sofa on the other side of the coffee table. As Belinda got up and moved to the spot Henry instructed, "Remove your shoes, and place them under the coffee table, and then your blouse and skirt, and place them neatly on the coffee table. Then stand where I told you, hand behind your back." The play had begun.

Belinda nodded and as she stood up enhanced the confirmation that she had understood the instructions with a quiet, almost shy: Yes Sir.

She removed her shoes and placed them neatly under the coffee table, then unbuttoned the blouse to reveal the bra he had chosen for her to wear. She folded the blouse neatly as well and placed it on the coffee table almost the way it might have been displayed in a store. Her nipples were hard and their outline could be seen through the bra. She unzipped the skirt and let it slowly slide off her hips and fall down her legs. She stepped out of it to the side and bent over at the waist to pick it up and in doing so showed off the curve of her ass to him. She then folded it equally neatly and placed it next to the blouse before stepping back to where she had stood before stepping out of the skirt, hands behind her back and looking down at the clothes. She was blushing because she knew he would notice the dark spot on the front of her panties, the irrefutable sign of just how aroused she was.

Henry stood, walked to Belinda and as he did removed a blindfold from his jacket pocket. It looked like a satin sleep mask with two exceptions. First, it had pads for the eyes sockets, so the lids stayed shut, and second, the band had Velcro fastening, so the tightness could be adjusted. He placed the blindfold on Belinda and secured it firmly. Henry whispered in Belinda's ear, "The blindfold is, so you will focus on other things this evening, just as the other restrictions will be. " He had indeed seen the spot and whispered, "Does Joanie need attention before we begin." Henry knew it was impossible, but he wanted Belinda not thinking about a need to come before they even started what he had planned for them.

The idea of sensory deprivation was not new to her. It was talked about quite extensively on some of the fetish sites she had done much of her research on and it as common knowledge even outside those communities that if you lost one sense the other senses were heightened to compensate. She nodded that she understood and then as he asked about Joanie she bit her lip and with a slight hesitation shook her head even if he was right that Joanie did need attention, was screaming for attention, but at the same time she did not want to seem weak by asking for an orgasm even before they had really begun to play. She also figured that the reward from letting Joanie wait and stew in her own juices would be far greater than giving in to her lust.
"No Sir," she said.
"She is a bit excited of course but she can wait."
It did feel a bit strange referring to her vagina as if it was a separate entity and not a part of her own body, but at the same time not. It was in a sense logical to separate herself from her vagina for the purposes of the game.

Henry kissed Belinda cheek, and she could hear his foot falls move away from her and return. Then came a sound cutting the air and metal being hit. A few moments later was a sound like that of a rope running over metal. It was Henry rigging the bar which Belinda would be attached for the evening. The bar was actually somewhat artful and had at times hung in the conservatory as art. It was crescent shaped, made of aircraft frame aluminum and powder coated white. Next, Belinda felt her wrist being placed in shearling lined wrist cuffs and attached to the bar. Henry raised her, so her hands were shoulder-high with some mobility. She would hear Henry leave again, and return. She could not see him, of course, but he had changed into a pair of black silk pajama bottoms alone.

When he returned, he stood in front of Belinda and in a sweet, but still firm voice say, "You are a beautiful woman." His lips and just his lips would meet hers and begin kissing Belinda. He nipped and licked at her lips, signalling he wished to kiss in the true French style. Henry hoped he would not hear the words "yellow" or "red" tonight and that Belinda would allow him to play out the scene he had in mind for them.

It was indeed true what was said about sensory deprivation. Each sound was louder in her mind now that she could no longer use her eyes and it dawned on her how much humans relied of their eyes and how they often forgot to trust their other senses because of this. She gasped in surprise when he attached the bar to her wrists. Did she momentarily doubt her decision to agree to his game without knowing what it was? Was there a moment of hesitation when she almost called out yellow to ask what his intentions were for the evening, what he had planned to do to her, with her? Yes, there was but they were passing thoughts replaced with that unless she did trust him to not hurt her, like he had promised, she would never experience any of the things she dreamed about, the fantasies she made up when masturbating would never come true unless she allowed herself to be vulnerable at the hands of man who seemed to know what he was doing.

She nodded and smiled as he complimented her for being a beautiful woman. It was not a thought that entered her own mind often and it felt good to be reminded of it, to hear someone speak those words and mean them, because there was nothing in his tone of voice to suggest he didn't, quite the opposite in fact. The words were sincere. She puckered her lips to his when he kissed her and parted them when he nipped at them. She pushed her tongue out to meet his offering it for him to lick or suck on as he wished. And as he did push his tongue into her mouth, swirling it around with her tongue she could feel how her juices began to drip down her thighs. She was aroused to a level she had never before been and as she stood there, deprived of her sight and hands restrained she wondered if it was possible that she could orgasm from just kissing. In the moment it seemed almost likely that it was.

Back
Top Bottom